Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

Yeah get those money hungry red wolves! :pir_laugh2:

That Moc doesn't make sense!

Firstly we didnt have Notes for small amounts of money "Bank of England notes were legal tender and their value floated relative to gold." or "The Bank also issued silver tokens to alleviate the shortage of silver coins."

Secondly it wasn't usually Pounds then, It was mostly the Gold Sovereign Coin or the Guinea.

Silly Bluecoats know nothing of economics... :pir_laugh2:

Im guessing a Bluecoat is going to try and search for hours on Wikipedia to find something to outwit me. Proberb ly Captain Rainbowhair or Armedarizanezbez. :pir-laugh:

This is the year 2009 Joey, do you still live in the past or something? :pir-tongue:

And what does Properb ly mean? :pir_wacko:

Yeah get those money hungry red wolves! :pir_laugh2:

This is the year 2009 Joey, do you still live in the past or something? :pir-tongue:

And what does Properb ly mean? :pir_wacko:

If we do live in 2009, What on earth are we still using ships and flintlocks for?! :pir_laugh2:

Properb ly meens I accidently pressed space once. :pir-sceptic:

These entries are looking good. :thumbup: Great job, everyone!

Properb ly meens I accidently pressed space once. :pir-sceptic:

And what does "properbly" mean? :pir_wacko::pir-tongue:

Joey Lock,

Are you going to quote some historical referrence for every post a Blue coat makes. I was making a joke about playing on more than one team in a different thread...the whole point is to just have fun, but everytime someone posts, you spam it up with historical mumbo jumbo. IT'S A TOY! There is no historical fact!

Joey Lock,

Are you going to quote some historical referrence for every post a Blue coat makes. I was making a joke about playing on more than one team in a different thread...the whole point is to just have fun, but everytime someone posts, you spam it up with historical mumbo jumbo. IT'S A TOY! There is no historical fact!

Captain BlueHair has already spoken to me about this so there is no need for you to repeat it here. :thumbup:

I believe Little Builder missed his post day yesterday for the redcoats and I am not sure about his status.

So should blue post yet?

I believe Little Builder missed his post day yesterday for the redcoats and I am not sure about his status.

That is not very handy...

We blue ones are very eager to post! I hope the Reddies are even more eager to get insulted again.

That is not very handy...

We blue ones are very eager to post! I hope the Reddies are even more eager to get insulted again.

He left the game so do I post?

Ok so this is an overview of the Raging Redcoats Regiment's tank.(sorry its blurry)

picture_012a.jpg

So here is a view of the drunk blue coat leader runing away with his male prostitute and a blue coat being ran over by the tank. :pir_laugh2:

picture_013a.jpg

So here are the Redcoats who man the tank.(I only had one official redcoat so I had to make some with sharpies. hope they look ok)

picture_014a.jpg

Edited by nintha

Okay, here is my entry. A little scouting unit was walking along when they saw this

vigy_1.png

Silly Redcoats would fall for anything just look at them!

vigy_2.png

So when they were about to get her Bluecoats came out of nowhere :pir_laugh2:

vigy_3.png

Captain: You are herby arrested and tortured for being across enemy lines. Good work darling.

vigy_4.png

Redcoat on the left side: Do we still get the hooker?

Captain: :pir-hmpf:

HAHA! :pir-devil:

Fantastic entry Crystal. I love the concept, Pirates were often taking advantage of women, and putting the redcoats in the same light as Pirates was just brilliant! Top effort. :thumbup:

Silly Bluecoats :pir_laugh2:, we Redcoats treat women with respect. As you can see my tank's crew are mostly women. And when would a scouting party leave without their weapons?

I don't know about you guys, but I had my fingers crossed that we'd see the Redcoat entry this week... :pir-grin:

Do remember, Some members of the Red team are Vassals, so they may not be used to the forum or our team page. Right now I am sending them all PM's to check wheter they have the entries ready.

Hey Guys and Girls.

I have seen some hilarious creations. But I must warn you.

I am taking of points for personnal attacks, spamming, cluttering and thinking you know the rules.

There is only one rule: I rule.

The contest is about making fun of eachother, not making enemies.

Good luck.

Hey Guys and Girls.

I have seen some hilarious creations. But I must warn you.

I am taking of points for personnal attacks, spamming, cluttering and thinking you know the rules.

There is only one rule: I rule.

The contest is about making fun of eachother, not making enemies.

Good luck.

Im not insulting you but, you do not rule, The moderator Zorro rules out any insults, feuds e.t.c.