Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

:pir_laugh2: I also thought about that when I wrote it! So we could also just have read the book to find the secrets instead of risking Bluehair his life... :pir_laugh2:

:pir_laugh2: I also thought about that when I wrote it! So we could also just have read the book to find the secrets instead of risking Bluehair his life... :pir_laugh2:

But Rainbowhair was too ahead of himself to think that. The trouble with him is his mouth is always three seconds quicker than his brain.

But Rainbowhair was too ahead of himself to think that. The trouble with him is his mouth is always three seconds quicker than his brain.

Now that is probably a true fact. :pir_laugh2:

I wonder where the idea of no-hair is from... ;-)

Nice job Joey! And is that me I spot?

Yep. Thats your naval Uniform, you'll be my marine captain on the HMS Unicorn.

Nice! I don't think I want to know exactely what a monkey has to do to cause rainbow dropings to be on ones head. Looks like a lot of chum buckets are accumulating in the sea...hmmm...I sense a shark attack in their immediate future!

Nice! I don't think I want to know exactely what a monkey has to do to cause rainbow dropings to be on ones head. Looks like a lot of chum buckets are accumulating in the sea...hmmm...I sense a shark attack in their immediate future!

The tree is full of Exotic Fruits. It could either be Captain Rainbowhair cut the tree down when taking out his sword or the monkey ate to much and crapped on his head.

The tree is full of Exotic Fruits. It could either be Captain Rainbowhair cut the tree down when taking out his sword or the monkey ate to much and crapped on his head.

I was think more along the lines of Admiral B....The monkey got too excited and gave him a monkey "money shot" :monkey:

I was think more along the lines of Admiral B....The monkey got too excited and gave him a monkey "money shot" :monkey:

OH! Da-amn, Why didn't I think of that! :pir_laugh2: He got turned on by the Bluehair.

Nice moc Blackmoor. I really like the marines top hats. It is hard to believe that not one monkey is on that island to eat all the bananas.

Excellent job Joey. I really like the Captain Rainbow Hair. It is difficult to keep up with all the Captain's hair style changes so rainbow hair is best.

Nice moc Blackmoor. I really like the marines top hats. It is hard to believe that not one monkey is on that island to eat all the bananas.

Thanks Paul! I think the monkeys fell in the pit as well and were eaten by the snakes in there. :pir-skull:

Edited by Cap'n Blackmoor

Is this game finished and ready to be judged?

I believe Mayo has to post but I am not sure whether he has just forgotten the entire tournament or not. Since he only has 3 posts.