Sign in to follow this  
Ras 74

Eurobricks Event 2010 in Billund.

Now that we are talking about organizing transportation. Anyone passing through Sjælland, who has space for an extra passenger?

Now that we are talking about organizing transportation. Anyone passing through Sjælland, who has space for an extra passenger?

Where in Sjaelland do you live?

Where in Sjaelland do you live?

I live in Næstved (Southern part of Sjælland), but I can take a train to practically anywhere on Sjælland with my train card.

Ryanair seems to have good flight deals to Billund at the moment if anyone will be flying to Billund next year. I've got the return flight to Dublin on Sunday with no taxes and flights ex-Dublin to Billund on the Friday are also taxes-free. Presumably its the same for other routes to/from Billund around that weekend. My wife picked up fares for €11.99 each way - a total of €53.98 when luggage and booking fees taken into account. As I'll be travelling earlier its more expensive for me.

Quote from the link:

Zum Sonderpreis von nur 69,00 Euro gibt es die Merlin PREMIUM-Jahreskarte im Heide-Park, die ein Jahr lang kostenlosen Eintritt in folgende Partnerattraktionen ermöglicht:

Heide-Park Resort in Soltau

alle SEA LIFE Center in Deutschland

Madame Tussauds in Berlin

LEGOLAND Discovery Centre

LEGOLAND Deutschland

LEGOLAND Billund in Dänemark

Gardaland in Italien

translation:

For the special price of 69€ you´ll receive the Merlin premium annual pass, which allows you to enter the following attractions for one year:

LEGOLAND Billund in Denmark

One year is 365 days. So all members who are proud owners of the super-duper-MERLIN-all-inclusive-pass can get into the park in Billund FOR FREE on EVERY DAY of our 2010 event. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I see that there is no mention of the 'Premium Merlin Annual Pass' on the Legoland Germany website but now its referring to the Merlin Annual Pass. The benefits look similar with the crucial difference that the access to Billund. like the normal annual pass of 2009 allows one entry only per season. I hope this isn't a sign of potential problems with using our limited edition 2009 Super duper passes in Billund. I picked up additional premium passes for my wife and daughter on the basis that they could use them in Billund!!

I know this sounds really pathetic, But Its still not confirmed I'm coming :laugh:

At this stange, there's a ver good chance I'm coming for at least some of it. But I'll confirm it ASAP.

I'm really looking forward to it!

(I've seen pics of some huge clearence box of billions of parts *drool*)

There is no rush at all. It will just be fun if you make it at all.

Even if it is just for one or two days.

(I've seen pics of some huge clearence box of billions of parts *drool*)

That was before TLG sold the park to Merlin.

It's gone now - for good it seems :cry_sad:

That was before TLG sold the park to Merlin.

It's gone now - for good it seems :cry_sad:

Whhaaat??? :oh3:

I was under the Impression Lego still owned the Billund park? Oh thats so dissapointing! :cry_sad:

So is there much or any good deals at Billund? That was one of the things I ws most looking forward to :sing:

So is there much or any good deals at Billund? That was one of the things I ws most looking forward to :sing:

This is the reason we went to Günzburg last year instead of Windsor.

Legoland Germany has got the best offers.

But still there may be a chance of getting something cheap.

Don't expect too much though. :sceptic:

.. especially if you arrive on Friday after the Nordics have already plundered and pillaged the stock!!!

Also any time I've been to Billund its get it on Friday or forget it where new stock is concerned. I've twice been glad to pick up new star wars sets on the Friday rather than leaving it to Saturday when the shelves were bare. I don't recall there being any great deals in Billund over the years except perhaps one year when I recall filling up a rather large box for a reasonable price. I have tended to pick up new sets not cheap sets.

I much prefer Gunzburg for value although with the way UK prices have dropped in the past year I'd be tempted by Windsor.

I much prefer Gunzburg for value although with the way UK prices have dropped in the past year I'd be tempted by Windsor.

Shall we start a new campaign: "Bring back Windsor"?

:devil:

Well, maybe 2011...

Shall we start a new campaign: "Bring back Windsor"?

:devil:

Well, maybe 2011...

In 2011 it will be 5 years since the previous Windsor Event, so it would be about time to go back. (besides, I haven't been to Windsor yet :wink:)

This is the reason we went to Günzburg last year instead of Windsor.

Legoland Germany has got the best offers.

How good? Could it be worth going there? I probably Can't, but could be worth looking into.

I hope There are still a few good deals.

What about the factory? Do they ever have clearence stock there?

How good? Could it be worth going there? I probably Can't, but could be worth looking into.

I hope There are still a few good deals.

What about the factory? Do they ever have clearence stock there?

No, no and no.

Sorry.

No, no and no.

Dang :cry_sad:

:tongue:

Oh well, I'll survive :laugh:

Anyone up for trading sets while in Billund? I would prefer to trade unopened for unopened sets. Sorry, no cash offers--LEGO is far more valuable as a currency :)

Here are some sets I have to trade:

SNIP/

Here are some of the sets I'm looking for:

Snip/

Feel free to send me a pm if you're interested in swapping. I like to use Bricklink average sale prices to compare values, but it's not completely necessary if we both agree on a fair swap.

Cheers!

jamie :)

I Think that could probably go in the trades topic :wink:

Edited by legoman

Dang :cry_sad:

:tongue:

Oh well, I'll survive :laugh:

I Think that could probably go in the trades topic :wink:

Sorry about that. I've moved the list over to the trades topic. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Edited by jamieberard

Sorry about that...I just figured an in person swap while you guys are visiting Billund made it relevant to this topic. I'll mosey on over to the trades topic :)

Maybe create a new topic in Buy/ Sell/ Trade and then linky it from your post above so any Billund billet-doux will still see your post here :wink:

Sorry about that...I just figured an in person swap while you guys are visiting Billund made it relevant to this topic. I'll mosey on over to the trades topic :)
Maybe create a new topic in Buy/ Sell/ Trade and then linky it from your post above so any Billund billet-doux will still see your post here :wink:

Well I was Refering to this, But all good :classic:

(List Deleted)

Sorry, wrong topic to post in :)

Are we going to meet you in Billund at our event? :oh:

Pleeeeaaaase say "YES", I'd love to meet you and your colleagues there! :wub:

Are we going to meet you in Billund at our event? :oh:

Pleeeeaaaase say "YES", I'd love to meet you and your colleagues there! :wub:

Hear Hear! I think we all would love to meet you and some colleagues in April.

Hear Hear! I think we all would love to meet you and some colleagues in April.

Thirded!

We're all big fans...you should know what dear Cutlass said she wouldn't do just to meet you... :devil::laugh:

Thirded!

Fourth...ed? (Is that even a word?) :look:

We're all big fans...you should know what dear Cutlass said she wouldn't do just to meet you... :devil::laugh:

:laugh:

Do we have some sort of rough Idea Whats happening on each day? It'd be great if we did

Looks Like I'm coming, but Only on Thursday (22nd). Looks like We'll get there about 6pm on Wednesday (21st) - get any deals before you lot :tongue: , then leave bright and early on Friday (23rd)

We better be doing all the best stuff on the 22nd :laugh: - I'm coming a very long way!

Once We pay for plane tickets, I'll confirm it. But It would be good to know what we're doing that day - It better be worth it!

Cheers