Sign in to follow this  
KinGanon

AT-TT

This AT-TT(All Terrain Troop Transport) was used extensively during the Clone Wars. With only 4 legs it could move quicker than an AT-TE, and carry as much troops as an AT-OT(but with protection from an aerial attack) The AT-TT would travel far from the battlefront, but if confronted could defend itself with the 4 rotating cannons, and 2 foreward grenade launchers. The design of the AT-TT allowed the sides to lift up, which in turn allowed clones to deploy quickly and more effectively.

An overall shot:

100_2738.jpg

Side:(Please note both exterior sides are the same)

100_2744.jpg

Top:

100_2740.jpg

Front:

100_2739.jpg

Back:

100_2725.jpg

Sides up: (Notice the added gun racks, medical chamber, and gunner stations

100_2747.jpg

A close up of the medical center

100_2749.jpg

Top completley removed

100_2748.jpg

Well this was a pretty hard model to make since the cracks in the armor are especially difficult to fill(props to TLC for making an almost seemless AT-TE)

So what do you guys think?

Edited by KinGanon

The front looks real nice. So does the whole thing. The white on the side looks a bit wierd but thats it. :wub: The troop compartment looks real nice. The over all way the plates connect together are just awsome!

Looks fine! Very big, just not very detailed. Details would make this a thousand times better.

That is a very nice model, combining the best of the ATTE and ATOT, troop transport and enclosed. I think it looks fine, and tight fitting enough, but not enough details. Everything seems to be in the front and back.

jifel

Very nice. Four legs......unexpected. Does it 'jump,' or just rock back and forth when walking?

Edited by booger540

Nice concept of combing the at-te and the at-ot to make the at-tt. One thing I would add would be more stuff on the sides so it does'nt look so bare and thats it. So keep up the good work :thumbup::thumbup:

God, this is awesome. George Lucas should see into making this. Even though it's widely unnecessary for Another "All Terain Troop Transport" considering that's virtually what all walkers are, this is a really great MOC and I love the premise of it! :thumbup:

this is the best solution for the republic! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: .5 / :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: its just that it looks a little wierd

Wow this is great!

Not much room for improvement here! I really like it. Although some greeblies or bullet marks would go on great.

Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

i like the design of this it goes well with the new at ot and the atte. Great work and good luck in the contest

Looks nice and sleek and it really looks like a real vehicle.

The skin color is nice because it follows the Republic color scheme

and I will probably vote for you.

it looks really nice! I like it, do you have the AT TE ? a picture with it standing together would be great!

Thanks for the good comments guys(I'll try and add some detail but I don't know if I'll have time!)

it looks really nice! I like it, do you have the AT TE ? a picture with it standing together would be great!

Actually I tore apart my AT-TE to make this :tongue:

Are the sides identical? If so, then you're good to go.

If not, then you need a picture of the other side of it.

Are the sides identical? If so, then you're good to go.

If not, then you need a picture of the other side of it.

Yeah the sides are identical, but I have recently update photos, can I edit my entry or is it too late?

Yeah the sides are identical, but I have recently update photos, can I edit my entry or is it too late?

You have until Thursday night 2100 CET

Updated, so what do you guys think? :sweet:

Super.

I'd still like a better front picture where the legs aren't cut-off :cry_sad: