Sign in to follow this  
Lorentzen

Box Art - 6241 - Loot Island

I saw in the Pirate-index, that an attempt had been made, to start a series of Box Art "Reviews" - and then I wanted to add some of the new Lego Pirates boxes - plus some old classic boxes from 1989-1992

6242 - Loot Island box art

Front

6241-front.jpg

Back

6241-back.jpg

The sides:

6241-side1.jpg

6241-side.jpg

Comments:

The quality of these boxes and their artwork is to me very high. The pictures of the actual set, along with the close ups of functionality and close up of the minifigs makes this box art some of the best by TLG

Edited by Phred

Do you think there are Lego fans out there who collect empty Lego boxes? Coz I usually open my new Lego sets carefully and wrapped the boxes nice and neat. Just to display rather than throw it away.

They are just not ordinary boxes. They are arts.

Do you think there are Lego fans out there who collect empty Lego boxes? Coz I usually open my new Lego sets carefully and wrapped the boxes nice and neat. Just to display rather than throw it away.

They are just not ordinary boxes. They are arts.

I save at least one box from every pirate set that I get. Even after I have opened the set and built it I still look at the boxes quite frequently. Inspiration I guess.

Edited by Ratshot

I save at least one box from every pirate set that I get. Even after I have opened the set and built it I still look at the boxes quite frequently. Inspiration I guess.

I wish I had the space to save ALL the various LEGO boxes fro my sets, but I have limited it down to only a few. I love LEGO boxes and they are actually very valuable to me... especially the classic boxes