Sign in to follow this  
Commander Flash

Sith Supremacy: Chapter 1

A large republic transport lands near a clearing not far from the ewok village lead by the mighty general legis. Commander Viper said legis send out the gunship “sir yes sir” replied the clone commanded .As the gunship approached the ewok village. A small unknown vessel swoops down and with its twin blaster firing at the surprised gunship and with deadly accrue comply destroying the right wing and with it a large plum a smoke began poring from it damaged wing.

Tell me what you think as this is my frist try at this.

Did you read back? I was rallying troops. Did you go in on your own? :oh3:

I assume you weren't in the gunship that got shot down, you just sent it out?

The story and description is well laid out, though. :thumbup:

Edited by ADHO15

My feet was near at the time and I recive orders to aid in the freedom of endor. So am I on the gunship may be or may be not.

My feet was near at the time and I recive orders to aid in the freedom of endor. So am I on the gunship may be or may be not.

So Galeer and Shaela are aboard a Republic Cruiser near Endor. You went straight in and got shot down... or not. You're being mysterious with us. :sceptic::laugh: What about your 722nd Legion? Are they with me on the cruiser?

Meanwhile, Darth Skintasee and Spyder are holding Ewoks hostage on Endor.

Also, can you reply to the times discussion? If you tell us where you are and when you can play (in your time zone), I can calculate how much of the arranged time you can be here for.

Edited by ADHO15

We saw a shape aproaching our cruiser, and it was a sith fighter. They docked. I put on my helmet and got my trusty blaster aimed at the door. Galeer had his saber ready. I was about to shoot...It was Vrook!

I'm fine with the time schedule. Question: Who is Vrook again?

"Loktok, jeerota. Baa moit na hay goo-ip too cah. Vade soy oto gubu. Nu wunday, nee a wundy, nee a gro-libu." said Galeer. Vrook agreed and they made there way towards Legis distress beacon on the moon's surface.

:grin:

btw. for anyone who doesn't speak fluent Ewokese, that means "Greetings, friend. We seek your aid in fighting these enemies. Please help us." (ps. That's actual Ewokese from ROTJ :wink: )

Edited by ADHO15

As Galeer,Vrook, Shaela, her mandalorian group of five,and four troops rode in First Jewel out of Galeer's cruiser down to the atmosphere,they were in for a tough landing. Sith were shooing left and right because a sith officer told his pilots to monitor the skies, but Shaela shot them down after getting shot at the engine and landed. The ship needs to be fixed. They then encountered two sith soldiers. Shaela shot them. We are around a kilometer away from Legis.

Break time! See you guys tommarrow at 10 am est.

Edited by Commander Flash

Meanwhile

“This is gunship 22-f9 mayday mayday mayd…..” and at the same moment the doomed gunship hit ground with a terrific exposing. Stetting fire to the near by forest as the blaze got worse three shadowy figures came out of that scorching blaze. Commander yelled one of the figures whose voice could only be that of general legis “we have to contact the rest of the feet” commander viper replied “all of are comm. devices are destroyed” well are best bet is to find the ewok village assumed legis.

See you tomorrow :classic:

All this week I can stay on almost for 24 hours a day, but I can't do any MOCs or come up with a second character. I can still type though. :classic:

All this week I can stay on almost for 24 hours a day, but I can't do any MOCs or come up with a second character. I can still type though. :classic:

You're quite flexible, then? :tongue:

Don't worry about the MOCs or character. We have enough people in the story at the moment, and other people can make MOCs. :classic:

i am in +1 or -1 (holland/the netherlands)

darth Ezelon was wandiring arround on coruscant and he got a signal from spyder...

spyder askt Ezelon to come to endor en so he did

he landed with his shuttle and went to the ewok village...

Anyway he encounterd 2 ewoks and those ewoks guided Ezelon to their village, and that was really stupid to do...

Ezelon searched for his allie's in the village and he found them...

Edited by repubilcFORCES

So we can start at 10:00am East US / 3:00pm GMT / 4:00pm Nethrlnds. and end at 4:00pm East US / 9:00pm GMT / 10:00pm Nethrlnds.

That now gives us 6 hours to play. Is that okay with everyone?

Ok i can make that :grin:

Great! :classic:

I think clone killer is the only one left to confirm. Does anyone know where he is?

wait is that morning or eving PM?

4:00 in the afternoon (16:00) until 10:00 at night (22:00). Okay?

Well, I've been busy this morning and have made some things I hope you'll all like.

First I made everyone's characters, as close as I could, as well as some of the NPCs we've encountered so far. Apologies for all the inaccuracies with the figs, but I don't have all the pieces to make them correctly. These are as close as I can get and this is how they'll appear in the rest of my scenes.

Here are the bad guys to start:

10badguys.jpg

From left to right we have: Cazador, Spyder, Darth Ezelon, Darth Skintasee, Sandman and a Sith trooper.

And the good guys:

11goodguys.jpg

There are two Mandalorian troopers on the ends and two scared Ewoks in the trees behind. From left to right, it goes: Trav Crodile, Legis, Galeer, Shaela, Vrook and Commander of the 722nd Legion.

And now for the scene. As the story was left off, Galeer, Vrook, Shaela and her Mandalorian group had just landed on Endor in the First Jewel after shooting down two Sith fighters. The ship landed in a clearing, near to a Sith outpost. As they approached the surface, the cargo doors opened and Galeer jumped out, decapitating the Sith troopers on the ground.

02landing.jpg

I don't know what possessed me to make the First Jewel look so unusual, but this is how it turned out.

03sithdeath1.jpg

The agile Jedi Master beheaded the soldier before he could even raise his gun.

04firstjewel.jpg

The First Jewel: an old Mandalorian cargo shuttle modified and used by Shaela.

05jewelside.jpg

From the side.

06jewelcockpit.jpg

Shaela's at the controls inside the cockpit on top.

07jewelgun.jpg

The gun's just behind the cockpit...

08jeweltop.jpg

and can rotate to shoot in front or behind.

09jewelhold.jpg

The cargo hold is small, but big enough to fit the two Jedi and the two Mandalorians.

12jewelback.jpg

And a view of the back and engines.

13outpost.jpg

I made a small Sith Outpost too. It's just a little beacon and lookout station.

14sithguard.jpg

The second Sith guard watching his partner be killed by the tiny Jedi.

Hope you like them. :wink:

Edited by ADHO15

Very nice First Jewel and cast. We can start in about 30 minutes.

Vrook's as good as it gets as a purist minifig.

Edited by Commander Flash

Sign in to follow this