Sign in to follow this  
nintha

The Behemoth

indexed.gif

I got inspiration when I started writing out a comic (the comic won't be done soon so don't wait.) I thought I have star fighters but no bombers so I decided to make something that looked like a y-wing and that is how I got the front but decided to go with two huge engines instead of two log piller like things on the y-wing. Its pilot is Nogero Bogof who is a close friend to Nintha Fett and is also a bounty hunter who took down a whole Hutt clan when they hired him to kill his friend Nintha, he agreed and set up a trap to kill the Hutts instead of Nintha. After that he found another bounty hunter by the name of Nathanial White who he teamed up with on a mission and became friends and has had been a team since then. Nogero Bogof found his child hood love when he went to jabba's palace where they snuck out at night and got married and she became Macy Bogof and he still works as a bounty hunter with Nathanial White.

The pilot(Nogero Bogof)blue and the gunner(Nathanial White)white.

picture_417a.jpg

The front.

picture_418a.jpg

A back veiw.

picture_419a.jpg

I just made up the story in my head as I was typing so I hoped you like it. Comments are welcome.

And Macy Bogof and her speeder.(Credit to ImperialShadows for the decal.)

picture_430a.jpg

Edited by KimT

Absolutley nice little story. It made me want to see the comic anyway :tongue:

The Starfighter looks good as well.

Could you retake the last pic with the speeder and Macy Bogof?

That is my only critic.

Very nice. The story is even better. Gives a great context to the ship.

The only bit I'm not so sure about is the nose ... seem too big. Reminds me of a lizard.

Ras 74 I updated the picture hope it is a little clearer.

And thanks for the comments.

Edited by nintha

Great little MOC but those pictures are so red. Do you have access to photo editing software? It would do your MOC so much justice to adjust them a bit. Pictures aside I like the big engines on the side and the story really keeps you reading. I like the mix of the storm trooper torso with what I thinkis Solo legs? Looks good.

Great little MOC but those pictures are so red. Do you have access to photo editing software? It would do your MOC so much justice to adjust them a bit. Pictures aside I like the big engines on the side and the story really keeps you reading. I like the mix of the storm trooper torso with what I thinkis Solo legs? Looks good.

No I don't have any access to photo editing software but I will try and mess arund with my light to see if it gets less red. The blue legs are from the power miners and thanks for the comment.

Nice story!!! :thumbup: I really like it :sweet:

The starfighter is really cool as well :wub:

The front of it is alittle bulky but thats fine.

I like it how it has two cockpits, and the back turret thing is really cool!

Nogero Bogof Looks awesome!! :wub: and Nathanial White looks great aswell!

Also Nice little speeder and Macy Bogof :thumbup:

CommanderFox