Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Galactic Paranoia Day 10: It's Still Rock and Roll to Me

Galactic Paranoia

~ Day 10 ~

It's Still Rock and Roll to Me

Commander Blazer, Admiral Blaire and the remaining members of the team file into the darkened conference room, unable to completely see each other, but realising that they are a few members short this morning.

Commander Blazer: "It looks like it was a quiet night with no deaths at all."

Admiral Blaire: "Shame the morning wasn't quite so good, we were just notified of an incident that occured not more than 10 minutes ago. See for yourselves."

night09_001.jpg

Figure 2 (off camera): "Hey, wait up!"

night09_002.jpg

Figure 1: "Oh, hey."

night09_003.jpg

Figure 2: "We need to talk, but I'm being followed."

night09_004.jpg

Figure 3: "Morning, guys. What are you two doing, plotting to take over the galaxy?"

night09_005.jpg

Figure 2: "Oh, um, no, nothing like that."

Figure 1: "I've got to go. I mean, we need to get to the meeting."

Figure 3: "Right, let's go, I think this might be the day we finally crush Black Sun!"

night09_006.jpg

Figure 2: "Do any of you feel a rumbling?"

night09_007.jpg

Figure 1: "Yeah, probably just a ship landing in the hangar or something."

night09_008.jpg

Figure 2: "It's getting really strong!"

night09_009.jpg

*crunch*

Figure 3: "Did you say something?"

night09_010.jpg

*double crunch*

night09_011.jpg

Admiral Blaire: "Good thing I hadn't had breakfast yet."

Commander Blazer: "Given the timing of these killings, it might take us a few hours to determine their loyalties."

Just then, a ghost appears in the form of Widanko Fenk.

Widanko Fenk: "BOO!"

Admiral Blaire: "That was so scary. Oooh. I am scared. Scary Jedi ghost." :hmpf:

Widanko Fenk: "Oh, shut up. I'm here to help."

Commander Blazer: "Excellent, can you tell us the alignment of the dead?"

Widanko Fenk: "I certainly can! Pvt. Al Iztad was, sadly, a Black Sun Operative. I know that he wasn't one before, so he must have been converted. Pvt. Brand was also one, but he had always been bad. Looks like someone did a good job, except Dayton Stern was loyal, so it wasn't a perfect night. Oh, and Hinkelina, with the luscious buns and *ahem*, you know... well, she was loyal as well."

Commander Blazer: "So there you have it, we're getting somewhere and there is still hope for our survival, you just need to find the last traitors."

Widanko Fenk: "Did I say I was done?"

Commander Blazer: "Er... no. Sorry." :blush:

Widanko Fenk: "What I actually came here for was to tell you that things are not as they seem. While there are still two traitors left, one of those is a double traitor."

Commander Blazer: "A double agent?"

Widanko Fenk: "Did I say double agent? NO! A double traitor. He has betrayed peace, and he is betraying Black Sun. He needs to be found, he's going to keep killing you until you do, and if he should succeed, no one will survive but him."

Commander Blazer: "Sithspit!"

Widanko Fenk: "Did I say I was done?"

Commander Blazer: "There's more?"

Widanko Fenk: "No, I'm done." :tongue:

Admiral Blaire: "Find those traitors! DISMISSED!"

The Team (In Alphabetical Order)

The Living

100_6370_avvie.jpg Pvt. Boden Constrek - Played by Bob the Construction Worker

100_6350_avvie.jpg Edner "Eddie" Flak - Played by Escape the Fate

100_6368_avvie.jpg Pvt. Danko "Whatshisname" Legovski - Played by Darth Legois

100_6344_avvie.jpg Pvt. Quincy J. Mann - Played by Quarryman

100_6367_avvie.jpg Pvt. Trent "Madman" Maverick - Played by WhiteFang (Replacement)

The Dead

100_6352_avvie_dead.jpg Adley "Newbie" Ahm (Black Sun Operative) - Played by Adam

100_6366_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Terris "Toupée" Bentman (Black Sun Operative) - Played by Tim Bit

100_6361_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Nester Brand (Black Sun Operative) - Played by Milacoll88 (Replacement)

100_6343_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Darek Dasner (Loyal) - Played by Da Death Star

100_6337_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Al Iztad (Converted Black Sun Operative) - Played by Alice

100_6363_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Drake Knator (Loyal) - Played by Dragonator

100_6334_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Razak Crade (Loyal) - Played by Ricecracker

100_6360_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Signicious Drumthwack (Loyal) - Played by Silent-Sigfig

100_6364_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt.Wedge Durnkist (Loyal) - Played by Wouwie

100_6353_avvie_dead.jpg Widanko "Wiseguy" Fenk (Loyal) - Played by Whitefang

100_6369_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Pepper Fletchman (Converted Black Sun Operative) - Played by Professor Flitwick

100_6359_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Zariah Phervik (Loyal) - Played by Zepher

100_6357_avvie_dead.jpg Sarge (Loyal) - Played by Stash2Sixx

100_6333_avvie_dead.jpg Sgt. Tong Pincer (Loyal) - Played by Tiny Pies R Us

100_6335_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Hincklina Ross (Loyal) - Played by Hinckley

100_6349_avvie_dead.jpg Pvt. Ivy Shadowspark (Loyal) - Played by Imperial Shadows

100_6351_avvie_dead.jpg Dayton Stern (Loyal) - Played by Sir Dillon

Nothing, I slept. So in a way I found out that a good night's sleep is very nice.

