Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 7

I get the feeing something desperately needs clearing up here. I confided this little story with Ian a number of days ago, but I think it is time everyone knew.

On the night of Day 2 I was approached by a man named Agent Black, who told me that he had enough information on me to put me behind bars. He gave me two options, either join the rats or be taken in. Being a strong-willed man (and also because it stated in my starting info that I couldn't be turned), I refused the man, and was forced to flee for my life the next day, hence my absence and change of clothing. The Agent also threatened my wife, and so Iris organised for her to stay with Adalaide, who she said was a very strong woman and would look after her. Iris organised another safe location for me to stay at, which I will not disclose. To get to the point though, neither Alicia nor I have been staying at my house since Day 3. I am guessing that the FBI are there waiting to catch me if I ever return, which I as yet have not, which is why I didn't know they were there. You will note that Johnny Blue saw FBI at my house, but not me or Alicia.

Anyway, hopefully this clears the whole mystery up. I am currently in hiding from the FBI which explains why I have been forced to lay low recently, and as far as I know, my wife has been staying at Adalaide's house, although Johnny Blue seems to say otherwise. I cannot vouch for Alicia, but I do believe that she is loyal to the family, just like I am.

So, now that that is cleared up, I still have a few words for you, little Dickie. You say that my wife has been staying over at your house some nights, as "friends", when I was expressly told by Iris that she was staying at Adalaide's. We know that somebody in this family has been sleeping with one of the wives, and I think it is you, you bastard! After all the trouble I have been through in the last week to try and protect myself and my wife, and behind my back you are sneaking her into your bed! Shame on you, shame indeed. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't knock your block off right now, hey? :angry:

I confided this little story with Ian a number of days ago, but I think it is time everyone knew.

You know, I'm getting tired of people trying to use me to vouch for them. Just because someone tells me "a little story" doesn't mean it's the truth, nor does it mean I believe it. It might just be exactly that, "a little story." If I was certain enough about it, I would have brought it up myself, which you will notice I haven't done.

Personally, I've always thought this Agent Black thing was like an urban legend designed to scare good little mobster kids into behaving. I have seen no proof of it, and I certainly can't prove that you are somehow magically immune to such at attempt. The only people I believe can't be turned into rats are already rats. Maybe that's the trick here.

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't knock your block off right now, hey? :angry:

Now he's Mr. Tough-guy, when it's out in the open. :hmpf:

You know, I'm getting tired of people trying to use me to vouch for them.

I was simply making a statement saying you already knew, I never asked for you to vouch for me. It is for each individual to decide whether to believe the truth or not. :wink: No need to be defensive. :classic:

Really, someone asks you to explain what is going on, and all you get in thanks is a pile of criticism. :hmpf::tongue:

Anyway, in terms of giving evidence for what I have said, I have very little, as it is hard to prove without Iris vouching for me, which I doubt she will do. :sceptic: Anyway, I'm sure Adalaide would be happy enough to confirm that Alicia has been staying with her, and it is clear enough from Johnny's report that I'm not at home if the FBI have possessed my house. I guess you'll just have to take the rest of what I had to say on trust, for I cannot see any way to force you to believe it.

I have only one more confession to make, since we now only have one night killer left and he is believed to be loyal. I am Iris's Hitman, the person that takes out the convicted person each day. I only feel safe telling you this now because we know there is only one killer left. Of course, if he kills me you might have trouble taking him out, but I only tell you this because I feel you need some more reassurance of my loyalties. So there you have it. It should also be noted that me being the Hitman is the reason that I'm immune from being converted. In terms of evidence I can tell you that the email Rickie was trying to send on the night of the 5th day was addressed to Inertiatieri (I mentioned this yesterday). I only know this because I was there to read it.

Really, someone asks you to explain what is going on, and all you get in thanks is a pile of criticism. :hmpf::tongue:

You're still leaving out the truth. You are literally the wimpiest hitman I've ever heard of, assuming you really are one. :hmpf:

You're still leaving out the truth. You are literally the wimpiest hitman I've ever heard of, assuming you really are one. :hmpf:

Might I ask what I am leaving out? I cannot speak for the others, but I have explained my entire situation. I really don't understand this sudden negative vibe you are sending my way. Up until now we have agreed on almost everything and now suddenly your just attacking me one post after another. I really don't understand your motives, but all I can do is continue to assure you of my loyalty.

As for being the Hitman, that is most definitely me. I mean, nobody else is going to come forward and try to claim to be him, since I'm the real thing. Do you honestly think I would claim to be someone I'm not when the real someone could just come forward and prove me wrong? No, and I don't think your stupid enough to miss that either...

Up until now we have agreed on almost everything and now suddenly your just attacking me one post after another. I really don't understand your motives, but all I can do is continue to assure you of my loyalty.

I was buying it until the FBI started camping out at your house. You want us to believe that Dickie's bed Adalaide's house is safe enough for Alicia, but not you. Right, you're in hiding, but you can show up at meetings and then go back to your little rat hole at night, except when you're not at home because you're the hitman. Well the hitman hasn't exactly had work every night, including last night, thanks to some idiot family members who can't remember to kick the pigeon er toss the potato uh, send a simple message.

So... did you kill Trexxasani or did Quarrioni? If you're the hitman, you did, so why has he been the one who is late to the meetings? Should we take that as an indication that he isn't loyal? Personally, I trust him a lot more than you right now.

It isn't adding up, and it looks like even your own wife is beginning to doubt you, while seeking solace in the arms of another.

As for being the Hitman, that is most definitely me. I mean, nobody else is going to come forward and try to claim to be him, since I'm the real thing. Do you honestly think I would claim to be someone I'm not when the real someone could just come forward and prove me wrong? No, and I don't think your stupid enough to miss that either...

Ok, let's try that test.

I am the hitman.

Prove me wrong. As you've said, "the real someone could just come forward and prove me wrong."

You claim to be that someone. Do it, or your words ring hollow.

Dragonatieri's roleclaim sounds plausible. As he's said, if he wasn't the hitman, the real hitman would reveal that he's lying. I'm sure Quarrioni would be able to confirm that Dragonatieri is the hitman too.

I still believe we should vote off Willie or Pavarti today myself, we know for certain that one of them is a rat. I still don't really know what to make of this affair business.

Right, you're in hiding, but you can show up at meetings and then go back to your little rat hole at night, except when you're not at home because you're the hitman.

The reason I am not at home is because if I were then the FBI would arrest me. I am currentl staying in a secure location which Iris arranged for me. She seemed to think that it would be safer for my wife to stay with someone else rather than get tied up in this whole business, which is fair enough, I don't want her arrested too if they find me.

So... did you kill Trexxasani or did Quarrioni? If you're the hitman, you did, so why has he been the one who is late to the meetings? Should we take that as an indication that he isn't loyal? Personally, I trust him a lot more than you right now.

No. I am the official Hitman, that is, Iris's one. I only kill people whom we convict together. I am not Quarrioni's personal hitman, I presume someone else is. I trust him as well, he killed the unloyal night killer, which is the only reason I'm coming out with this, that and because you want some more evidence of why I'm trustworthy. I have said the truth, it is up to you if you want to believe it or not.

Ok, let's try that test.

I am the hitman.

Prove me wrong. As you've said, "the real someone could just come forward and prove me wrong."

You claim to be that someone. Do it, or your words ring hollow.

Ah, but you see, I have provided evidence that I am the Hitman, while you have nothing. What evidence do you have that you are the Hitman? Zilch. You see, as I am the Hitman, the "real someone" can't come forward, because I am the real someone. Understand? :wink: I think you are grasping at some pretty thin straws if you think I am making this all up. :sceptic:

I'm sure Quarrioni would be able to confirm that Dragonatieri is the hitman too.

Unfortunately not, as I am Iris' Hitman, not Quarrioni's. I presume somebody else must be his hitman. Thanks for your support though. :classic:

I did. And what a close fight it was. As close as the toss of a coin methinks.

You're right, Piav, we do have an agenda to take care of today, though this whole affair issue has certainly opened my eyes to some new possibilities. I've voted as agreed, I hope we all will this time and maybe we can get a step closer to the truth, finally.

Ah, but you see, I have provided evidence that I am the Hitman, while you have nothing. What evidence do you have that you are the Hitman? Zilch. You see, as I am the Hitman, the "real someone" can't come forward, because I am the real someone. Understand? :wink: I think you are grasping at some pretty thin straws if you think I am making this all up. :sceptic:

No, you haven't provided any evidence, just claims, and claims that I should add are completely new, nothing you've ever said to me privately before. We're supposed to accept that as fact? Your proof is "because I say so?" You're crazier than an old man sitting in his house drinking booze and making up codes. :wacko:

I'm not saying that you're making it up or not, but it sure is a convenient way to try to alibi yourself when things are looking a little funny on the homefront.

Unfortunately not, as I am Iris' Hitman, not Quarrioni's. I presume somebody else must be his hitman.

The one opportunity at real proof, conveniently impossible.

Well hell, Quarrioni's hitman might as well come forward too, he can be one more person we're conveniently supposed to trust. Actually, if Quarrioni can confirm that person's identity, I would trust him, so it's not a bad idea.

I did. And what a close fight it was. As close as the toss of a coin methinks.

We all got lucky there. Someone ought to put that coin in the family vault for safekeeping, we could use some more good luck. :thumbup:

Dragonatieri's roleclaim sounds plausible. As he's said, if he wasn't the hitman, the real hitman would reveal that he's lying. I'm sure Quarrioni would be able to confirm that Dragonatieri is the hitman too.
Unfortunately not, as I am Iris' Hitman, not Quarrioni's. I presume somebody else must be his hitman. Thanks for your support though. :classic:

I see I've been choosing my words badly. I don't have a hitman, at least not one of the family members present here. I just send off Postal Messages at night and people end up dead. Occasionally I have to take matters into my own hands though, like last night with Trexxisanti. Makes me feel more alive too, if it goes well, last night was as I've already said a very close call.

You're right, Piav, we do have an agenda to take care of today, though this whole affair issue has certainly opened my eyes to some new possibilities. I've voted as agreed, I hope we all will this time and maybe we can get a step closer to the truth, finally.

And who did you vote for? I'm as interested in a majority vote today as anyone else. (guess the rats aren't, but they can all go to Hell)

Well hell, Quarrioni's hitman might as well come forward too, he can be one more person we're conveniently supposed to trust. Actually, if Quarrioni can confirm that person's identity, I would trust him, so it's not a bad idea.

See my answer to Dragonatieri and Piav.

I just send off Postal Messages at night and people end up dead.

Be careful not to confuse your Christmas card list one year... :tongue:

And who did you vote for? I'm as interested in a majority vote today as anyone else. (guess the rats aren't, but they can all go to Hell)

Willie, as agreed to yesterday. *gives Quarrioni a bottle and raises one to burning rats*

See my answer to Dragonatieri and Piav.

Damn. That would have helped.

Be careful not to confuse your Christmas card list one year... :tongue:

Crap, maybe that's what happened to my mother-in-law. Oh well, good riddance I say :tongue:

Willie, as agreed to yesterday. *gives Quarrioni a bottle and raises one to burning rats*

OK, I can go along with that.

and it is clear enough from Johnny's report that I'm not at home if the FBI have possessed my house.

False.

I do not know for sure if you were out last night, because I targeted Alicia, not you. That's a limitation of my ability when I discovered that Trexx was a killer. I had targeted Zabrina a few nights earlier and got absolutely no info on Trexx, even though he did have a night action. If I were to check to see if you were out and about, then I would have to explicitly target you. I do trust your claim more than others might, though. It seems reasonable to me.

As for Quarrioni's hitman, or lack thereof, I suppose being at odds with Trexx you might want to find somewhere to divert the attention from you. But it seems clear to me that he is the killer himself, and I am personally starting to trust him.

Okay, so obviously lying will only end up getting me killed, so here's what's happening: I'm having an affair with Alicia. Yeah, surprise. From what I understand, Alicia was becoming more and more afraid, not only of being left alone, but of Dragonatieri himself and what he had become. She came to my house a couple times, and eventually we fell in love, and now she's here almost every night. While she's here, I protect her with my night action.

I have don't know how Dragonatieri has not found out until now, considering this has been going on for some time, since before Iris revealed the existence of rats in the family. I believe he was not home often, even before this whole game [of life] began. Even if he is our night killer, that would not explain his absences, because we did not need him yet.

When today ends with Dragonatieri still mad at me, he will kill me automatically, and probably get rid of Alicia too. Not only are we both innocent, but I am also a landmine. I don't know to what extent or anything, but I believe another innocent could die in the wake of my death.

As far as Dragonatieri being the night killer.... I believe that is total and utter megablocks. If our night killer was a current member of the family, if both he and Quarrioni (assuming Quarri is loyal) were killed the family would have no way of getting the rats. It would be a game over.

I doubt enough people will be convinced enough to vote for Dragonatieri tonight, but I wanted to get this out before I'm dead.

Okay, so obviously lying will only end up getting me killed, so here's what's happening: I'm having an affair with Alicia. Yeah, surprise. From what I understand, Alicia was becoming more and more afraid, not only of being left alone, but of Dragonatieri himself and what he had become. She came to my house a couple times, and eventually we fell in love, and now she's here almost every night. While she's here, I protect her with my night action.

I have don't know how Dragonatieri has not found out until now, considering this has been going on for some time, since before Iris revealed the existence of rats in the family. I believe he was not home often, even before this whole game [of life] began. Even if he is our night killer, that would not explain his absences, because we did not need him yet.

When today ends with Dragonatieri still mad at me, he will kill me automatically, and probably get rid of Alicia too. Not only are we both innocent, but I am also a landmine. I don't know to what extent or anything, but I believe another innocent could die in the wake of my death.

I'm glad that you've finally told the truth, or at least, not just bits of it. So, the whole lovey thingy between Alicia and Dragonatieri is male cow feces, and obviously Dragonatierti, who seems to be smarter than the average deserter, knows about the affair. The question is, why hasn't he done anything about it? I'll answer that question with my suspicion: he obviously has something to hide, and is obviously involved, in some way, with the FBI. What would happen if he were to kill his wife and fellow mafia member? Well, for one, if he was an FBI agent, and abided by that "law" thing, he couldn't do that. He also wouldn't want to draw attention to himself.

Well, this obviously clues us in to the fact that he was doing things while the FBI eliminated the original Baritones (during Baritones 1). And what else would he be doing than reporting to the Feds?

Aha, but Dragonatieri can only kill one person at a time, so unless someone the other one of you, we'd know that it was him and why he killed that person, leaving the other one to spill the beans. Unless, that is, another person kills the other one of you at night, or you're voted off.

Quarrioni, I hope that you're considering these recent events.

I believe when Dragonateri claimed he was the hitman, he was referring to the hitman Iris has to eliminate those voted for, not anything else, and thus has no control over who he kills.

So who are we voting for today? Willie, someone said?

Aha, but Dragonatieri can only kill one person at a time, so unless someone the other one of you, we'd know that it was him and why he killed that person, leaving the other one to spill the beans. Unless, that is, another person kills the other one of you at night, or you're voted off.

That is, if you believe his claim to be Iris's hitman. If he decides to, Dragonatieri will kill me tonight, no matter who had been voted for or what Iris says, thus setting off the landmine which is me.

I believe when Dragonateri claimed he was the hitman, he was referring to the hitman Iris has to eliminate those voted for, not anything else, and thus has no control over who he kills.

This still seems really absurd to me. If Dragonatieri is telling the truth, what happens if he dies? We loose our ability to vote people off?

So who are we voting for today? Willie, someone said?

Sorry to split the votes, but I am most likely going to be voting for Dragonatieri.

That is, if you believe his claim to be Iris's hitman. If he decides to, Dragonatieri will kill me tonight, no matter who had been voted for or what Iris says, thus setting off the landmine which is me.

Yes, you're right -

You, however, don't seem to believe him the hitman, but if you truely believe this, why do you fear for your life? He wouldn't be able to kill you.

Yes, you're right -

You, however, don't seem to believe him the hitman, but if you truely believe this, why do you fear for your life? He wouldn't be able to kill you.

At the beginning of these events, Iris warned me that Dragonatieri would kill me if ever found out. After Johnny announced that he'd spied on us, Iris reminded me that if I can't get Dragonatieri to believe nothing is going on between Alicia and me, he'll kill me tonight.

At the beginning of these events, Iris warned me that Dragonatieri would kill me if ever found out. After Johnny announced that he'd spied on us, Iris reminded me that if I can't get Dragonatieri to believe nothing is going on between Alicia and me, he'll kill me tonight.

So, you're dead unless someone is able to kill him first.

Bye bye. :classic:

What a load of crap!!!! Anyone could say that he was Iris's hitman. I don't believe I hear it from Iris. I could say.. Oh I'm the hit(wo)man and that email was really to Johnny Blue. That isn't evidence. It's a blatant lie that doesn't even hold water since I'm screwing Dickie. Oh yeah and I'm not only screwing him.. I'm in love with him. We thought that the best thing to do was lie because I don't really want the love of my life dead. All of us know that Draggy can kill Dickie if he finds out about the affair. Even Draggy knew it. I'm not sure but I think thats the only kill ability that Draggy has. That's right. Now, there is one night action which hasn't been revealed and that is the person who can turn Loyals into Rats. "Agent Black" approached him and couldn't turn him despite having evidence. Thats a load of crap too.

Dickie is telling the complete truth. I know you all knew it and I feel like I have definitely spun a web. Dickie protects me from harms way at night and I am with him every night because Draggy is away doing something unknown to me. This started before our house was deemed unsafe. It means that Draggy has a night action that he isn't revealing. Hitman? What? The hitman wouldn't have been away any night since it happens before we even send in night actions. Dickie and I are in love and I don't want Dickie to die. I am loyal and he protects me. I have been given nothing to indicate his alignment but it would make sense to me that his would be the same as mine if he is protecting me.

This still seems really absurd to me. If Dragonatieri is telling the truth, what happens if he dies? We loose our ability to vote people off?

Sorry to split the votes, but I am most likely going to be voting for Dragonatieri.

Let me say this one more time.. I am in love with Dickie and he is telling the truth. If we vote for Draggy today, there may be a possibility that Dickie can stay alive. From everything I have on Dickie, he has been truthful with me. I am pretty desperate to keep my lover alive at this point. I think I'll vote for Draggy too.

Yes, you're right -

We all have guns. You were able to kill and I am pretty sure you don't have a hitman night action. Actually, I don't think anyone does. I think our hitman is merely employed by us and not actually a part of our family.

HEAR ME SAY THIS and Adelaide and Pavarti can back me up on this one....

The loyal members can be turned to rats. This mean someone has this night action. My husbands night action has not been revealed but I know that he is away every night or I wouldn't have been able to have an affair with Dickie.

I don't know what else to say. I fear for Dickie's life and my own.

Alright, I guess it's time to spill: Dragonatieri's babble about being hitman is complete nonsense, because I am the hit(wo)man! It's simple - I killed Pedro, but unfortuantely, that sufficed as my night action, and Iris didn't let me kill anyone else that day. I also stole cookies from the kitchen when I was five.

Alicia is right, anyone can call themself the hitman, and have "evidence" to support it, but that can be complete feces.

HEAR ME SAY THIS and Adelaide and Pavarti can back me up on this one....

The loyal members can be turned to rats. This mean someone has this night action. My husbands night action has not been revealed but I know that he is away every night or I wouldn't have been able to have an affair with Dickie.

I'm not quite sure what I'm able to back you up on, dear, because I couldn't really get the "gist" of what you were saying. But if you say so, you've no reason to lie.

Dickie, on what nights did you "protect" Alicia? Maybe, Dragonatieri was being converted last night?

Dickie, on what nights did you "protect" Alicia? Maybe, Dragonatieri was being converted last night?

I've been with her every night since Iris revealed the existence of rats in the family.

I've been with her every night since Iris revealed the existence of rats in the family.

So, if at least one of you is loyal, only you have a night action and neither of you can convert.