Sign in to follow this  
michaelozzie

Custom Napoleonic Army

Ive now added the plumes to all the shakos of my infantry. Ive also completed the first of my Red Lancers. The main troop types are shown here like Grenadiers of the Guard, Line Grenadiers, Voltiguers and Chasseurs(light infantry). Tell us what you think.

017.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

006.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

:pir-oh: Wow, great work on these, your customs never cease to amaze me! :thumbup:

Amazing (I realy seldom use that).

But I have a first comment. Maybe you should use a original Lego flag for the Lancers flag (and paint it). I think that would look more realistic ....

Woody64

12489419998_DISPLAY.jpg

Can we also expect Dragoons and Cuirassiers?

Edited by woody64

This is looking amazing! I love your custom work!

Weird, I saw this on brickshelf about ten minutes before this was posted. :pir_laugh2:

But I have a first comment. Maybe you should use a original Lego flag for the Lancers flag (and paint it). I think that would look more realistic ....

Woody64

12489419998_DISPLAY.jpg

Im working on some Dragoons at the moment. Hopefully will have pics of them up soon.

I'm astonished by seeing those creations! Your work on the shako's is amazing! :thumbup:

I love the plumes and the tiny ropes on it, the decals on the torso's and cuffs are also amazing. I also like the stiched cloth on some trousers, great detail.

Your horse regiments look brilliant, their hats are really nice.

Keep them coming! :pir-wub:

Your army looks amazing! Keep up the good work and if made larger, it will be even nicer to watch!

Awesome customs michaelozzie! Are you planning to take these to Brickvention 2010 in Melbourne? I hope so, cause I really want to see these in the flesh. This has been blogged on Classic-Pirates.com. :pir-wink:

Awesome customs michaelozzie! Are you planning to take these to Brickvention 2010 in Melbourne? I hope so, cause I really want to see these in the flesh. This has been blogged on Classic-Pirates.com. :pir-wink:

I am hoping to attend. Just have to get the time off work.

How did you connect the snaredrum to the minifig? Or is it a secret. I really want to make some drummers for my army.

The sticks, is that a common pole (lightsaber) cut in half?

Already thanks! :pir-sweet:

absolutely astonishing!

I personally think that no one in this forum make better Napoleonic soldier than you,

if there is someone you think that does or you think you do, please do show up their/your creation.

How did you connect the snaredrum to the minifig? Or is it a secret. I really want to make some drummers for my army.

The sticks, is that a common pole (lightsaber) cut in half?

Already thanks! :pir-sweet:

Yeah i used a brown pole(lightsaber and cut it in half). To attach the drum i made a strap which was attached under the sticker decal on ths drum. I also used sticker paper for the strap so it held it in place better on the torso. It was cut long enough to wrap over the shoulder and down the back again. And the ends are inserted between the torso and legs. If you would like some pics let me know and i will post them. :pir-blush:

absolutely astonishing!

I personally think that no one in this forum make better Napoleonic soldier than you,

if there is someone you think that does or you think you do, please do show up their/your creation.

I shall take that challenge! :pir-laugh: In a few weeks I'll post it.

Outstanding work on these minifigs! The cords must take a lot of work.

One question, have you painted the canon? (I suppose you did, but the colour resembles pearl gold perfectly)

Gaetano

TT

This is GREAT - I instantly fell in love with your great army. Absolutely astonishing... and full of detaisl (e.g. the patch on one of the soldiers trousers....). Can't wait to see more or see them into action on a vignette!

Woody64

12489419998_DISPLAY.jpg

I am astonished by your custom czapka/rogatywkas on the red lancers. Does anyone know a technique of making a czapka with cheaper tools than with ABS plastic molding machines?

Amazing army! :pir-cry_happy: I've watched this for a long time.

I am astonished by your custom czapka/rogatywkas on the red lancers. Does anyone know a technique of making a czapka with cheaper tools than with ABS plastic molding machines?

There's the CMF Graduate hat. With some paint and a little bit of modding it could look good, I think.

Take a look on my store visible in the footer.

Woody64