Sign in to follow this  
Ras 74

Eurobricks Event 2010 in Billund.

The Eurobricks Event date is 22-25th of April.

Here you can discuss anything about the upcoming EB event next year.

Have fun boys and girls!

Preliminary schedule:

Wednesday:

Meeting up and just hang and get to know the new Eventees.

Thursday:

Other things than the park (don´t even ask).

Also more getting together.

Games will start as well.

Friday:

Park day!! In the afternoon thinking of having a "After work" thing.

See if we can do our own BBQ in the village (need to check this first).

More games.

Saturday:

Parkday all day basicly.

End of the games and will have a winner by the end of this day.

Sunday:

Going home day

Some will leave early, and some will stay a bit longer and enjoy the Park

and get the last things they might have forgotten.

Yay! :grin:

So, are we staying at a place that actually has wireless this time? And that actually serves breakfast without charging extra for it? And with a decent loungeish area where we can build? :tongue:

We will come to that in time my friend ;)

What is up with your title?

Who gave you that?

I don´t really like it :hmpf_bad:

Yay! :grin:

So, are we staying at a place that actually has wireless this time? And that actually serves breakfast without charging extra for it? And with a decent loungeish area where we can build? :tongue:

No

I plan on making it the this Event, and I have no idea what to expect. Except for loads of fun.

Holy mother of God!!

For real??

I´d say you have to lurk around here to get a clue of what to expect.

There have been a few events in Billund before, so you can check those out.

But beeing to all :hmpf: events, I´d say Billund is by far the best one!

No idea yet really, i'll see what i can do. :wink:
No hurry at all my friend. We will see what happends, right?

Can anyone confirm for certain that the German annual passes (the super duper all inclusive Magic Merlin versions) will actually work in Denmark? I can't find anything on the legoland website to confirm this although I see that the ordinary annual pass allows one entry into Billund. All the posts seem to assume that the Merlin passes can be used outside Germany. This might be a little odd if annual passes for each park are different prices. As the event covers more than one day a single entry only would mean people would need to get a Billund annual pass also. Its late so maybe I've missed the small print somewhere.

I have no idea :wacko: Good question though :grin:

But what I understood from the good Doctor, it was going to work in Billund as well.

But I´ll wait for a better answer for someone that knows more about this.

Just called LEGOLand Billund, they said it was no problem with the premium Merlin Jahreskarte. I asked if I could get that in writing, they said that I could read it hear: http://www.heide-park.de/index.php?id=166

My German nis not so good, but it looks like it is okay! Maybe one of the german-speaking eventies can confirm this?

Looking forward.

Morten

Yeeezzz, I´m off for one lousy day and you´re rushing it already? :hmpf::tongue:

Note to myself: special date with Quarryman on may, 13th... :grin:

Can anyone confirm for certain that the German annual passes (the super duper all inclusive Magic Merlin versions) will actually work in Denmark? I can't find anything on the legoland website to confirm this although I see that the ordinary annual pass allows one entry into Billund. All the posts seem to assume that the Merlin passes can be used outside Germany. This might be a little odd if annual passes for each park are different prices. As the event covers more than one day a single entry only would mean people would need to get a Billund annual pass also. Its late so maybe I've missed the small print somewhere.

I´ve had a "normal" annual pass in Billund 2008 and it worked for one day in Günzburg that year, too.

It has to be the same the other way round.

Just called LEGOLand Billund, they said it was no problem with the premium Merlin Jahreskarte. I asked if I could get that in writing, they said that I could read it hear: http://www.heide-park.de/index.php?id=166

My German nis not so good, but it looks like it is okay! Maybe one of the german-speaking eventies can confirm this?

Quote from the link:

Zum Sonderpreis von nur 69,00 Euro gibt es die Merlin PREMIUM-Jahreskarte im Heide-Park, die ein Jahr lang kostenlosen Eintritt in folgende Partnerattraktionen ermöglicht:

Heide-Park Resort in Soltau

alle SEA LIFE Center in Deutschland

Madame Tussauds in Berlin

LEGOLAND Discovery Centre

LEGOLAND Deutschland

LEGOLAND Billund in Dänemark

Gardaland in Italien

translation:

For the special price of 69€ you´ll receive the Merlin premium annual pass, which allows you to enter the following attractions for one year:

LEGOLAND Billund in Denmark

One year is 365 days. So all members who are proud owners of the super-duper-MERLIN-all-inclusive-pass can get into the park in Billund FOR FREE on EVERY DAY of our 2010 event. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Owner of the normal annual pass get in for free for one day only - they have to pay the other days.

I hope to be able to attend this event. I expect to get the yearly entrance pass to Legoland next year. Not that I need it, haven't got it for 2009, but they are available really inexpensive for me :classic: With this pass I can have one other person entering with me for free. But this will mean I will have to be there for the entire event, and I'm not sure how I could attend a 3-4 day event. The 13th is my birthday (and holiday in Denmark in 2010), 14th I think is a working day, but as I'm placed in Techhouse, I'm not that far away from the event. But if I will join you all, I might drive home each night to sleep.

I am willing to check if I could do some talk on how we work in Billund, engineering the bricks. If that could be of interest, I could discuss this with Jan Beyer and my bosses.

That sounds really good Front.

If you work on the friday, and not take that day off, I think that will be the day where we will meet up with Jan B.

I have sent him an e-mail, and got an auto answer that he will be back on tuesday.

We are really out in good time this year, and the efforts will be to make this one to the best event so far ;)

It would be really great if you can take some time to talk to us if that will be ok with J.B. and your bosses.

Lets keep in contact to see where it lands.

Then take it on PM with me please ;)

We are really out in good time this year, and the efforts will be to make this one to the best event so far ;)

One of the efforts are: I´m NOT responsible for accomodation next year.

What could go wrong then any more? :grin:

Please respond to this the once thinking of going to the event!

Got a mail from Jan Beyer today saying that the dates we choosen is not so good. He thinks since the thursday (13 of May) is a hollyday, he will most certanly be free on the friday (14 of May for those who didn

One of the efforts are: I´m NOT responsible for accomodation next year.

What could go wrong then any more? :grin:

Hey it wasn't all that bad Doc, don't be too hard on yourself. :wink:

New dates, earlier, 6th to 9th of may, that would be perfect.!!!

When we go in a normal work-day/normal weekend thers not that many people in the park either!

Morten

New dates, earlier, 6th to 9th of may, that would be perfect.!!!

When we go in a normal work-day/normal weekend thers not that many people in the park either!

Morten

I still prefer the dates chosen around ascension day.

It´s easier to get a day off work when there´s a friday inbetween a celebration day and weekend.

For me it means some operation sites are closed on that particular friday and more of my colleagues can get that day off.

Of course I can take leave-days in another week, but then I have to keep in mind that

a) I will have to take one more leave-day for the same 4-days-event (without having more fun). :hmpf_bad:

b) maybe there´s another colleague of mine who wants to make vacation on that period

no good opportunity in my opinion.

And to be honest: I´m not attending for the park first and foremost but for the eventees. :cry_happy:

So may the park be crowded - I don´t mind.

For special reasons, I cannot attend if the event takes place from the 13-15th of May.

I'd love for the event to happen earlier...

Please :pir_kiss:

So. We have 2 doctors and a scary Santa out of the event allready... kind of.

That is not an event.

Is everyone ok with the week before instead. It´s the 6-9th of May?

So. We have 2 doctors and a scary Santa out of the event allready... kind of.

:wacko:

Morten prefers 6th-9th of may, so does KimT.

I wanted to stick with the old date.

I think Kim's "special reasons" weigh more than my objections. :look:

So let it be earlier for heavens sake. :classic: