legomilk

Lego Games 2010

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Lego

3845 Shave a Sheep €.9,99 No pics sorry.

3846 UFO Attack €.9,99

3847 Magma Monster €.12,99/€.14,99

3848 Pirate Plank €.12,99/€.14,99

New 03-03-2010

So I take it we're not talking about Lego 2010 Winter Olympic games, cause shaving a sheep would be an interesting one.

I'm really looking forward to the UFO attack and magma monster. First I hope the UFO attack come with new alien heads possibly like in the halloween one. The magma monster could be interesting too. Don't those two games sound like a certain two themes we all know.

These games sound great, but do you know if they will be available to the US?

Edited by Spyder

(Shave a Sheep ??)

the Inventor

That is for all the Australians to have some game they know about how to do by nature :tongue:

Thank you very much for this information, legomilk! :classic:

I wonder whether the sheep game will include brick-built sheep or molded sheep (since molded sheep could be very well used for the Farm theme, too).

Klaus-Dieter

For such a low price, I fear the sheep to shave will be a sort of 2D buidling on a baseplate (kind of a mosaic), and shaving will consist in taking breaks.

That is for all the Australians to have some game they know about how to do by nature :tongue:

That is New Zealander's (with the sheep jokes!) not Aussies :angry: . Shave a Sheep sounds very interesting indeed! But I'd have to say I am more excited about Pirate Plank.

For such a low price, I fear the sheep to shave will be a sort of 2D buidling on a baseplate (kind of a mosaic), and shaving will consist in taking breaks.

I fear something similar.

The prices are fairly low taking into account that this years games were up to 30€.

We'll see with the first pics. :sceptic:

So I just got in my PF parts order from Shop@home, and when I opened it up there was a neat little 3 page pull out poster advertising the Lego board games that have been out since June as far as I know, as coming out in April 2010!

The games advertised were Monsters 4, Minatourus, Pirate Code, in fact all of them! But I know I've seen reviews of them right here on Eurobricks!

So what's going on? Where did April 2010 come from?

So I just got in my PF parts order from Shop@home, and when I opened it up there was a neat little 3 page pull out poster advertising the Lego board games that have been out since June as far as I know, as coming out in April 2010!

The games advertised were Monsters 4, Minatourus, Pirate Code, in fact all of them! But I know I've seen reviews of them right here on Eurobricks!

So what's going on? Where did April 2010 come from?

There's been a topic already about this flyer - I will merge this back into the Lego Games discussion as the other one was.

Thanks for the amazing news, legomilk.

Shave A Sheep just sounds hilarious, and I love that new one-eyed alien :thumbup:

And another set for Pirates fans in 2010! Yays!

EDIT: Ok, so the alien isn't a fig. Boo! But is that a pink 1x2 tile in the Sheep pic? Yay!

These games are great! I have'nt been able to buy any from the first wave yet :cry_sad: but these are really funny. THe sheep one especially, which looks more like a british/scottish farm.

That is New Zealander's (with the sheep jokes!) not Aussies :angry: . Shave a Sheep sounds very interesting indeed! But I'd have to say I am more excited about Pirate Plank.

Looks like a fun game. Should have been called Shear A Sheep.

Why do Australians like sheep so much?

Because kangaroos are just too damn fast!

Why do kangeroos jump so high?

They have seen what happen to the sheep.

:pir-tongue:

Looks like some nice-for-kids, easy to play games. If only the fantastic minifigures on the boxarts came with the games!

Anyone know if the Monster game is coming to the States?

Or North America in general? April 2010 for all of these games?

Dropped into TRU, and instead of these cool games they have the Lego Stop Motion camera (already marked down $30), Lego Night lamps, mp3, camera, radio alarm clock which are neat — but not really Lego, just branded Lego stuff. :sceptic:

Edited by iminifig

OOOOOOHHHH!!! PiRaTe PlAnK!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!

BTW Im really hyper today

You might want to stay of EB then if all your posts are going to be like this :laugh:

LEG3848_2_a.JPG

Baby Pirates!!! :grin: