Sign in to follow this  
Joebot

[Comic] Unlikely Society -- Chapter 25

Hey everyone,

The conclusion to the "Freeze 'R Burn" story arc is completed and posted. Our heroines have to get hands-on to defeat the villainous sisters, Frostbite and Fiero.

And, as a special bonus, we get our very first glimpse of the nefarious and mysterious Benefactor ...

chap25teaser.jpg

As always, thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think!

-Joebot

Awesome. I am saving this for my morning coffee tomorrow. Ya, crazy, but it is the best way to enjoy comics.--edit--

Yup, great comic again! Perfect story and great lead in for the next one.

Edited by Col. Brik

Awesome. I am saving this for my morning coffee tomorrow. Ya, crazy, but it is the best way to enjoy comics.--edit--

Yup, great comic again! Perfect story and great lead in for the next one.

Thanks, Colonel! Yeah, the next story should be fun. It'll have a new villain AND a new hero. The hero is already listed in the Cast section of my website, so you can get a little teaser there.

Read 24 and 25 today. I'm really enjoying a lot of the character dynamics, the more I get to see the Supriors the more I like it, and the villians are always a fun treat. I really liked these two, and I'm very happy that through all of this there is an over-arcing story with Hanz and his boss fellow. Very excited to see what comes next!

Edited by Zepher

If Anenome, or "the telepath", as the Benefactor calls her is the only one who can defeat the Benefactor, this reinforces my belief from way way back that the Benefactor is, is fact, Apathy Boy from the original Unlikely Society...

There are two unbreakable rules of comicdom that support my theory:

Rule 1: When a mysterious villain is mentioned at least two issues before his formal introduction, his identity will be revealed at some point.

Rule 2: When said villain's identity is revealed, he or she must always be a character of note from the past.

(Example: Red Hood=Jason Todd, Hush=Thomas Elliot)

Edited by Capt. Redblade

If Anenome, or "the telepath", as the Benefactor calls her is the only one who can defeat the Benefactor, this reinforces my belief from way way back that the Benefactor is, is fact, Apathy Boy from the original Unlikely Society...

There are two unbreakable rules of comicdom that support my theory:

Rule 1: When a mysterious villain is mentioned at least two issues before his formal introduction, his identity will be revealed at some point.

Rule 2: When said villain's identity is revealed, he or she must always be a character of note from the past.

(Example: Red Hood=Jason Todd, Hush=Thomas Elliot)

Of course I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of your guess. However, I will tell you that I would never think to go against either of those two unbreakable rules. There's a very good reason that they're "unbreakable." :classic:

I'm honestly not sure when I'm going to reveal the Benefactor's identity. it's a fine line to walk -- I want to keep people interested and engaged, but I don't want to drag it out for TOO long, you know? That gets boring. I dunno, I'm kinda making this all up as a I go along!