Sign in to follow this  
cole

Face Off

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Dr. Vanhowlingstien's pantended face extractor 2.0! Extracts, removes and bottles any* face, perfect for your mad scientist experiments, vengance, or spicing up your cereal killing! But wait, you get Dr. Vanhowlingstien's patient restraining chains, free, if you order in the next ten minutes!

*Dr. Vanhowlingstien and company cannot be held responacble for any half removed, partialy extracted or un-bottled faces. Please consult a physciatrict ward if you are extracting a large amount of faces without reason.

3915568919_70a9b5564d_o.jpg

More pictures in my photostream (Link in my Sig.)

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Funny idea, reminds me of the scream extractor from Monsters Inc. Good job on the lighting, it really adds to the overall feel of the MOC. As a evil scientist I believe his next move should be to bring Billy mays back from the dead to market this. :laugh:

I want one!

The chair you made for this looks nice and the walls give it a real dart cellar look.Strange thing about the pictures you took is the yellow faces look like fleshy faces

But can it put the faces back on? :) (it'd be funnier if they're the wrong ones)

Edited by steele

One of the most successful scary, and funny works!

The colors, the light, the theme, everything is fitted so good!

That tubes are great, faceless minifigs too!

I like this MOC very much!

Funny idea, reminds me of the scream extractor from Monsters Inc. Good job on the lighting, it really adds to the overall feel of the MOC. As a evil scientist I believe his next move should be to bring Billy mays back from the dead to market this. :laugh:

The scream extracter! I was going to say the same thing. Brilliantly done though, I really like the heads in the containers and that guys face. Nice job