Hinckley

Welcome to the Brick Flicks & Comic Forum!

Here is a new home for all of you creative Brick Moviemakers and Comic writers!

Post your work and share your tips and ideas with other members of the community.

Please list your work with the title Brick Flick: or Comic: in the topic title. If you are posting a regular series, please post the series title in the topic title and the episode or installment title in the topic description. This will help us keep our new forum organized! Thanks! :sweet:

Wanted: Experienced Brick Flick Makers and Comic Writers to write tutorials and maybe give pointers to novices...maybe even a new forum regulator! :oh3:

EDIT: New board; new features!

Note: To insert a YouTube video in a post you need to use this format:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VideoID[/media]

In short, just wrap the link in "media" tags. Example;

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc4oP_ITqMc[/media]

For beginners, here are some helpful tutorials:

Making Stop-Motion Brick Movies

Brick Movie Tutorial

Moving at 15fps

Coverting Video

Making a Minifig jump in a Brickflick

Fantastic work Eurobrics staff! The graphics are brilliant, as is the skin. I'm glad to see that my persistance has paid off. And yay, first post in the new Brickfilm and Comics forum! :classic::thumbup:

Great. This looks fantastic! The skin and all is great. I like how the minifigure is moved ever so slightly, just like in a LEGO Movie :D :wink:

It's a great idea and I'm glad it came through! :sweet:

Great idea, Eurobricks staff! ) Thank you so much! ) :classic::thumbup:

Yay! At last, we comic-makers will have our own forum! )

Any chance of having my Batman and SW comic moved, please? )

Edit: I see it has already been done! Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

What a fun idea! I just hope people will find our work here now, since it's not mixed with the stuff they usually read. But only time will tell that, really. :wink:

Edit: I see it has already been done! Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

Indeed, the staff seem to have well taken care of moving things to the new forum. There has clearly been a lot of preparation and thought gone into here. Thanks guys! :pir-classic:

Does that mean my comic series should be moved in here as well? :tongue:

Who called it? (Me :tongue: )

Wow, I am excited about this. I can't wait to post some of my own brickfilms here. Brickfilms are the reason that I got back into LEGO, and I'm ready to share some of my films with everybody.

Yay! What a great idea! And I'm deeply honored that a tiny piece of my work has been forever immortalized in the forum skin at the top of the page. [wipes away tears]

Thanks for all your hard work setting this up. I see my posts have safely been transferred over, so thanks very much for that.

im confused on how you put youtube videos on. how do you?

Have you read the first post of this topic?

Thanks for this new board! It really inspires me to start all over again with trying to make a first brickfilm. :sweet:

Have you read the first post of this topic?

This post actually made me laugh out loud. Anyways, the skin looks great, and I'm very excited about the new section! I see that some stories told by the Brick, namely Time Crash, have also een moved here! I ofcially have a new favorite section, which is awesome! Thanks so much EB Staff Team, and nice work moving everything!

Thanks! I looked for my comic- I found it now. Good work!

Edited by nine-eleven

Wow! this is my dream Forum :pir-blush:

Wanted: Experienced Brickfilm Makers and Comic Writers to write tutorials and maybe give pointers to novices...maybe even a new forum regulator!

I am very experienced at 15 FPS animating, I would love to help with Brickfilm Tutoriols I film at 15 FPS

Edited by General Armendariz

Wanted: Experienced Brickfilm Makers and Comic Writers to write tutorials and maybe give pointers to novices...maybe even a new forum regulator! :oh3:

I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I'd love to write a few tutorials if you'll have them. I've started to learn how to edit pictures in the program GIMP, and can help with that.

I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I'd love to write a few tutorials if you'll have them. I've started to learn how to edit pictures in the program GIMP, and can help with that.

Fantastic, please do. GIMP is a program that I'd like to learn to use, so a tutorial would be fantastic! :pir-sweet:

Fantastic, please do. GIMP is a program that I'd like to learn to use, so a tutorial would be fantastic! :pir-sweet:

I can help too I could do tutoriols about lightsabers

And gun muzzle/flash tutoriols

:classic:

plus masking

Edited by General Armendariz

Awesome new forum, I love it. May I ask what Time Crash and Interactive Apocalypse are doing here though, since they are more creation based? I have no problem with putting my Interactive stuff here, I'm just curious.

To the Batbrickmobile! :devil:

Hey hey! Fantastic! I wondered what had happened to this idea! :classic:

Good to see the isles of Legodom being bridged together. ^^

Awesome new forum, I love it. May I ask what Time Crash and Interactive Apocalypse are doing here though, since they are more creation based? I have no problem with putting my Interactive stuff here, I'm just curious.

To the Batbrickmobile! :devil:

I think they're putting everything that is telling a story here.