Sign in to follow this  
Hound Knight

BrickForge Decals Now Available

Brasso begone! For years minifig customizers have been scraping off print and applying their own designs using either waterslide decals or home-printed inkjet stickers. BrickForge simplifies the process by offering their own brand of Peel-n-Stick Decals. Featuring designs by community artists these stickers conceal existing print, transforming unwanted or surplus pieces into vibrant new patterns ready to be worn by your minfigs. Each sheet is coated with UV protection and includes a free BrickForge logo sticker. Print colors are a close match to their ABS counterparts.

I thought that the pirate fans here might be interested in the 1st sheet, as it contains several of my 19th century designs.

new_brick_forge_decals-300x231.jpg

http://www.brickforge.com/store/home.php?cat=361

-Hound Knight

Thats amazing, We always need sticker sheets! :pir_laugh2:

Is that your suit I spy Hound? :thumbup:

Thanks Hound Knight. I saw these stickers decals, and going to buy one of them to add to my collection and some other parts under my friends' orders.

It is good to see such great stuff available to non-customisers like me, to have a chance to test it out. Look forward to apply them onto my minifigs soon. :pir-blush:

Nice! All hail Brickforge. :pir-tongue:

I think I can use one or more of these, since there are some interesting stickers on it.

Great work! :thumbup:

Ahhh the talented folk a BrickForge strike again!

Me thinks this thread would be better off in the Pirate MOC Forum.

Those are really nice. I may need to make another order from BrickForge.

Thanks for sharing.l

I have used 3 of these, 1 for my version of boneparte, 1 for my figure ( which I of coarse can't show yet ), and 1 for a redcoat.

I have used 3 of these, 1 for my version of boneparte, 1 for my figure ( which I of coarse can't show yet ), and 1 for a redcoat.

The last post was 2 years ago... :pir_wacko::facepalm: How does this bump help others or add to the discussion? If you really wanted to say this, create a new topic showing your custom figures.