Sign in to follow this  
Forward

"Storm Speeder"

Very nice MOC Forward.

Looks like an improved swoop bike :thumbup:

The colourscheme pulls me off a little though, especially since you've added an Imperial Pilot.

No matter, it's still good and there's plenty of greeble to add that little extra that's needed in a good MOC.

This immedietaly reminds me of the freeco speeder but in Anakin's Jedi Starfighter colors.

I like the design especially how it is slightly bent in the middle, giving it that slanted nose look.

Nice MOC.

Very nice MOC Forward.

Looks like an improved swoop bike :thumbup:

The colourscheme pulls me off a little though, especially since you've added an Imperial Pilot.

No matter, it's still good and there's plenty of greeble to add that little extra that's needed in a good MOC.

This immedietaly reminds me of the freeco speeder but in Anakin's Jedi Starfighter colors.

I like the design especially how it is slightly bent in the middle, giving it that slanted nose look.

Nice MOC.

Thank you for the comments.

Sorry, I'am very bad speak english :classic:

Thank you for the comments.

Sorry, I'am very bad speak english :classic:

Which is perfectly understandable and acceptable.

We're a global site, so don't be afraid to post eventhough your English isn't perfect.

There's always google translator to help you out - even if it's not perfect.

Which is perfectly understandable and acceptable.

We're a global site, so don't be afraid to post eventhough your English isn't perfect.

There's always google translator to help you out - even if it's not perfect.

Thank you very much, be sure to take advantage of

Hello and welcome to these fine forums! :classic:

Your speeder is pretty good, having many nice details like the lightsabre hilts in the engines and the rear. I also lik the use of the 1x1 tooth plates which are great pieces but not seen that often. As athird point, the flexible landing gear with old-sytle hinges and skis is great! :classic:

See you around,

~ Christopher

Hello and welcome to these fine forums! :classic:

Your speeder is pretty good, having many nice details like the lightsabre hilts in the engines and the rear. I also lik the use of the 1x1 tooth plates which are great pieces but not seen that often. As athird point, the flexible landing gear with old-sytle hinges and skis is great! :classic:

See you around,

~ Christopher

Thank you very much :classic:

Very cool like ice - the colours are okay although if you don't want to be seen comming by the opposing forces yellow wouldn't be a wise choice of paint job. :tongue:

Great MOC 'Forward', big and mean - ready to enforce their rule on anyone they like ! :sweet::grin::laugh:

On yeah my favorite part of your MOC - the retractable landing gear - EXCELLENT !!! :vader:

I'm a conformist! !!!! :laugh:

Greetings, foreword Your MOC looks great, much better than any of mine. I love the coloration and that landing gear is sleek and simple :classic: .

Very cool like ice - the colours are okay although if you don't want to be seen comming by the opposing forces yellow wouldn't be a wise choice of paint job. :tongue:

Great MOC 'Forward', big and mean - ready to enforce their rule on anyone they like ! :sweet::grin::laugh:

On yeah my favorite part of your MOC - the retractable landing gear - EXCELLENT !!! :vader:

I'm a conformist! !!!! :laugh:

Greetings, foreword Your MOC looks great, much better than any of mine. I love the coloration and that landing gear is sleek and simple :classic: .

Thank you for your comments!

Imperial Freeco Bike? The resemblance is so clear, but this is so much better! It's so detailed and what great techniques! Welcome, and great MOC! :thumbup:

EDIT: Just saw the landing gear fold-up technique. Genius!

Edited by Darth Legolas

Welcome to Eurobricks Forward!

I must double a little what Big Cam said in his post. I first thought of the similarity to the Freeco in Ani´s colours.

But there are so much more details. I like how you see a bit of the engine underneth. Also your landing gear is really nice!

Its a really nice moc. I just like how the nose dips its really cool. Though Im not sure why there is a AT AT driver driving it and its yellow... Also, welcome to EB!

Great work! I cant wait to see more things from you

Imperial Freeco Bike? The resemblance is so clear, but this is so much better! It's so detailed and what great techniques! Welcome, and great MOC! :thumbup:

EDIT: Just saw the landing gear fold-up technique. Genius!

Welcome to Eurobricks Forward!

I must double a little what Big Cam said in his post. I first thought of the similarity to the Freeco in Ani´s colours.

But there are so much more details. I like how you see a bit of the engine underneth. Also your landing gear is really nice!

Its a really nice moc. I just like how the nose dips its really cool. Though Im not sure why there is a AT AT driver driving it and its yellow... Also, welcome to EB!

Great work! I cant wait to see more things from you

Thank you for your comment !

I like your storm speeder. It would make an awesome addition to anyone's Imperial army.
Nice design. I like the bent nose, it makes it look more unique.
Reminded me of the Freeco Speeder. And I like the greebling on the engines :tongue:

Thank you all for your comments!