Legoman

New Zealand: "Where to find Lego"

Any body know of any NZ retailer stocking the pirates impulse sets? i needs me an army.

I don't think any of the new impulses have been released in NZ yet. But when they are, they'll be in all stores around the same time. However, Kmart got the Power Miner sets earlier than all the other retailers, so it's likely that they'll get the impulses slightly earlier too. :classic:

OH :hmpf_bad: you guys are having the same problem as me about dooku's solar sailor but im thinking it might come out when the other sets do about mid July to mid August and maybe Ahsoka's starfighter might even come out at the same time, Im only going to get this set if it's on sale for less then $80 I mean who's going to pay $100 bucks for a set that I personally reckon is only worth at the max $60.

$60 MAX? I could imagine it as a good $90 set, but yeah still...

15% off LEGO at Kmart from tomorrow.

Catalogue here: http://tinyurl.com/cb3b67

farmers are having a one day sale tomorrow

15% off all toys

http://catalogues.farmers.co.nz/sale_page....=1575&view=

Sweet thanks guys! I'll probably let these past though...

OK sorry Sam I guess I got my price's wrong with ahsoka's starfighter. But remember when Ani's ep 3 jedi fighter came out it was about $45 so thats why I was thinking 7751 should be in the same price area, also sorry if I sounded rude I wasn't intending to :blush::blush:

CommanderFox

my brickshelf http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=371915 :classic:

OK sorry Sam I guess I got my price's wrong with ahsoka's starfighter. But remember when Ani's ep 3 jedi fighter came out it was about $45 so thats why I was thinking 7751 should be in the same price area, also sorry if I sounded rude I wasn't intending to :blush::blush:

CommanderFox

my brickshelf http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=371915 :classic:

:blush:

Oop's

Sorry. I thoght you were reffering to the SS...Ahsokas fighter makes more sence. Sorry, my bad.

I picked up the Republic attack shuttle last night from k-mart for ~$85. What a bargain! I have to say I was very happy with the build and the features and even more happy at the size for that price.

I keep looking at it thinking it would make a great basis for a tyderian shuttle too.

I had to try very hard to resist buying a jungle cutter at ~$45 and the Troll warship for ~$70. I just don't have the space and I don't think there'd be enough of a return in buying them to sell it on trademe. I mean there is a reason that they are clearance items that have been marked down that far. I really like that Troll warship though, but there is so much other stuff coming out this year that I want more with my finite resources.

Sam, if you find yourself with a spare hoth set I'd be fairly happy to do a complete(used) one w/ mini-figures for about ~$100 (i.e. RRP). I passed it up at $80 in favour of the republic cruiser at $160 back when it was in shops, and still love the cruiser but miss not having the hoth set to go with my 2 AT-AT's and snow-speeder. Can't wait for the echo base set to come out.

Fox, i don't think $10 will make me sell my minis, even if I did buy them for $5 new (~1/4 of RRP IIRC)

Spend $15 on Easter Eggs at The Warehouse and get a 25% off Toys voucher for use on your next visit.

Spend $15 on Easter Eggs at The Warehouse and get a 25% off Toys voucher for use on your next visit.

Thanks for the tip! 25% off is better nowadays considering we've only had 15% off sales recently. :classic:

Hey Sam I was like oh yeah final duel whats so amazing and then what the blimin heck $63 dollars for 29 pieces thats amazing dude what a way to pocket the cash and it wasnt even MISB HAHAHA I feel sorry for that guy who had to pay it, he musta really needed that set OHH HEHEHE :laugh::laugh::laugh:

CommanderFox

MY BRICKLINK

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=371915 :grin::grin:

P.S. Ill upload abit more over this week :sweet:

Edited by CommanderFox

Just wondering, Did anyone manage to get a death star at the cheap price?

Anyway. I just got back from K-mart.

The had the twilight for $110 - 15% = $93.50 (bargain! now sold out from S@H and theres no postage on top!)

the Technic telehandler down to ____ - 15% = around $72 (nice!)

Didn't get anything, but strongly considering it!

Has anyone got a recent report from K-mart Palms? I hope the have Jungle cutters cheap :cry_happy:

Hey guys just came back from Kmart and picked up a 8018 AAT for $74.80 down from $88.00 :classic::cry_happy::grin::grin:

CommanderFox

Was in Kmart palms today. there shelves are looking a little bare.

However going to the Warehouse northlands tomorrow and getting brickbeards bounty with my 25% off toys voucher.

Was in Kmart palms today. there shelves are looking a little bare.

Did you see any Indy Jungle Cutters?

I'm off to riccarton now, i'll keep you updated.

EDIT: Not much to report. Heaps of new sets, but very few SW

EDIT 2: Anyone here want any of the following sets? All are 100% with Instructions

I've got these sets (all complete w/instructions):

6415/6428

(feel free to look 'em up, i can't be bothered looking up all the set names :tongue: )

I'll happily sell them but prefurably trade (for SW)

If no-one want's them they'll go on TM

Edited by legoman

Hey Sam I can't be bothered to check them either, are any of them star wars sets that's all I want to know :classic:

Also are any of you getting a PM from someone about a new NZ and AUS forum discussing B/S/T/F :classic:

tell me if your gonna join and I will to :classic:

CommanderFox

Hey Sam I can't be bothered to check them either, are any of them star wars sets that's all I want to know :classic:

Also are any of you getting a PM from someone about a new NZ and AUS forum discussing B/S/T/F :classic:

tell me if your gonna join and I will to :classic:

CommanderFox

No, none SW. Mostly Life on mars, town, those shell promo's from a few year's ago , space.

Yeah, i did get that PM. It seems good, but i'm already on too many forums :tongue: So i probably will leave it for now. :classic:

apparently the new at ot dropships are being released in the US. do you think it will be released here? I hope so :classic:

Hey Ron if it does release here it will probably be a toyworld EXCLUSIVE :hmpf_bad: which will mark up the price an extra 10% :tongue: NAH I don't really know. I wont it but cant afford it yet but hopefully soon will be able to afford it :laugh:

Commanderfox

Hey Ron if it does release here it will probably be a toyworld EXCLUSIVE :hmpf_bad: which will mark up the price an extra 10% :tongue: NAH I don't really know. I wont it but cant afford it yet but hopefully soon will be able to afford it :laugh:

Commanderfox

I think toyworld arent that great at getting lego star wars. (well here in hamilton they arent :hmpf_bad:) Yea and toyworld is more expensive aswell.

P.S by the way Ron isnt my name. Ronc are my initials :tongue: