Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I bought all 4 new X-pods today. 1x1 slope galore :biggrin:

The red one I gave Aredhel had 12 of them! :ohmy: I wish I had bought it for myself... :blink:

Well they are cheap (4 euros over here), so who'll stop you from buying multiples? :tongue:

My portemonaie... :P

*wacko* Ran into a lot of sales today :biggrin:

Ended up buying

1x7019

1x8421

1x8777

1x8779

2x8780

2x8781

1x8801

1x8802

:ohmy:

Jabba's Sail Barge

Congratulations for buying a set that is only due in September !!!!

Yoda

If you are in any way mad and/or yelling at me I meant I preordered it off of Toywiz.

Edit:I also preordered all the Spongebob,Batman(except for Arkham of course) and Avatar sets off there too, come to think of it. :wink:

Bascially, I bought it for the engine and the tools. I needed a black replacement screwdriver since I lost the one that came with my B-Wing :glare:

8777 - discounted; last one on the shelf

-> couldn't resist, and another eques for my shadow knights can't hurt, can he?

Visited the Lego store in Oberhausen just today...2 buckets of PaB, some minor parts and one of the cool Fig-head-egg-clocks are now mine ^^... sadly my sister kinda pushed to leave, so no minifigs today T___T they even had black stubby-legs in abundance!

The rest of Exo Force except for the Sonic Phantom - now bring on the second wave - erhm.. after Batman and SW... - Sooo pooooorrr :mellow:

KimT

My most recent purchase arrived yesterday, the beautiful A-Wing, so much for so little.

4418 Dino Pod. It was basically for the journey from the store, but I never opened it because I was eating sweets from my Chicken Little Pez. :$

TT

I was up at the Lego Store in Marlborough, MA a few weeks ago, picked up:

5525 Amusement Park (marked down to $40 from $70)

7249 XXL Mobile Crane

3 big cups of pick-a-brick

Some cool 2x4 brick refridgerator magnets (REALLY strong)

Picked up 3 X-Large Gray Baseplates at a local TRU (these things ROCK for big buildings)

Bought 15 bags of the 2x2 white windows from SAH and 5 bags of the old gray 2x2 bricks for good measure. Bunch of other misc stuff- I wish they still sold Sand Red 1x2 and 1x6 bricks!

...and way, way too much bricklink stuff. It's alarming to even a hopeless Lego addict when you're buying 500 bley 1x2 bricks at a time.

I just bought the remaining Exo Force sets - now I have all except for the Sonic Phantom.

Go exo!! :biggrin:

Also it seems that Happy Steve just ordered more SW LEGO for me and him. Soon I'll have the Wookie Catamaran, Wookie Atttack, Tie with Lightup Darth and General Grievous Chase. [getting closer to having all SW sets :wub::wub: ]

KimT

My most recent purchase arrived yesterday, the beautiful A-Wing, so much for so little.

i got my first of the new a-wing today and a b-wing (my rebel fleet is growing). i must say that this has got to be the best value star wars set lego have made (and i have been collecting since 1999). i know that i am going to get alot more of this set, maybe even more than i bought of the original snowspeeder (my favourite set).

2 more Bricklink orders came in today. Around 50 pieces or so. My largest order still isn't here though :closedeyes:

I bought every single Rahaga, they were 2$$$off!

I also got Velika and Kazi. This year's matoran are awesome, and the Rahaga are pretty cool too. I didn't wanna get them at the beggining, cuz they were just clone, and the Matoran are all different this year. That's awesome.

my BL order came in yesterday, mostly rigid hoses and plates...

now i'm only waiting for two more orders and i can start building again...

My parents went to Oberhausen today and got the Slave 1 and the A-Wing for me. I had to pay myself though :tongue:

And with that, I own all 2006 SW sets :happy:

How could you buy all when Jabbas SB and MF scale ISD havent come out :huh: mmm? lol. :tongue:

Well, because they aren't out yet... :dry:

Worst joke ever...

Anyway, my largest BL order came in today. 230 pieces of oldgray goodness. Almost half of them were click-hinges :happy:

just bought three old sets (second hand):

6801: an old space buggy. the white astronaute needs another helmet and white gloves, but the pieces are in excellent condition.

6675: a black buggy from 1988. all in great shape!

6671: the utility repair lift. also in good condition.

A BL order just came in today: 20 WW1 French soldiers and 2 officers(they're actually Civil War Union soldiers, but hey :wink: ...). I'm still waiting for parts for Big Bertha to arrive and for my funds to relive to buy WW1 German Western Front soldiers (I already got SW-Africa Schutztruppe). That's about it.