Bonaparte

Petition: We want the Pirates Advent Calender in the United States

Definitely signed! I loved the castle advent calender last year, and I hope we can get the pirate one this year.

Not for my sake, but for the sake of the MOCs and their builders that would not otherwise emerge from the other side of the Atlantic, I hereby sign this petition! :pir-tongue:

The Pirate Advent Calender should be available in the U.S. We would love to have it and many people would buy this set, so I therefore sign this petition.

This is sooo stupid, why arn't the cool calendars ever just openly released in the U.S.? LEGO this is ludicrous! Release the Pirate and future non-City advent callenders in the U.S.! Signed, Astoriabluelegos

Another awesome Advent Calender not released in the U.S.!? :pir-oh: Come on LEGO! :pir-hmpf_bad: This one looks cooler than the Castle one from last year! :pir-wub: If I can't buy it, I'm gonna be really depressed! :pir_bawling: So PLEASE! :shark: Release the Pirate Advent calender in the U.S.! :jollyroger:

Signed,

Calebexo01

Edited by calebexo01

Come on Lego, release this set in the U.S. You can tell, based on my name, I'd obviously buy at least 1 copy of this set, but in fact even more copies are likely, as there are numerous sets that I own multiple copies. Something like 67 of the sets in my collections are multiple copies. With numbers like that, you know I'm good for my word on multiple copies :pir-classic:

Honestly, Lego, that's just more money you won't be getting from North America... :pir-hmpf_bad:

I would definitely purchase this set if it was released in the US! So please change your mind! :pir_bawling:

I picked up the City one for the first time ever last year, and i LOVED it. I wish they made the advent calendars for the other themes, AND make them available in Canada!

I would personally love a pirate (or heck SPACE POLICE..might as well try right? LOL) one as well!

a Canadian Brickhead (that's right...Canadians have money too! LOL)

Lord_Bloodwort :pir_yoda:

And why not do a Star Wars Advent Calendar? Hasbro combined the two with Galactic Heroes, and Santa is unlockable in Lego SW II, so why not?

ok ok i just wanna see a snowman made out of three different sized Death Stars.

Sure, I'll sign. Another mermaid might be nice. Though I wish there were more unique figures like there were in the Castle calendar.

Steve

Hm. I have never bought an advent calander before. THIS IS WHY. I haven't gotten a single City set in my life, and I thought maybe eventually, you would release another type, and I could get it, enjoy it, and have fun. Half of this happened. IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Sign me up!

Lego, when you decide to release the calendar in the US, dont forget about us Canadians!

I sign assuming this results in release across North America. I have money set aside for this! :pir_laugh2:

whats up with the discrimination of us Americans what we aren't good enough for your advent calender or something.

Yeah I'm signing up (kinda not literally signing but in a sense) for this

Why does TLG keep torturing us americans?

Hardly, but it is very stupid that you can't have the advent calendar so I'll sign this. :jollyroger:

Why does TLG keep torturing us americans?

And what the Europeans should say about the prices on s@h ?

:jollyroger: