Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

The Reconstruction of Fort Oswald

I nearly didnt notice this, as it was right down the list. It might have been better to post a new topic with it. Anyways, my post will get it back up the top where it belongs.

Let's hope we can bring it back to the top... again! :pir_laugh2:

as usual , you did a really nice job , this entry is excellent and your videos to show every details in it are nice !

I love this ship, except for the blue part at the front of it, I don't really know what it's supposed to be but I don't really like it, just a matter of taste! ^^

The blue was merely paint and I agree it could have been done possibly better I was trying to stray from the red and gold seen on quite a lot of recent ships.

This has got to be the best overall presentation in the entire contest. With so many pics, videos and even those teasers, you've nailed it down perfectly, NewRight! Marketing & advertising ftw :pir_laugh2:

To sum it all up - I'm mighty glad I've finally seen this beauty of a MOC! Good luck in the contest NewRight!!!

I've got a bit more advertising I want to show. I hope I'm allowed to in this thread.

Also I do hope I go far in the contest. A few votes at least. :pir_laugh2:

Thanks again to everyone for the encouragement in the WIP stages and all of the kind words now. :pir-classic:

CIMG0899.jpg

Set up for the photography.

CIMG1070.jpg

A rather cinematic shot take when photographing 'ALL' of the details. :pir-tongue:

Finally I have time again to surf through the latest entries and yes, your entry deserves a top place!

Much luck with the voting!