Zorro

PETITION to keep the Pirates theme beyond 2010

Let's ALREADY start a petition to KEEP the LEGO Pirates theme after mid 2010!

Pirates are selling like hot cakes and the interest in our forum and for Classic-Pirates has never been higher.

SIGN here if you want to keep the Pirates line going!

------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT!!!

The LEGO Group is also holding an OFFICIAL online survey, so checkout that thread and fill out the survey!

I'm too depressed to make a speach. Why, lego, WHY?

Signed

Edited by Admiral M

I really don't think a Petition from the Adult Fans Of Lego will make any difference, when they have decided this.

But of course I want to support it, I hope we will see more Non Licensed Pirates soon. I think the 2009 line was excellent, amazing MiniFig's, great sets, so much potential to continue on into the future.

Please continue the original lego pirate adventure.

Would be cool with a new wave of sets with different coloured soldiers and nastier pirates.

[...] I hope we will see more Non Licensed Pirates soon. I think the 2009 line was excellent, amazing MiniFig's, great sets, so much potential to continue on into the future.

Please continue the original lego pirate adventure.

Signed.

I think the decision has already be made, so perhaps we should be petitioning for more Pirates in less than 3 years? I'd prefer that to a decade again. :pir-hmpf_bad:

But for what it's worth:

Keep Pirates! :pir-classic:

I'm all for the continuation of the Pirates line. While Pirates in 2010 seems to be a longshot, I'd love to see the theme make a quick recovery as opposed to another decade-long wait.

Signed.

Signed!

But before sending this off. You might want to make sure Lego even know about this petition. I meen there where 2 threads about "Now taking YOUR ideas for NEW PARTS" and "Now taking YOUR ideas for the future of LEGO Pirates theme" and we find out Lego have cancelled it. So thats about 192 posts that Lego didn't read. So we need to know that Lego may take this under consideration before wasting time Signing it. :thumbup:

Man, Castle is rumored to end in 2010 and now Pirates is definitely ending next year. I'm definitely signing this! Please bring Pirates back soon! And hopefully Castle is really done yet.

~Nicholas