Sign in to follow this  
Commander Flash

Sith Supremacy

Sith Supremacy

Setting:

It is an alternate history in the Star Wars Universe where there are less than 50 jedi left. Revan killed Malak and took Bastila as his apprentice. Revan and his countless forces are befriending the Mandalorians and hiring countless bounty hunters to find and capture the surviving jedi and attempt to convert them.

The playable classes are: jedi (limited)

Sith

Bounty hunter

Trooper (either side, sith decals and republic decals in MCW)

Mandalorian (Mandalorian decals are in the MCW made by Clone Killer)

Or any other class that is reasonable.

*Characters can not be the major established characters in KoToR.

Choose a character to play as and send me its picture and bio.

Characters can hire hunters to attack another, and based on a completely 100% fair dice roll. If I roll a 5 or 6, the character is killed, and they are out of the game. 1 or 2, the Prey gets a roll, and if a 5 or 6, the hunter gets killed, and out of the game. Any other roll doesn't count and bounty will be suspended until 24 hours later.

Every character has 1000 credits to start out with. Bounties are how much the person sets it for. First hunter to accept the mission is the first one to try.

Credits can be donated to your alignment. The general can buy what he chooses, such as star fighters for 1500 (+.1 on dice roll) Large Tank for 5000 (+.5 on dice roll) and Capitol ship for 10000 (+1 on dice roll)

Planet Conquering:

Bounties aren't the only part of the game. Revan (can make cameo appearances) leads as many sith as want to go on a mission to capture a planet. The planet is defended by all the republic forces and vice versa. There are the following planets

Nar Shaddah (sp?)

Kashyykk

Bespin

Tatooine

Dantooine

Corellia

Hsskor

And others.

Planets being attacked are chosen by the generals of the republic and sith (first sith and republic trooper/ jedi) planets don't have to be on list. Once 20 planets are conquered, either the Star Forge or Coruscant is available to attack.

For every 5 people defending or attacking a planet, +1 is added to the dice roll. Highest roll wins. If a side gets a 6 without bonuses, the other army gets -.1 on their dice roll.

I would appreciate if the players will contribute pictures of mocs of battles and hunts.

Troopers get +500 credits each for planetary victories.

*I will not be playing so it is fair for others. I do not play favorites, and with that...Lets Play!

Characters:

Sith

Spyder

lego-pix6-28_026.jpg

His back story: He is a Bounty Hunter from Nar Shadda. He has gone to Correlia to look for more work. He landed on Coronet. (the capital) There he has met a few crime lords, and learned greatly about the Sith Lord Revan. Hoping to impress Revan, Crisis, (his name) asks the crime lords about some of Revan's enemies with a bounty on their heads. Now all he has to do is collect a few bounties, and have the Sith lord notice him. It's not as easy as it sounds, but he will certainly try.

Darth Skintasee (Mraz 'Skintas)

skintas.jpg

Darth Skintasee is a Dark Jedi that joined the Sith after the Republic's defeat during the battle over Rakata Prime/ The Sky Forge. He was confronted by Revan aboard a Republic Cruiser that was fleeing the battle. Begging for upon loosing the duel as well as both of his hands, the Jedi who once went by the name of Dustin was forced to join Revan in order to live. He then gained prosthetic hands as well as a new lightsaber. He now fights alongside Revan on all of his campaigns.

Cazador (ADHO15)

cazador3.jpg

This Neimoidian scum calls himself 'Cazador'. A renouned bounty hunter and assassin, Cazador is a quick and silent killer. Unlike most Neimoidians, Cazador is not power or money-obsessed, and is not in the slightest bit cowardly. He kills purely for pleasure and has never failed a mission. Born on Deko Neimoidia in 4003 BBY, he was around 44 at the start of the Jedi Civil War. Cazador owns camouflage armour suitable for missions on any terrain (pictured in white suit for missions to ice/snow planets). He carries no gun, and prefers to use blades and explosives. He has several types of grenades, including stun grenades and thermal detonators (pictured). He's also armed with a concealed blade against his right arm that he can use to assassinate targets up close. It can also be released and fired to shoot enemies at range. He carries numerous knives in his armour as well and sometimes uses a jetpack. His armour is full of small devices such as homing beacons and grapple ropes. He's skilled in unarmed combat and, like many of the other best hunters, he has a considerable bounty on his head too.

Darth Ezelon (republicFORCES)

img_5110.jpg

The first tusken sith ever.

born around 4000 BBY nobody knows exept his parents but they are dead...)

he was in the first years of his life a tusken

a sith murderd his "tribe" and he senste that he had some special powers

he brought him to korriban (ezelon also took he fathers mask with him) and teach everything he knew, and ezelon killt the sith in his sleep (like he killt ezelon's father(sliced his torso in two parts))and stole the lightsaber for his father

and know he is known as the tusken sith

he always wears his fathers mask and uses the lightsaber of his old master...

he is known for his powerfull force lightning power and his fighting techniqeus and nobody has ever seen his face exept his father

he also went to revan and joint revan to destroy the republic

Sandman (Commander Flash)

Sandman was a Tusken who found ancient ruins of the Star Map Revan found only a while before. Sandman and his men were tainted by the dark side and became evil. Now Sandman is an officer in Revan's Army

Republic

Clone Killer

custom_clones_005.jpg

In the secret labs of kamino a new breed of clones was invented. They were breed to hunt down all sith but only the 722 legion had this new breed of clone troopers.

Galeer (ADHO15)

galeer1.jpg

Galeer was a Force-sensitive Ewok from the forest moon of Endor. He was born into a wealthy Ewok family in 3994 BBY. His parents named him after the Ewok wind God and was shorter and thinner than the average Ewok. He was sensed by Jedi numerous times during his childhood, but because no Force-sensitive beings had ever been picked up in that sector of the galaxy before. Eventually, Human Jedi Master Lok Harta visited the moon and found the wokling, aged 9. He was taken to Coruscant and trained by the Jedi until he became a Master, aged 23, making him the first Ewok Jedi. He eventually lived up to his name, mastering the skill of Force speed, and constantly improving the speed of his movements, reactions and lightsabre techniques. He chose to use a long-handled, purple-bladed lightsabre which was very unusual for someone of his height and stature. His skill in combat twinned with his incredible agility made him a formidable and unbeatable enemy to many.

Trav Crodile (republicFORCES)

comic_13.jpg

home planet: unknown

weapon: home made flamethrower

armor: heavy correlian flight suit (red/white)

tactics: ambush/trapping/just putting you on fire.

trav was 5 when he got for the first time a gun in his hands, and shoot a sith soldier because the sith killt his brother in the front of his eyes

sins that event heppend he was angerd he threw al his "study's" away and whend to the republic so he could avenge is brother

Legis (Clone Killer)

custom_clones_006.jpg

was a general for the grand army of the republic but he was not a Jedi as you would have thought instead he used twin automatic hand guns for protection.

Shaela (Commander Flash)

Shaela was a female Mandalorian trooper that was from part of the Mandalorian Wars and The Jedi Civil War. When she was left on Dxun, she met a republic trooper and befriended him. She became a soldier and helps fight Revan's forces whenever she can.

Edited by Commander Flash

That sounds cool so I think I will join but I have never done one of these war games before. Oh about your decals you have requested. I have been very busy with making my decal for the mcw and with my life so I will try to get to it in a week or so.

Edit here are the decals for my guy hereandhere

Edited by clone killer

Actually this game doesn't require any knowledge of the Jedi Civil war. Unless you want information for your character, you don't need to know about it to play this. Plus, this is alternate history, which is on a different time line. Here is the article for the Civil War. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Civil_War (Valid until redemption of revan, Revan kills Malak and starts attacks on republic, which is where we start

Commander Flash, I am new to the whole Wargames thing, so could you briefly explain to me how everything works out? I read everything in the first post, but because of my dyslexia, some of it was a little confusing to me.

Thank you, good sir.

*Note: I would like an explanation of how Wargames work in general, not just this one.

Here's my Bounty Hunter:

lego-pix6-28_026.jpg

I tried to make him easy to make for other people so that we can all use the character.

His back story: He is a Bounty Hunter from Nar Shadda. He has gone to Correlia to look for more work. He landed on Coronet. (the capital) There he has met a few crime lords, and learned greatly about the Sith Lord Revan. Hoping to impress Revan, Crisis, (his name) asks the crime lords about some of Revan's enemies with a bounty on their heads. Now all he has to do is collect a few bounties, and have the Sith lord notice him. It's not as easy as it sounds, but he will certainly try.

So far this is all I have, but throughout the game maybe we can develop the characters more.

I will get my entry up in the morning. Just out of curiosity, where will Nihlus, Traya, and Sion be during the events of this?

Nihilus and Sion were having conflicts, and eventually Nihilus kills Sion. Nihilus and Kreia dont make any appearences. They get killed by Revan's Assassins so there isn't a third party in the war. By the way, Spyder, could you post the url for your guy's image?

3673157382_2f23f2d23f_m.jpg

My character, Darth Skintasee. Darth Skintasee is a Dark Jedi that joined the Sith after the Republic's defeat during the battle over Rakata Prime/ The Sky Forge. He was confronted by Revan aboard a Republic Cruiser that was fleeing the battle. Begging for upon loosing the duel as well as both of his hands, the Jedi who once went by the name of Dustin was forced to join Revan in order to live. He then gained prosthetic hands as well as a new lightsaber. He now fights alongside Revan on all of his campaigns.

Edited by Mraz 'Skintas

Nice pictures Clone Killer, Spyder, and Mraz 'skintas sorry about the lack of deeplinked images. I dont think the tags are working.

3 Sith and 5 Republic until game can start.

Accrual it’s two sith and 4 republics to go because I change my mind

custom_clones_005.jpg

BIO.

In the secret labs of kamino a new breed of clones was invented. They were breed to hunt down all sith but only the 722 legion had this new breed of clone troopers.

Decals.

helmetand torso

oh for those who don't use decals just use a Shock trooper torso and a commande fox helmet.

Nice Republic Trooper Clone Killer. You get to be the Republic General and Mraz gets to be the sith general. Bounty hunters can not be generals, but honorable mentions to Spyder

Woot, I get to be the Sith general. I suppose I will be Revan's third in command, under Bastila. So we need four more of each side to begin, right?

Sweet I get to be a Republic General *you clone get me a drink i'm the General* :laugh:

Sign in to follow this