Sign in to follow this  
Spyder

Revan's Swoop

indexed.gif

As I said in the Sith Interceptor topic, I have another KOTOR moc. I actually enjoyed building this more than the Sith Interceptor. The colors were fun to work with, because I have a limited amount of orange. And yes, again I was inspired by Scorp's swoop cockpit.

Swoop Racer

Manufactuer: Lhosan Industries

Armament: none

Era: Old Republic Era

I eventually plan on modifying it into an AeroChaser Speeder Bike.

Here it is, in all it's glory:

lego-pixkotormocs_014.jpg

And straight-on:

lego-pixkotormocs_015.jpg

Here's a shot showing the engines:

lego-pixkotormocs_017.jpg

Plus an underside shot:

lego-pixkotormocs_021.jpg

This is all you can see of the swoop while racing it. The only other time you can see it is on your ship.

lego-pixkotormocs_018.jpg

I'm thinking of changing it a little, before I make it into an AeroChaser because I can see that a couple things are wrong. What do you think of it? Please give me some critisism, I need it. :tongue:

Great MOC Spyder! I can see nothing wrong with it myself, but then again I don't know much about KOTOR. I really like some of the techniques you've used on the engines. Is there any way you can link to a picture of what the actual ship looks like?

Thanks in advance, and great MOC!

Swoopracer.jpg

That's a really good Swoop MOC, Spyder :thumbup: You got the colors and shape just right, as well as an appropriate size. Could you possibly give some pics with a fig? And I also think that there needs to be an extension on the front of the cockpit.

-May the Force be with you.

That's a really good Swoop MOC, Spyder :thumbup: You got the colors and shape just right, as well as an appropriate size. Could you possibly give some pics with a fig? And I also think that there needs to be an extension on the front of the cockpit.

Thanks, pics will be up tomorrow. You are right about the extension of the cockpit. Another thing I find funny is how in all the pictures I can find, it has a little wind shield in front, instead of a full canopy covering the driver. However, in every moc of this swoop I can find, everyone uses a canopy, so that's what I did. :grin:

I can see nothing wrong with it myself

Well thanks, that's mighty kind of you. :sweet: At least one thing I want to do is cover those technic pin holes in the sides of the cockpit with something. I also want to raise up the part behind the cockpit a bit, 'cause it's supposed to be even with the cockpit.

Edited by Spyder

I think that that windsheild is just an open canopy, actually, and that it slides back when some one closes it.

I think that that windsheild is just an open canopy, actually, and that it slides back when some one closes it.

Probably, but I'll have to play KOTOR again to find out if you can see the canopy while racing.

DUDE!!! if I had a swoop, Id get this one :thumbup::wub:

Its sleek and very simple, which makes it so beautiful :thumbup:

Id love to make one but sadly dont have some of those orange pieces :sad:

maybe I'll make it in another colour :sweet:

CommanderFox

I have no comparison image, but this looks really good! Well done, I really like the orange.

Id love to make one but sadly dont have some of those orange pieces :sad:

I'm pretty sure that the orange pieces I used are just from 3827 and 8630. You can probably find all of the orange pieces from 3827 in the new Bikini Bottom set.

I have no comparison image

Mraz 'Skintas posted one right above. :look: