Emperor Claudius Rome

Bluecoat in LEGO Battles trailer!

Yes, but the blue coat torso was a reverse of the new Red coat torso

So? The original redcoats were just reversed colors of the blue coats.

bluecoat.jpgredcoat.jpg

This is great. I hope it is a sign that the Bluecoats will be released sometime in the future. Ill have to find a way to fit them into my old bluecoats. Ill find a way thats for sure. :classic:

-Admiral Bejaune

Edited by Admiral Béjaune

That is great news!

Here are some screen caps

006.jpg001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg007.jpg

My guess would be that we will see new blue coats soon. (they are an inverse of the new red coats) I am not sure about the islanders (its their old torso)

Wow, this game looks really cool! I might just have to buy a DSi so I can play it! :pir-laugh:

Oh, I like the look of those Bluecoats as well! :thumbup:

Wow, this game looks really cool! I might just have to buy a DSi so I can play it! :pir-laugh:

Oh, I like the look of those Bluecoats as well! :thumbup:

I hope it comes out for the xbox 360

I thought the french general would be happy

Armendariz is the general, I'm the governor(representitive) :pir-tongue:

I really hope that we get new blue coats. Lego know that the fans want them.

Bah, bluecoats. We'll probably see them as a rival navy next year, which, given lego's current trend, means that the redcoats will be phased out.

However, there's also MM in the trailer, so we may just not get bluecoats at all!

All this speculation makes me a little dizzy. I hope I hope I hope Ihope! :blush:

Me too :pir-tongue:

However, there's also MM in the trailer, so we may just not get bluecoats at all!

What does MM stand for?

And so is the captain here! :pir-sweet:

I'm wondering if it is a good idea to sell my old bluecoats now they are expensive, and with that money I can buy the new Bluecoats, IF they are being released.

I think I won't use my current Bluecoats if I have the new ones, and I also think they become pretty cheap. :pir_wacko::pir-sing:

And so is the captain here! :pir-sweet:

I'm wondering if it is a good idea to sell my old bluecoats now they are expensive, and with that money I can buy the new Bluecoats, IF they are being released.

I think I won't use my current Bluecoats if I have the new ones, and I also think they become pretty cheap. :pir_wacko::pir-sing:

DON'T DO IT!! If you were to sell your blue coats, we would have to listen to you whine :pir_bawling: for years to come about how much you miss your old blue coats, plus you are one of the blue coat fanatics, it would be a disgrace for you, THE BLUE COAT BOSS TO SELL THEM. DON"T DO IT!!!

DON'T DO IT!! If you were to sell your blue coats, we would have to listen to you whine :pir_bawling: for years to come about how much you miss your old blue coats, plus you are one of the blue coat fanatics, it would be a disgrace for you, THE BLUE COAT BOSS TO SELL THEM. DON"T DO IT!!!

Don't sell them, give them to me! :pir-tongue:

You've got a very good point there, I think it's better to keep 'em. :pir-sweet:

I'm only wondering what I have to do with my old Bluecoats when the new ones arrive. :pir-grin:

Although, I have a drastic change in my armies:

I need marines to protect my ship from enemy boarding attempts, so I'm planning to remove the shako's from my men and add tricorners or top hats to them so they fit on board.

No Redcoat ship has a chance during a boarding when they discover my ship is filled with well-trained marines. :pir-devil:

Blue coats... :pir-wub:

I'm not sure Lego would introduce them as a seperate faction.

In the old catalogs red and blue coats were in the same faction.

And for a while were sold together.

A new ship with bluecoats. That would be fantastic.

I think I will be dreaming lego bricks tonight... again... :pir-tongue:

Kind regards,

Teddy

You are right! I think once the vintage collection#3 is released. The price will go down. But I think you shouldn't sell them.

Anyway, I don't know if it was just the pictures and the video, I've found the blue coats are not blue enough, I meant the colour blue. And in the pictures, they are wearing grey pants! In my opinion, I like blue coat with white pant more.

Im there with you on that one. Just wondering why they just made it for Nintendo DS....