Sign in to follow this  
-JD-

OMS (One man speeder)

indexed.gif

Hello there.

My entry is called 'OMS' or 'One Man Speeder'. Lets start off with the desciptions and story:

Name - OMS (One Man Speeder)

Pieces - 69

Minifigure(s) – 1

Background story: A light and fast transport, the OMS is used in the lower levels of Coruscant for daily patrols. The OMS can also be used on other dry planets for reconnaissance missions. It has twin blasters, a small engine, and can carry one clone trooper.

The two clips at the side could be used for placing secondary weapons or some tools. They are really meant for docking with an RGS.

Now onto the model itself,

The overall view:

overall.jpg

The top view:

top.jpg

The front:

front.jpg

The back:

back.jpg

The two sides:

side_1.jpg

side_2.jpg

Hope you liked it! :thumbup: I'll be replacing the above pictures with newer pictures because the set is not as good as it could be. :sceptic:

JD

I love it :pir-wub::wub: The best part is how he can shoot with one hand and fly with the other.

And it doesnt need to be fixed it looks fine :pir-wink:

Edited by Broadside

It looks great, especially the engine in the back. The front wedges are a bit big, but still look ok. You may want to try it with smaller wedges if you have them, and then see which you like better. Great job though!

i'm making something like this, but this is better (i gotta find a way to make mine better...)

Thanks. I tried to make the OMS look streamlined and not like the other speeders with the poles and those triangular plates. I suppose I could use the peices on the ARC-170 for the front.

JD

Edited by Jammiedodger714

I tried adding the smaller wedges like you suggested but I think it looks a bit crap compare to what it looked like in the photos. :tongue: The wedges are too small whereas these I think are perfect. :thumbup:

JD

No further actions are needed for this entry.

All is as it should be :classic: