Captain Cavinano

HMS Knight

That's an excellent ship my friend! Considering you were only in the early stages yesterday afternoon, you have come an incredibly long way. I really like your British flag too!

Certainly a frontpage ship!

Keep up the excellent work!

This is a nice one! It has the nice shape of a Galleon, and it is very well armed!

The colours from the BSB are always nice to see, although the stern is almost exactly the same as the BSB.

I also like your custom sails and flags! :thumbup:

Veru cool! I think your ratio from the hull to the sale is very good! Its a very pleasing to the eye ship.

a very nice ship, reminds me the Black seas barracuda a lot, and I love this ship, so that's a very cool ship ^^

I like it - it's a nice custom piece on an established model

This is a nice one! It has the nice shape of a Galleon, and it is very well armed!

The colours from the BSB are always nice to see, although the stern is almost exactly the same as the BSB.

Well the royal navy shipyards built their ships to established patterns - maybe the BSB is a captured Navy ship :pir-classic:

Actrually, I just modidfy a little bit from thr BSB

Yes, the hold looks very similar.

Thank you guys! I'm very happy to see people love my MOC!

There is no question about that.

anyway, it looks good. Good Job :thumbup:

It's a very nice and decent ship. The respect shouldn't go to your building skills here, but to the time you have put into it, you've made it very fast indeed! And I like the minifig's on the ship (like cap'n Jack Sparrow :pir-classic: ) I also like the update of your stern, it gives you ship something extra.

And yet another ship for the British Red Coats.

I must say its a b-e-a-utiful ship! It would be useful in the Caribbean!

I agree the update is nice.

The minifigure at the stern adds a lot! Much better then just a yellow wall.

Unfortunately it sails for the Redcoats if I may believe Joey Lock, so it's my duty to sink it asap. :pir_laugh2::pir-tongue:

That is one of the finest small ships I have ever seen ( and its British :thumbup::pir-sweet: ) Also, can you help me out a bit because I have seen the British flag the way you did it and also with a navy blue background so which one is right :pir_wacko::pir-look: