Sign in to follow this  
ADHO15

Mos Espa Podrace Review

Great review ADHO!

How come there's no pics? :wacko: Well I can't see any...

This was a nice set but I didn't get.

Great job!

CommanderFox

Great review ADHO!

Great job!

CommanderFox

Brickshelf. :hmpf_bad: Even though I can't see it, great review ADHO! :tongue:

Great review ADHO!

Great job!

Brickshelf. :hmpf_bad: Even though I can't see it, great review ADHO! :tongue:

:tongue: Thanks guys.

Indeed it is Brickshelf. At least the text is still there. :grin:

Pics are back now, if you care I'd resave them if you no longer have the originals.

Great review, too bad sebulba is so horrible. The pod's actually have a pretty good design for such an older set.

Pics are back now, if you care I'd resave them if you no longer have the originals.

Great review, too bad sebulba is so horrible. The pod's actually have a pretty good design for such an older set.

I have them all saved in 'My Pictures', thank you. :classic:

Thanks!

I picked up this set used last week for about $40 total, missing Sebulba and Gasgano, but as mentioned already, they were horrible mini-figures, so I don't miss them.

The set is quite good, especially for a first year set. Because they are smaller vehicles, proportionately, they have a really good attention to detail, particularly the two larger racers. Anakin's is so so. These are hardly in demand, but I would like to see TLG do a second run at these.

* SNIP *

Nice only set to include padme :cry_sad:

Edited by LuxorV

Welcome to EB, spurs. I'm not staff, but you might want to keep a couple things in mind:

>Do not quote the whole review. Just adding your reply will suffice; everyone knows what you're talking about anyways.

>Do use punctuation. It is in the Site Guidelines.

>Do not bump an old topic to add comments like that. In fact, you were wrong, because the Anakin's Podracer set also includes Padme.

Please do not quote entire posts, especially when full of images, if your comment does not require it. Also, you seem to act a bit underage, please mind your spelling and capitalisation. Thank you.

I'm sorry, but do people usually join online forums just to contribute insubstantial one-liners?

Oh, well while it's back, I've added a picture of the upcoming podracing set for comparison. :classic:

I'd rather not have this one.

Not a great set at all.

Who'd want podracers from Episode I (which is the worst of the movies in my opinion).

Indexed.

And thanks again.

:classic:

Looks like Lego thought it was a good idea Kim :laugh:

Looks like Lego thought it was a good idea Kim :laugh:

Hi wokajablocka,

It seems you're quite new here, and may I just remind you to pls. refrain from bumping old topics (this one is 2 years ago) without giving any significant comment or addition to the topic. You might want to read this. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi wokajablocka,

It seems you're quite new here, and may I just remind you to pls. refrain from bumping old topics (this one is 2 years ago) without giving any significant comment or addition to the topic. You might want to read this. Thank you for your cooperation.

It appears from his member profile that he's been a member here for the better half of a year, in spite of the fact that he's only made ten posts.

Regarding 7171:

I think that this set is unusually detailed for its time. On the one hand, people could have said that LEGO was raising their standards; on the other, that LEGO sets were getting too detailed. I remember back in '07 when one AFOL here complained that they included the vents on the back of the head in 7657...

Edited by fallenangel309

Hi wokajablocka,

The thread is two years old, but it had been less than two weeks since the last post.