Legoman

New Zealand: "Where to find Lego"

Hey Ron if it does release here it will probably be a toyworld EXCLUSIVE :hmpf_bad: which will mark up the price an extra 10% :tongue: NAH I don't really know. I wont it but cant afford it yet but hopefully soon will be able to afford it :laugh:

Commanderfox

I doubt it will be. Toyworld doesn't usually get many big sets...

But i also wouldn't be surprised if i'm proved wrong :tongue:

Also, if anyone is intrested in the US Target Mini's, PM me. I'm getting a few in... I primerily got them to sell on on TM, but if anyone here really want's one, i'm sure we can cut a deal :classic:

Also, is anyone intrested in trading a nearly complete w/inst 7671 AT-AP W/O figs (missing a couple of bits - fairly irrelevant) for a complete w/inst and w/fig 7657 AT-ST?

Edited by legoman

Hey guys I forgot to tell you that on Tuesday I got my latest Lego Mag YAY though I was very dissapointed that it didn't have any star wars lego pictures or anything about star wars in the first place, but it did come with a RED Rock Monster KEYCHAIN!!!

Man was I surprised at it, now hopefully next time when they're giving out keychains in the mag, assuming there is a next time Im hoping it'll be a star wars minifigure :classic::cry_happy:

Just to stay on topic though farmers are having a 25% off SALE and they had Pirates Lego advertised in the magazine and it looked like a pretty good bargain

to me. :classic:

CommanderFox

Forgot to put in when I was at Kmart Albany yesterday one of the staff was unpacking Lego boxes and my hopes raised soooooooo high thinking it might be the new

little sets (sorry forgot there fancy little name something like impulse sets) which cost around $5-$7 but Im about 99% sure none of the boxes contained them cause I looked into each box except for one which the staff member hadn't opened yet :angry::angry: but thats OK let me know when anyone see's them impulse sets, I still don't know what theme there gonna be this year if you could help me out with that as well that would be GREAT.

Edited by CommanderFox

Forgot to put in when I was at Kmart Albany yesterday one of the staff was unpacking Lego boxes and my hopes raised soooooooo high thinking it might be the new

little sets (sorry forgot there fancy little name something like impulse sets) which cost around $5-$7 but Im about 99% sure none of the boxes contained them cause I looked into each box except for one which the staff member hadn't opened yet :angry::angry: but thats OK let me know when anyone see's them impulse sets, I still don't know what theme there gonna be this year if you could help me out with that as well that would be GREAT.

Should be the impulses, because I was under the impression that they were due in NZ in March. Can't wait to pick them up! :sweet:

OMG WTB 20x Pirate impulse sets!

Please let us know if you see any impulse.

Decided to open up a indy templpe escape... VERY nice part pack :cry_happy:

'Bout time we have another good sale eh? Oh i so should have brought more of that indy stuff 1/2 price... :sceptic:

I've only got 4 indy sets left unopened (only 1 i'm considering keeping tho) after my we spill a few months ago (around $600 i think it was? but don't worry, i sold *most* of it :tongue: )

I want more sales! :tongue:

DUDES :oh:

has anyone seen the new outfitted TM, it annoys me how they keep revamping there site I mean just KEEP IT THE SAME :sing:

I liked the old version

If any one is interisted in trading any star wars lego for star wars lego I have the following.

7657 At-St $55-60 (depends on shipping)

7654 droids battle pack $28-30 (depends on shipping)

contact me either through PM or here on what you have got :classic:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

I finally have what you've been waiting for peoples! :tongue:

That's right - the Star Wars US exclusive target minis! :wub::wink:

I've put 1 of each on TM to see how they go at $1NR, thats right, $1! :oh3:

I hope they'll sell well, but i'll have to see. Feel free to place a bid on them as you pass by! :classic:

8033 Mini General Grevious' Starfighter

8031 Mini V-19 Torrent

I opened one of the 8033 Mini General Grevious' Starfighters. Really nice set, it add's to the mini collection nicely. I don't want the other one, so i have no opinions on that.

:classic:

I finally have what you've been waiting for peoples! :tongue:

That's right - the Star Wars US exclusive target minis! :wub::wink:

I've put 1 of each on TM to see how they go at $1NR, thats right, $1! :oh3:

I hope they'll sell well, but i'll have to see. Feel free to place a bid on them as you pass by! :classic:

8033 Mini General Grevious' Starfighter

8031 Mini V-19 Torrent

I opened one of the 8033 Mini General Grevious' Starfighters. Really nice set, it add's to the mini collection nicely. I don't want the other one, so i have no opinions on that.

:classic:

How did you get them? Im so jealous!!

How did you get them? Im so jealous!!

Well, i have connections :laugh::devil:

No need to be jelous - you can get them on TM, no bids yet :tongue:

Well, i have connections :laugh::devil:

No need to be jelous - you can get them on TM, no bids yet :tongue:

Im think i might wait and see how the auction plays out and then see if i want it

Fair enough

GG's fighter is already at $20, V-19 at $5.50

evil elmo - i saw you're bidding on a 10018 Darth Maul... Go for it man. Such an awsome set! I'd say go high on that beauty, that's a bargian price! :classic:

If you don't mind, can i check your TM usernames?

I know Jp's, Elmo's, harmacy's and fox's, but not the rest :classic:

Edited by legoman

OOOOHHH man that makes me want to bid on it its such a good deal but I don't have the money at the moment :cry_sad::sing::sing::cry_sad:

go for it mate, I hope you get it and enjoy it :cry_happy::hmpf_bad::classic:

CommanderFox

Fair enough

GG's fighter is already at $20, V-19 at $5.50

evil elmo - i saw you're bidding on a 10018 Darth Maul... Go for it man. Such an awsome set! I'd say go high on that beauty, that's a bargian price! :classic:

If you don't mind, can i check your TM usernames?

I know Jp's, Elmo's, harmacy's and fox's, but not the rest :classic:

yeah i'm going to go for it on the darth maul, i havent bought any lego this year yet haha

i havent bought any lego this year yet haha

My wallets not quite so lucky :tongue:

7163 RGS

7657 AT-ST

7257 ULD

7146 Tie fighter

8033 GG's fighter

10144 Sandcrawler

? Temple escape (indy)

and a few others :tongue:

Sheesh... i need to stop... LOL

My wallets not quite so lucky :tongue:

7163 RGS

7657 AT-ST

7257 ULD

7146 Tie fighter

8033 GG's fighter

10144 Sandcrawler

? Temple escape (indy)

and a few others :tongue:

Sheesh... i need to stop... LOL

wow thats a few sets and its only been 4months since the year started hahaha

Ive bought a few sets but now im saving up for the next wave of star wars!! Im hoping to get most of those sets off the lego shop!

Ahsoka's Fighter and Count Dooku's SS are Toyworld Exclusives, as are the Combine Harvester and Farm. There is also a City 6 in 1 Pack for $150 instead of $200.

Finally, there is a National LEGO Building Comp where you bring in a photo of a MOC to your local store, and it says in the mailer you receive a free LEGO Tractor. I presume it's that little polybag set that was given out in Finland some time ago. :thumbup: I'm going to Toyworld shortly, so I can confirm it when I come back.

Ahsoka's Fighter and Count Dooku's SS are Toyworld Exclusives, as are the Combine Harvester and Farm. There is also a City 6 in 1 Pack for $150 instead of $200.

Finally, there is a National LEGO Building Comp where you bring in a photo of a MOC to your local store, and it says in the mailer you receive a free LEGO Tractor. I presume it's that little polybag set that was given out in Finland some time ago. :thumbup: I'm going to Toyworld shortly, so I can confirm it when I come back.

Oh excelent. Thanks for that!. I'll be checking it out now! :classic:

OK, here we go

Solar sailor: $120

Ashokas fighter: $100

Combine Harvester: $70

Farm: $150

I need to make somthing for that contest, i want a tractor :tongue:

Edited by legoman

Confirmation - It is one of those 4899 Tractor Poly-bags. My Toyworld had a bunch of them to give out, so now I'm the proud owner of a beautiful tan Indy hat. :classic:

The TW staff didn't know too much about the competition, so when I asked 'bout the tractor they almost gave me the bigger 7634 tractor before I pointed out the 4899 tractors! :laugh:

yes finally!! Im going to get there as fast as i can but that mite be a while though cause I tore all the ligaments in my shoulder :sad::sing: :sing: