Sign in to follow this  
SlyOwl

Pillage the Village II - VOTING - Small Category

Jansued - 3

Selander - 2

JDHinten - 2

Everyone did a good job. They were all great! It was difficult for me to decide but here's my votes.

Admiral Ron....1 - I especially enjoyed the minifigs details and actions using nice tools. All the minifigs are doing something interesting. The man in the attic using a listening device to spy on the men below. The jeweler inspecting jewels with the real magnifying glass. The chest has gold bars in it.

Lorenzen........2 - "Tell me a story grandpa" gave me a warm nice feeling of good family thoughts. I love the treasure underneath the boards laying hidden. Gold coins, silver coins, gold goblets, old wine bottle, etc.

Nate..............1 - I like the lady's outfit and the room. The floor boards are a nice brown black brown design. Door has nice latch that helps the picture story. Nice candle on wall and I like the tapestry in the background. Most of all I just like the lady's expression on her face it's so funny I don't know why but I think it's cut and it brings me a giggle. :)

Selander.......2 - Gotta love the pie stand! The signs are awesome, "Pie-Rates" haha :D I like how one slice has already been sold or eaten and the rickety wooden table is neat and interesting. Who doesn't love a pie stand? :D

Fenrir...........1 - I just love the lady, she looks annoyed and bothered to have to go answer the door and it reminds me a bit of Nate's moc. Using a yellow hand as the candle flame was interesting.

Awesome, seven points instead of the usual three!

I love all of the wonderful creations, but in the end my votes go to:

Jansued - 3 (I love the idea of a pirate dentist, and his wife is beautiful :wub:)

Pelleaon - 2 (Great model of a golf course!)

Selander - 2 (The decals are fantastic, and did you know that I like pie? :tongue:)

Wow, great entries, everyone! My points go as follows:

Admiral Croissant- 1 (Nice concept, I especially like the clouds and the door).

Tereglith- 1 (Good job on taking advantage of no height limits. I like the tree technique).

Lego Warlord 8- 1 ( :pir_laugh2: )

Tombricks- 1 (Again, taking advantage of no height restrictions. Simple, yet effective).

Pellaeon- 2 (Very creative. You stepped off of the beaten path to make vignette in an unusual shape).

Mariann Asanuma- 1 (MINI!)

Great entries everyone! My votes are as follows:

JKool - 1

Admiral Ron - 1

Lorenzen - 1

Jansued - 1

Selander - 2

Fenrir - 1

You all did a brilliant job, and we can't thank you enough for all your support in Pillage The Village II: The Calm After The Storm

JKool - 3

Newright - 2

JDHinten - 2

This is some of the hardest voting I've ever done! I thought every entry into PTVII small was great - this also pays tribute to some of the great constructive feedback given throughout the contest. Great work to all who entered! :thumbup:

Scop - 3

Captain Blackmoor -3

Rampant Dingo - 1

Scop, very creative idea. Loved the head choices. Blackmoor, fantastic idea. Rampant Dingo, great concept, great execution. Everyone's entries were great, I enjoyed then immensely.

~SR~

JKooL - 1

Nate - 1

JDHinten - 1

curtisrlee - 2

jansued - 2

I'm extremely impressed with the quality of the entries, and it's great how the non-violent theme for this contest led to such creative (even demented) ideas. As such, I spread the love around a bit... JKool's "Warrent Service" for design (the chair, the mix of uniforms, the catty-corner floors), Nate's "Late night visitor" for design (his MOC has atmosphere), JDHinten's "Gardening" for creativity (and oddness), curtisrlee's "Trail of Candy" for outright dementedness :pir_laugh2:, and jansued's "Pain in Paradise" for a very well executed, very silly idea. Great work.

And thank you to everyone who's voted for mine!

Admiral Ron - 2

Jansued - 2

JDHinten - 2

TomBricks - 1

Admiral Ron

I don’t know how many times Admiral Ron updated his MOC, but at least 3 or 4 times. He really listened to the creative critics and with every update his entry kept getting better and better.

Jansued

Because I still find his idea one of the most original in the small division. I love how it is crammed with so many details. The palm roof looks lovely, the shark sign is perfect and I really like the fact that the evil pirates till can do evil! The window and the floor are magnificent too! (ps I love going to the dentist)

JDHinten

We saw a lot of hobbies passing by, from golfing to fishing and personally I liked this idea the best. And I personally really love the use of the all green minifigs with some brown elements (guns, peg legs and hands) to create those lovely tree sculptures.

TomBricks

Because of all the tudor houses in the small division I liked this one the best. I love how peaceful this MOC is. Brickbeard dressing up to finally see his wife after all those years of sailing the seven sees plundering and pillaging.

Great work guys!

3 points for Jansued

2 points for Lego Warlord 8

1 points for Selander

1 points for JDHinten

Good luck to those who'll count all these votes :D

Selander 3

JKool 2

Fred Wozere 2

Wish I had more points to share. So many good entrys.

Mariann Asanuma - 7

Excellent use of color and size. I would love to have this sitting on my work desk. Others are good but this feels nearly universal.

Nate___________1

Jansued________3

Rampant Dingo__1

Turbal__________1

Admiral Ron_____1

-Super :pir-classic:

Edited by martinsuper