Sign in to follow this  
Matn

Shipwreck Island

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 77b

A shipwreck lies on a little island in the middle of nowhere. The ship's owners are trying to survive on bananas and fish. The captain is guarding the captured governor, Jimmy the pirateboy is extremely happy because he has caught his first fish and another pirate is getting angry: his monkey has taken his hat!

For the BeLUG Pirates layout. I've seen a ship with a diagonal wall in it, like I just have done, before. But I couldn't remember who made it, euh, so. :pir-blush:

Here it is:

3551579960_5f464eb132.jpg

This looks awesome! I like the way you made a tent of the sail. The ship looks nice too (though it's only one half :pir_laugh2: ) I think those guys now should think of some ways to get the attention of other ships so they can be saved :pir-classic: great MOC! :thumbup:

This looks great :thumbup: I have seen numerous shelters constructed out of sails like the one you made, I think it is time for me to build one.

I like it Matn!

Especially the beach and the wreck are nice. There is also funny action going on like the hat-stealing monkey and the guy who is soo happy with his fish. :pir_laugh2:

I also should lower the mast a little, it looks that's almost the only piece which survived the disaster!

Thanks guys. I've taken off the top piece of the mast, and it looks indeed much better now!

Now that this is kicked anyway and considering I missed it in the first place... this is a great scene! Much better than all the Shipwreck Island that TLG released over the years.

I also liked the makeshift tent, and just noticed the oars used to hold it up. neat. also, I got some great ideas for my own ship from that small broken section you put there.

arrrg! me likes! :pir-blush:

Very nice MOC! I like the shipwreck a lot and the tent is also very nice. Perhaps the island itself would look better with more plants, not anything big, just some grass here and there.