Sign in to follow this  
absolutelylez

My first MOC: The Ooga Booga tribe versus the Pirates

th_thindexedgif.gif 93a

Hello - inspired by the Indiana Jones game, I've decided to make myself a large display of natural looking scenery - lots of green, etc, in between the rocky outcrops and buildings. The main fortress is adapted from the 7094 King's Castle Siege, and incorporates my favourite little set, 6258 Smuggler's Shanty.

The tribal fortress is ofcourse the Forbidden Cove ;)

I would appreciate any advice. Some of the ideas I've taken from other users on brickshelf, etc, like the really simple idea of a "half-hidden crocodile" .

PICT9378.jpg

PICT9379.jpg

PICT9381.jpg

PICT9389.jpg

PICT9384.jpg

PICT9386.jpg

PICT9390.jpg

PICT9387.jpg

PICT9385.jpg

Hello absolutelylez, and welcome to Eurobricks and Classic-Pirates.com!

I love your MOC, a very colourful and fun piece of work. I assume that it would be a bit of a constant battle between the two as their home islands are so close together! :pir_laugh2:

Looks like a nonstop battle until one side gives way! But which side will that be? :pir-look: The swimming crocodile looks neat! Nice big MOC, For your first one, its awesome! maybe there will be MOC's Just as big in the future.. Maybe. :pir-grin:

Very neat combination of set elements and creation of a really interesting diorama with a lot happening!

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Thankyou all!

Indeed.. the two are a bit too close to each other. But hey, they got used to it - it gives them something to do, I guess ;) Maybe I've overdone it with the minifigures.. but it makes it feel very animated. :kahuka:

Haha, I love it! :pir_laugh2: Great MOC, I really like all the stuff going on in it. :thumbup:

Maybe I've overdone it with the minifigures.. but it makes it feel very animated. :kahuka:

You can never have to many minfigs in a MOC! :pir-laugh: