Rook

Separatist Landing Craft

Holy cow. Look at that thing. Its massive. I wish I could build something like that. Exellent work. Its just perfect. :cry_happy:

I'm impressed. :wub: My first thought was, "I bet it doesn't fit a MTT"... but it does! *huh* And it has an interior! This photo...

P1011060-1.jpg

...in particular hightlights how huge it is! It's a shame it can't be swooshed! :tongue: Do you have any grey parts left?

(Your other stuff is pretty good too!)

Holy... are you insane? :wink:

Seriously, this is a great moc.

I really like those ships. Did so from the first time they appeared in Ep. I PM.

Sp sweet that you made it hold a MTT. Nice interior as well.

-Ras-

Although it is not to scale, it is really great as it can fit a MTT! :classic:

Actually it is very close to scale to the S01E05 "Rookies" Landing craft that appeared several times during that episode. Note around minute 14 1/2 that the front opens up and only about a dozen droids fill the main entry which appears to be an elevator rather then an MTT.

But that ship can put in like 4 advance squadrons and 3 tanks a command centre and a ship? I am sorry but I do not agree with your statement but only to a certain extent. But great job! :sweet:

OMG! :thumbup: That is so huge. I cant believe that someone finally made one. I tried to design it. That didn't work. Hey, pleases send me instructions for it because I REALLY want to make it. :cry_happy: Alot. Yeah. nuf about that. I still love it :wub::yoda:

I like your "small" ship. The colors are great, and to fit all of the stuff inside. Most impressive. Thanks for sharing.

When I first read about your 30 hour project on CABG I could not wait to see it.

And you flew past my expectations with ease, that MOC is amazing. :cry_happy:

My favourite pictures are of the inside where you can see the huge space inside :thumbup:

This is fantastic, but absolutely ridiculous. I don't want to think of the collections you had to combine to make this beast. You are a Lego lord

Don't put too much in my comment in using the old grey parts.

It's a stunning piece of work, which I'll frontpage (I know it should have been done days ago, but I'll still do it).

Another super creation Rook, and if all people can find to talk about is a few pieces of old grey, then you've achieved what so many MOC'ers only dream of = P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N :thumbup:

And added to the index too :classic:

Absolutely stunning. I could list everything I like, but then we'd be here all day so I'll leave it at that. :grin:

Fantastic MOC. :sweet:

Anyone have a sock? :blush:

Eeeww! :laugh:

Great job, Rook! Love the overall color scheme, and fitting the official MTT, a large model in its own right, is icing on the cake. I'd love a simplified UCS model like this. Perhaps a 2-3ooo piece set, primarily a technic frame covered in panels with a bit of greebling, along with a smaller MTT which can accommodate an 8 droid carrier, would be awesome. This is one of my favorite prequel ships..it's iconic in its shape, and I don't think a 1000 piece set would do it justice.

Amazing work, along with your other MOCs. I envy your talent.

Simply amazing work there. Its amazing how you can get the MTTs to fit in there. Love the battle droid cockpit too. I can only imagine how massive and impressive if I saw this with my own eyes.

Eeeww! :laugh:

Great job, Rook! Love the overall color scheme, and fitting the official MTT, a large model in its own right, is icing on the cake. I'd love a simplified UCS model like this. Perhaps a 2-3ooo piece set, primarily a technic frame covered in panels with a bit of greebling, along with a smaller MTT which can accommodate an 8 droid carrier, would be awesome. This is one of my favorite prequel ships..it's iconic in its shape, and I don't think a 1000 piece set would do it justice.

Amazing work, along with your other MOCs. I envy your talent.

You could it in a thousand pieces with 5 large molded pieces! :tongue: 1 for each wing and one for the base/bottom of the ship.

I noticed I made front page! Thank you KimT it’s a great honor. I also made front page at BB and I’m not a member.

No problem.

A MOC this size and quality deserves to be frontpaged.

The death of a Monster MOC!

The Clones deploy their new secret weapon!

P1011115.jpg

Note: This pile is only the ship, none of its contents are included except for a droid waving bye! :cry_happy: