On a scale of 1 to 5...  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

woah, you made this set look much better than other reviews (no offence) you changed my mind of this set :classic:

Great review! :thumbup: I must jave this set now!

Goes to show that TLG listen, being that I've nagged them for an RV type thing for a while :grin:

Although I was a little dissapoined because it is a little plain insde but nether-the-less I shall get it! But hopefully they'll make a bigger one in due time.

Thanks for the review again :sweet:

Great review! :thumbup: I must jave this set now!

Goes to show that TLG listen, being that I've nagged them for an RV type thing for a while :grin:

Although I was a little dissapoined because it is a little plain insde but nether-the-less I shall get it! But hopefully they'll make a bigger one in due time.

Thanks for the review again :sweet:

Thanks!

And personally I'm hoping for a full sized "walk-around" RV. Where there's like a little bathroom, and a little couch, etc. :cry_happy:

This is one of the sets which I am looking forward to, mainly because I have not seen a Camper with doors for a very long time. The minifigs are great, plus those lovely accessories such as the classic red bicycle and surfboard. This vehicle will serve a good addition into any City collection. However, I don't really fond of the opening of these sets. It appears to be a little wierd, and I prefer the ones in Classic Town. Not everything could be perfect, at least there are doors included. :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing this review, and look forward to more reviews in the academy. :wink:

1. Very true, WhiteFang. I personally miss doors. Does LEGO expet minifigures to push the roof off their cars to climb out? :grin:

2. Aw, shucks. Thanks. :cry_happy:

:grin:

woah, you made this set look much better than other reviews (no offence) you changed my mind of this set

Thanks. :classic:

Edited by Strikerâ„¢

Thanks for the review, I wanted to see a decent review of this set. 2 decent minifigs, a bike, a surfboard and a cool vehicle, what more could you want from a small set like this.

Thanks for the review, I wanted to see a decent review of this set. 2 decent minifigs, a bike, a surfboard and a cool vehicle, what more could you want from a small set like this.

A stove? :grin:

First up, thatnks for the review! Really well set out, plenty of pictures to see what's going on. I really like the look of this set, can't wait to get it. I voted above average as I would've liked to have seen a more detailed front cab area (dashboard would have been nice), other than that it looks a sweet little vehicle.

Thumbs up Lego!

This is a great review of a nice little set.

I will defo be getting it at some point. The scale works well with the current Lego vehicles and the design is quite authentic. I don't like putting stickers on my sets but I think the design will cope without stickers OK. I also have a couple of mods in mind already:

1. Replace tiles with plates on one side of the openings so that one wall remains fixed (prob the one with the TV). I think this will be less odd and give the interior more definition.

2. Raise up/level off the interior floor. This will allow more varied layout of furniture. I'm thinking a sofa and a better table & maybe a sink.

3. Some sort of pillow (tile or slope?) in the bed area

Cheers

Rog

Maybe it's because of the season, maybe because there hasn't been one out for a while: this is a bestseller, there are really a few (if any) left in shops nearby.

I rated it above average.

Great set but you only get what's on the box.

Nothing extra:

A tiny extra piece,

No bike lights,

No windsurfing gear,

Useless grill,

No trailer connection,

all at full price.

Also, when 2'nd series minifigs was available I did not have this and didn't get the real surfer and baywatch girl in time...

All in all, great set but playability grows exponentially when you add the other things I don't have.

I bought it. Can't say why. I like trucks and construction equipment, not vacation vehicles. I even have a thing against lime green. But it just has that compact 'buy me' quality about it, and I don't regret it. A good deal at Amazon a few months ago might have been a factor :wink:

I really like this set and considered not buying it but am sure glad I did . I have created so many really neat camping scenes and stuff.

Great review. I have loved every camper set since the mid 80's. To me, this one was almost tied with only by the 6351 Surf N' Sail Camper from 1992. This look more realistic, like all now, compared to that era, but the S n S Camper had not only a nice interior and bike, but went a bit further to give you an entire wind surf board, as well as, a motorized sail boat and trailer. This camper really needed something to tow. As for the price of $16.99, I don't think its too bad. After all its LEGO; you get what you pay for: high quality :grin: Besides TLG autonomous robotic assembly line ain't cheap :laugh: But back in 92' the S n S Camper retailed for $19.99, so I say: this is a win! :thumbup:

I got this set as christmas present and I really like it.

I was suprised that there is so much space in the roof that a minifig can sleep in there. *oh2*

I also like then TV screen and the technic how you can open the camper.

Edited by denden13