Sign in to follow this  
Davor

[MOC] Forward position...

*huh*

That is superb! The architecture is fantastic, and the builing looks very very good! A lot of detail in there! :sweet:

I wish I could make that. :wub:

Very nice, it's the kind of generic star wars building that is pretty hard to get right. The black antennas and the reddish brown underground remind me of the clone wars style. Nice work.

TT

Great job. It really reminds me of something from the Clone Wars cartoon. That reminds me, I should watch it again :wink:

Def, are you referring to the Muunillist Gun Tower thing, because that is the same thing I thought. You really should think of adding a full Clone Base to this creation. Another excellent MOC.

I have no idea what that is, but I love it nonetheless :thumbup:

You know, I was going to say exactly that! The size and detail is awesome...but what the heck is it? :tongue:

Yep, loving this :classic: It does the job perfectly, looking "built for purpose" without actually giving that purpose away! :laugh:

Well done :thumbup:

Kaitan

PURE AWESOMENESSS!!!!!! :oh:*huh**huh**huh*

this is one amazing Diorama :wub: it looks like a very cool scene as well :thumbup:

what is it though :tongue:

Thanks for showing this :thumbup:

CommanderFox

Very cool. :thumbup: It does look a little bit like the gun tower, although Mace Windu or or Ahsoka were never there. :tongue:

As a little nitpick though, I don't think there's a lot of need for the blaring "CLone Wars" logo off to the side- I found it a little distracting. :classic:

great work. even though i don't know what it is i know what it is: ver well designed. i don't know if you did it on purpose, but even the little differences in the grey make it look even more realistic.

great work. even though i don't know what it is i know what it is: ver well designed. i don't know if you did it on purpose, but even the little differences in the grey make it look even more realistic.

yes it was on purpose!

combination of 15-20-30 years old bricks + new ones gives this more dirty, rusty, realistic look - and we all know how dirty SW universe looks in movies and cartoons.

since couple of you guys asked what is it...well its not Muunillist Gun Tower. Structure is not something you could see in movies or cartoons...i like to create new stuff rather than copy stuff from movies and cartoons.

And now what is it....well it everything and nothing really - its just part of vertical support structure with lot of comm antenas and 2 small AA blaster cannons turrets...

...and not to forget...tnx guys for comments! glad you like my work!

have a nice day

Edited by Davor

Hey Davor,

This is realy a very nice diorama! I like the slight color differences in the gray. :thumbdown:

I don't realy understand the ARC troopers on top of your structure. They seem kind of lost up there... How do the get up there anyway... :wink:

Hope to see an addition soon!

"Wow, sir, look at the view, I can just make out that droid sniper..." A clone spotter's final sentence.

Good MOC, it has a better view then the crows nest on a Clone Turbo Tank.

menq, the clone troopers up top are too busy spotting droids to look for a way down. Anyway, a ladder would compromise the 'awsomeness' of this MOC.