Sign in to follow this  
Dreamweb

Treasure count

According to peeron.com I have 700 worth of gold coins. However I also have quite a few gold crowns, 1x2 tiles (yes, chrome gold ones, not metallic), some huge blocks of gold (2x4 bricks), 39 jewels and this:

chrome_gold_plate_2x2_2_small.jpg

(which for the record has not been customized in any way, it's an official lego part)

According to peeron.com I have 700 worth of gold coins. However I also have quite a few gold crowns, 1x2 tiles (yes, chrome gold ones, not metallic), some huge blocks of gold (2x4 bricks), 39 jewels and this:

chrome_gold_plate_2x2_2_small.jpg

(which for the record has not been customized in any way, it's an official lego part)

Hey now, did you... get :pir-wink: that from Günzburg?

I wanted one too, too bad we wasn´t allowed to take them... but obviously that didn´t stop you. :pir-grin:

Edited by Dennimator

Call me poor. I only have 2 set of 4 = 200 coins, neither is from a pirate set.

I've got 600 in coins, 700 if you count the 1x2 SNOT piece with $100 on it that I got with that little Western set that has the Sheriff and Black Bart.

You mean the 1x2 plate with $100 print? That doesn't belong to Pirate currency system. :pir-classic:

Keep counting yer treasure mateys, I'll make a list of the richest members as soon as there's enough entries. :pir-classic:

I'll go collect what I can right now, But I'm planning on ordering a lot from bricklink sometime soon. :pir_laugh2: Keep the list updated. :pir-skull:

40 x 10 = 400

30 x 8 = 240

20 x 9 = 180

10 x 9 = 90..

400 + 240 + 180 + 90 = $910..

$910 Coins. :pir-sceptic: with 7 Red Diamons, 2 pink, 1 white, 1 yellow, 2 neon green, 3 light blue, 2 blue, 6 green.. 2 chrome grill plates, 1 chrome gold brick, 3 chrome stalagmite things, 1 chrome disk, and 1 chrome dome. :pir_laugh2:

4286934453_33af212b8a.jpg

A nice thread Dreamweb! I'll count my countless pieces of eight tomorrow. :pir_laugh2:

I also have several golden idols, swords, keys and that kind of things. Do they count as well?

I also have several golden idols, swords, keys and that kind of things. Do they count as well?

You may list them, but coins are the most important thing and the first thing that will be taken into account by me while making the list of the wealthiest citizens. :pir-classic:

Just in coins I have 4,625 $, EU whatever currency amount they might be. The five is because I cut one in half many years ago and lost the other half. As for the other gold and silver bits that will take some time. Most of them are actually in the treasure vault for my WIP castle (the coins are all in one WIP ship at the moment, only reason I could count them). I'll see and respond later. Great topic idea by the way.

2 chests of gold and about 5 chests of jewels. Oh, and four 100$ bills. I also have some treasures and chrome stuff from IJ and Adventurers. ;)

I have about $2000 GP. Lots of gems, unfinished gold, silver and copper as well. Some of the GP is from old pirates, boy they could be rich if they had a gold investment strategy, burying it is not a good strategy. Working on some pics of it for you all.

Oh yeah and the greatest treasure ever, the Art of the Covenant! Really it is just priceless.

Edited by Blackheart Brit

Welcome in my trophy room! Today you will enjoy an exclusive view behind the doors of my house. I'm proud of my collection of trophies and treasure. Here we go!

treasure002.jpg

treasure003.jpg

treasure004.jpg

From the left to the right:

My parrot's stand.

The expensive hat of a farao, from the French Egypt campaign.

Just above it we have my bronze trophy from the past PTVII contest.

In the chest on the ground we find the famous Rosetta stone. It translates the Egypt symbols in Greek language. Also obtained from the campaign in Egypt.

The next chest contains the first fish I was ever fish-slapped with. Ask Captain Greenhair for details...

I still have nice memories from the Tournament of Retribution. :pir_laugh2:

Above those two chests we see two banners from defeated enemy battalions. Wonderful tapestry.

In the large chest in the corner we see helmets from Napoleon's first two cuirassiers.

On the wall the steering wheel of Le Ocean, the only piece which survived the explosion after she went up in flames. :pir_bawling:

Then we have there the pride of my collection.

The preserved head of Commodore Hornbricker in a jar! :pir-sweet::pir-laugh:

In the black chest we have the original version of the Art of War.

Next we have my family stand with the family shield and helm.

On the wall we see a sword, it's a present from a Turkish Sultan after defeating some pirates in his waters.

On the table we find a map which describes the way through the treacherous Caribbean waters.

Also Columbus' very own compass is there.

And a key for the hatch in the corner which gives access to the treasure room...

treasure001.jpg

I'm not too wealthy after paying the build of Le Fourageux, but I'm sure we will catch a lot of prize money with her! :pir-devil:

1010 coins

4 ruby's

2 emeralds

1 sapphire

2 topaz'

1 bright sapphire

1 bright topaz

5 gold nuggets

1 gold crown

2 golden bowls

1 silver pitcher

1 silver outcrop crystal

Thanks for viewing!

Nice treasure room, Captain Blackmoor. :thumbup:

( The preserved head of Commodore Hornbricker :pir_laugh2::pir-laugh: )

I'll have to count my coins too, but they are everywhere. :pir-blush:

the Inventor

Then touch them. :pir_laugh2:

I know I had much more coins, but I'm defenitely I've lost a lot. Vacüum cleaning is a disaster for coins. :pir-sceptic:

Coins are quite expensive on BL too, 0,8 USD for a 100 coins 'package'.

I have 1980 oins, including the ones I have in my MOCs. Not bad, considering I don´t collect the old Pirates sets... :pir-grin:

I also found 2 chrome silver coins. I don´t think those haev ever existed, is it just that the gold has worn off? :look: I´m curious.