Vote: Pvt. Quincy J. Mann /Quarryman

Dayton was loyal, and what I heard from him, you are the last traitor!

I urge you all to aid me, and take out this last traitor. Then we can find that double agent!

Dayton was loyal, and what I heard from him, you are the last traitor!

I urge you all to aid me, and take out this last traitor. Then we can find that double agent!

It's most unfortunate that Dayon has given his life away... We won't make his life go in vain. I have sources that you are the last traitor among us as well...

I will follow this vote.. No time to lose solders, let's wrap it up soon..

I don't think he's guilty yet, he did defend Al, but I think he did so, since he Genuinely belived Al was innocent but was decieved, since it appears that she was just recently converted.

I reckon he's guilty. + we have several people who claim hes guilty, most of those are now dead.

It seems to me that Quincy is guilty, but according to him, he didn't do anything last night, so can anyone confirm this? Secondly if it's true, I think we should focus on the double traitor since it looks like they can kill, and if that's true that seems a more urgent threat.

Bloody great, condemned before I get a chance to say anything. You're such fools, you all deserve to die.

Don't!

If you give him a chance to defend himself, he'll twist your minds. Dayton and I were both right about Al and Nester, he is their defender.

We can worry about the double traitor tommorow, after this Black Trash is gone. Vote for him, please!

Too much loyal blood and innocents have been spilled the way. I trust Dayton and Al, but I have to make a choice yesterday, and my instinct tells me to trust him. 2 nights ago, I dropped Qunicy a visit, and his behavior was very strange, more like not feeling ease when he saw me. Our numbers are few, and we still have to sniff out the renegade. Don't be sway by his lies.

After Quincy dies, we should double our efforts on finding the double traitor.

Dayton told me before he died that he had spoken to the traitor, and knew who it was. Since we had three deaths, we know that:

1)Alice was killed by the vote.

2)Nester was probably killed by a night killer or the traitor.

3)Dayton was most likely killed by the traitor, as he was innocent.

That leaves five people; Myself, Edner, Danko, Quincy, and Trent. We can rule out Quincy, as he is the last Black Sun, and it's not me.

Also, counting all the Black Sun up, we've had seven(counting the double traitor) Black Scum agents. Why would they send out so many agents? What is so important about this base? Commander? Admiral? Care to answer that for me?

Well Bob, you seem suspicious to me, your to eager, first off you were quick to attack Al yesterday, especially if you knew that he was a traitor, which would make you look good, and then you were hoping that as you suggest, that you would kill Dayton since he discovered your little secret, you did say the traitor talked to Dayton, and you talked to Dayton, so not only are you covering yourself up, it appears your getting ready to frame someone, by spinning the truth.

Hurry up Quincy, tell us if Bob was your cohart.

Excuse me Edner?

I was really hoping to keep this quiet, however, I am the new vigilante, and I help out the loyal people. I was the one who killed Nester, while the double traitor obviously killed Dayton. I was talking to Dayton privatly, and learned that he had talked to the traitor.

It was then that I learned that the traitor could kill, and I realized that's why Dayton was killed. I am your only chance of survival right now, since you all cannot do anything yourselves. You trusted me to kill off both Al and Nester, trust me for Quincy too.

The current vote stands at,

2 Votes for Quincy

1 Vote for Boden

Seriously, this is not helping much. I trusted Dayton, and I strongly believe Boden is standing by him. No point to extend the torment anymore.

I don't know if you're stupid Edner, or just trying to kill me because you are the traitor.

Either way, I know who I'm killing tonight.

This is getting nowhere....

Damn it... A tie vote.. Seriously, why don't we trust Boden for once... like I trusted Dayton.

Okay, guess I'll vote: Pvt. Boden Constrek / Bob the construction man too.

If you vote me off, then there goes your one chance to save your lives.

Vote me off, but, one of you will be killed by the traitor tonight anyway. I was right about Al and Nester; I'm right about this one too. Oh well, I'm sure that Imperial High Command would love to hear that you voted off their one last hope on defeating the Black Sun. Especially the Grand Admiral.

I look foward to his arrival, even though I will not see it if things keep playing out as they are.

See how easy it is to come to a decision when you're properly motivated? :devil:

We shall see the wisdom of that decision in 2 days.

Avoid the rush, PM your night actions NOW.