Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

MOTEE 6C

*huh* What? Hello? How long have I been out? Oh, the pain! :cry_sad: I think my leg is broken. I need to sleep to regain some life points, so perhaps someone else can do some investigating.

I hear there's a garden shed around here? Jeb? Is that true? Why is the mayor killing people? Is he the only one that makes decisions in this town? Are there no checks and balances?

Oh, I'm fading out again...must sleep...

Jeb has asked if everyone wants to go to the house where he can tend to Herman's leg? It may be a good idea for the group to stay together.

Ruff! I'm staying rout, I know ol man Jeb roesn't like rogs in his house.

Jeb has asked if everyone wants to go to the house where he can tend to Herman's leg? It may be a good idea for the group to stay together.

Yes, that sounds fine. *through a blood loss and pain induced haze* Call the mayor. Max has my knife. They're not safe with Max. Eleanor caught him with her gun, but he has my knife. Did you see that loon wearing her wedding dress? *huh* What a basket case. Why does Max need a weapon? Hello evil children! Please don't let the evil blade-wielding children into your house, Farmer Jeb.

:wacko: I need to lay down, please...

Yeah, let's head inside the house, should be safer in there. No surprises or bear traps, right Jeb? I'll walk in first. I don't want anything else hapenning to my new friends. Besides, my still is in the kitchen. It's new and seems to work great. Best moonshine this side of the Mississippi!

You slowly enter a quaint little farm house with dim kerosene lanterns to find a warm and cozy home. Jeb and Jethro help Herman onto the couch where he rests his bloody leg. Jeb unties the tight sling he made from his handkerchief as it continues to ooze blood. He then puts pressure on the leg feeling it tightly and says, "doesn't look likes it's broken, but we needs to clean it out before we sling it again. Jethro, give me a hand boy"!

clap...clap...clap...clap...clap...

Whatcha need Herman?

Moonshine! :cry_happy:

:cry_happy:

Gladly! Lemme crank it up a notch, you are gonna' love this!!!

It'll clean my leg nicely! Gotta really make sure I don't have any infection there. That moonshine should kill anything trying to make little critters down thar. *huh* What did I just say?

Is there a 1 x 4 johnson rod in that bear trap? I seem to remember reading once that there's a rod used in the center of a bear trap. Could we take that bear trap apart to create a makeshift johnson rod for the train?

OOOHHHH! Good call fella! You're near death, and you have them amazin' ideas. WOW! Wish I was as smart as you.

Anyone else want a glass of moonshine? I hear this kinda stuff "puts hair on your chest."

Im all for it.

It'll clean my leg nicely! Gotta really make sure I don't have any infection there. That moonshine should kill anything trying to make little critters down thar. *huh* What did I just say?

Is there a 1 x 4 johnson rod in that bear trap? I seem to remember reading once that there's a rod used in the center of a bear trap. Could we take that bear trap apart to create a makeshift johnson rod for the train?

Excellent deductive powers Herman, we must have missed that in all the panic of the injury!

OOOHHHH! Good call fella! You're near death, and you have them amazin' ideas. WOW! Wish I was as smart as you.

Anyone else want a glass of moonshine? I hear this kinda stuff "puts hair on your chest."

Yes please, should calm the nerves somewhat.

Do you think its possible to look at the still for parts too? I know you may not want to wreck such a fine still, but if you are leaving town anyway it wont matter so much.

Do you think the Moonshine could power the train if the coal is no good?

Great ideas Bulldog! I'll stay with Herman though, in case somethin'...bad...happens. Anything I can do Jeb?

* Bulldog looks out the window and notices Scruffy lying on the porch with the kettle alongside him.

Hmmm, alcohol has multiple uses and in this weird adventure we're in, it's never a bad idea to have something to ease the pain... or make you forget.

Scruffy shouldn't really mind carriying around a FULL kettle, as long as he's still got it... *

* Bulldog looks out the window and notices Scruffy lying on the porch with the kettle alongside him.

Hmmm, alcohol has multiple uses and in this weird adventure we're in, it's never a bad idea to have something to ease the pain... or make you forget.

Scruffy shouldn't really mind carriying around a FULL kettle, as long as he's still got it... *

Scruffy, may I borrow your kettle to transport some Fire whiskey back to the train. I think it may have some healing/medicinal properties.

* Scruffy sleepily looks up at the window *

Rure thing, Rulldog. As rong as I keep the rettle tho. I ron't rink alcohol, so it rould be safe with me.

Scruffy, may I borrow your kettle to transport some Fire whiskey back to the train. I think it may have some healing/medicinal properties.

May I come with you? Seems this Texan is a might bit useless in this ruckus, I'm getting a bit confused to be honest.

Well Scruffy that is mighty generous, thankyou.

Fills up kettle with Moonshine

Austin we are letting Herman rest and waiting till morning I believe.

Scruffy! *whistles* You can come in for this special occaision! Don't worry!

Herman, do you want something to eat or drink?

And the rest. you want something to?

14.jpg

Jim Butcher Bulldog and Austin approach the still. Jim Bulldog finds a handle which he begins to turn...

Creak... Creak... Creak...

Clear liquid comes out of the still for just a brief moment, then the still explodes!

Jim Bulldog and Austin are thrown a few feet and suffer 4 Life Point damage each. :wacko: Everyone comes out of the house to see what has occured. :oh3:

Rut ro... rat's what alcohol will ro to you, I ruess... Hope those ruys aren't... read!?

More randages needed, I guess... I'll ro ret some.

Arrrgh Cripes! SEE? This is why -Aargh - I - Aargh - wanted to - Aargh - Stay inside -Aargh - because I - Aargh - could've been hurt - Aargh - Not Herman! Aargh! Okay, so I'm a bit of a coward partner, sue meaaaaAAAAAAAARRRGHGH!

Wait, Austin and who just got hurt? I thought Jim Butcher was in another group?

I can see through the window a 1 x 4 johnson rod in that still!!! Can we have it, Jethro? Can we please have it? I'll mail you a new one when I get home. Someone on the train explained that's one of the parts that's been tampered with...

:look: Jethro, where'd you get that Johnson Rod?

Also, oh no! Bulldog and Austin are injured. Are you OK? We're all hurt. What a dangerous trip. I knew we were in for it. Etc, etc, etc

*whispers to Bulldog...BLOOPER!*

Don't drink the kool-aid...remember? :look: No moonshine for you!

Edited by Hinckley
Blooper