Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 6

How much time do we have left before night? I think I'm going to just vote for Willie, unless someone has a reasonable objection.

How much time do we have left before night? I think I'm going to just vote for Willie, unless someone has a reasonable objection.

The day is almost half way over...

*Grits Teeth*

Am I reluctant to kill Willie? Yeah. But either way they'll probably both end up dead. We only need six votes to condemn today, and if you need me, then I guess I don't really have a choice. I'll be willing to vote if it comes to that.

We do need to vote for someone or do the two killer plan. Of course, you're only delaying the inevitable this way since we'll still have 2 night killers to contend with after we kill Pavarti and Willie. Then the inactive ones. Then the ones who we don't know anything about.

So, here's the plan. We kill one, then we kill the other by vote.

Y'all 're right, they're inactive - but what has made us think they're possible rats? I'd like to see some evidence 'fore I vote, y'all. :classic:

Tha's the best idea I heard all day. But which 'un do we vote for? Which method, voting or having a killer do it, is most reliable? An' which 'un do we want killed the most, to have the most reliable method put on him er her?

Y'all 're right, they're inactive - but what has made us think they're possible rats? I'd like to see some evidence 'fore I vote, y'all. :classic:

Tha's the best idea I heard all day. But which 'un do we vote for? Which method, voting or having a killer do it, is most reliable? An' which 'un do we want killed the most, to have the most reliable method put on him er her?

Actually, if you read back... you are the inactive one, Adelaide. It would also be helpful to me if you stopped using that awful accent. We are the members of the mafia, not the cast of Gone with the Wind.

I'm voting for Willie. He is more inactive than I thought he would be. He seemed fishy during the killing of his wife (or ratty). He seems to be hiding something. AND the biggest reason of all: He outright lied during the last vote when he could have saved Richie possibly by stating that Richie was in the same room with him during interrogation.

Actually, if you read back... you are the inactive one, Adelaide. It would also be helpful to me if you stopped using that awful accent. We are the members of the mafia, not the cast of Gone with the Wind.

Sure, havin' that guy named Adam bein' a lawyer makes y'all a bit inactive, but - HEY, Y'ALL INSULTIN' MY ACCENT?!

*MASSIVE SMACK*

TAKE ANOTHER, YOU CONTEMPTABLE DISGRACE!

*MASSICE SMACK*

(OOC: Yup, one down, two to go - Sorry for inactivity; I blame my job. By the way, none of the "contemptable" or stuff is really meant towards you; it's just part of my role. :classic:)

Reason for edit: I was always rebellious in my youth.

Edited by Adam

To Those whom have voted for me in the broad daylight to death, and have done so, because vote cannot be changed anymore.... are simply going to make all loyal members to regret this very day once the day has ended.

I had offered a proposition to salvage a better conclusion between me and Pavarti... regardless of mine loyalty... and yet I was offered first to the sacrifice... The only difference between me and Pavarti is, I am confident that I am a bloody loyal members of Baritones instead of her, and I am placing my life instead of her.... And yet, I am not given a chance to see her true colors before I see death myself. If you guys are so persistent in cornering me to death, then let it be and may history show all of you to remember your mistake in this very moment............

If you guys are so persistent in cornering me to death, then let it be and may history show all of you to remember your mistake in this very moment............

Very noble, or you've got a hot date with a ghost tomorrow. Either way, you were dead today or tomorrow, but if you'd like to make the gesture to go first, consider my vote cast.

Let's hope we haven't made a Grim decision. :look:

(OOC: Yes, my one and only OOC, but I felt the need to say sorry for the Grim joke, but dammit, they always crack me up)

Let's hope we haven't made a Grim decision. :look:

Your hope will defintely come true... and all of the arguements which all of you have made today will not be valid anymore after you have distrust your fellow loyal captain. No matter how much I waste my saliva on you guys, you guys want the end of my fate. Very well, this shall be another grim day for all of you..

For want of a majority tonight I will also vote for Willie. I can't help but feel we might be making a mistake, but I guess the only way to be certain is to take out both of them. :sceptic:

Now, what is happening tonight in relation to our night killers? Shall we ask one or both to take out Pavarti, or ask them to do nothing?If we ask them to do nothing then I presume we will be voting for Pavarti tomorrow?

For want of a majority tonight I will also vote for Willie. I can't help but feel we might be making a mistake, but I guess the only way to be certain is to take out both of them. :sceptic:

Another person give me another kick into my crypt... In case, anyone want to know whom I decided to kick, I kick Pavarti with my very own vote.. I hate to admit, but I extremely annoyed that most of you choose not to believe my words...

Now, what is happening tonight in relation to our night killers? Shall we ask one or both to take out Pavarti, or ask them to do nothing?If we ask them to do nothing then I presume we will be voting for Pavarti tomorrow?

My death wish is to see Pavarti being killed tonight... if I got voted off in day and the probability of viewing that result is high.... Damn it... I want to see her alignment more badly than anyone of you down here... If it's all a mistake that both are innocent and that prove my point of SOMEONE else whom is a rat has an ability of eavesdropping ops conversation....

I trust us to kill her, I don't really trust either of them right now, unless they want to kill each other or we can pick a third suspect as a test.

Damn it... I want to see her alignment more badly than anyone of you down here... If it's all a mistake that both are innocent and that prove my point of SOMEONE else whom is a rat has an ability of eavesdropping ops conversation....

LISTEN AND HEAR ME! You are both as good as dead. It doesn't matter if we had voted her off first, you would have died the next day, whether she is loyal or a rat, just as she will die tomorrow no matter what you are. We are going on the idea that it has taken two rats to ruin an operation before and you're the only two living members of that last operation. There is no other way to be sure in this situation.

Quit whining. :angry:

Geez, some people, you plan to kill them and they take it so personally. :hmpf:

LISTEN AND HEAR ME! You are both as good as dead. It doesn't matter if we had voted her off first, you would have died the next day, whether she is loyal or a rat, just as she will die tomorrow no matter what you are. We are going on the idea that it has taken two rats to ruin an operation before and you're the only two living members of that last operation. There is no other way to be sure in this situation.

Quit whining. :angry:

Never! I don't believe I am as good as dead. The only reason, why I am fighting so hard to prove a point is because, results of conviciton will be announced at the end of the day, after Iris has found the truth before the night begins. If Pavarti was convicited first and found guilty, and this piece of information will tell the hitmen that I am innocent and I will be spared. If Pavarti is found innocent, I am gladly to be killed off despite of my loyal alignment.

To be sure of what? My death? Never! I only know that you are so sure to get me out of the picture and eliminate me. I am not a bug that allows anyone to be crushed so easily. As long I am still standing and breathing, I will make a stand, no matter what, even till the very end... I will prove my innocence to all of you!

Geez, some people, you plan to kill them and they take it so personally. :hmpf:

OOC: First of all, if I have sounded kind of rude or annoying, please don't take it to heart. I am not taking this personal, and what I have written could be what Willie is facing in that situation to entact it out by my words. :blush:

OOC: First of all, if I have sounded kind of rude or annoying, please don't take it to heart. I am not taking this personal, and what I have written could be what Willie is facing in that situation to entact it out by my words. :blush:

He was being sarcastic mate, you defend yourself as you will. :wink:

As to the rest of what you had to say, I am under the impression that no matter whether the first person is found innocent or guilty, we are still killing both of you, as we are following the "two rats needed" rule. Am I right? So it doesn't really matter if we kill you today or tomorrow, at the mement we are planning on killing both of you. :grin:

I am finding this really weird talking to someone about how we are going to convict them to be killed. I sure hope they're both rats... :look:

:blush:

As to the rest of what you had to say, I am under the impression that no matter whether the first person is found innocent or guilty, we are still killing both of you, as we are following the "two rats needed" rule. Am I right? So it doesn't really matter if we kill you today or tomorrow, at the mement we are planning on killing both of you. :grin:

Did Iris ever get back to us on the "2 rats" remainder? No, she didnt'.. The probability is there but there is no assurance that there are only 2 rats left... Members could be influenced and converted themselves into rats, members could be hiding and planting devices everywhere. These people are hiding among us, yet you guys outrage and justified that my death is a worthy cause for sacrifice? Look here, Willie is no pushover around here. I may been quiet, but I will not be taken so lightly at all.

I am finding this really weird talking to someone about how we are going to convict them to be killed. I sure hope they're both rats... :look:

I can assured you that after tonight, the results will be either 1 rat or 1 loyal or 2 loyals paying for the price of everyone's oversight! :angry:

Iris pops in to say:

"The day is halfway over. I would advise you guys not to panic. You have two days...I mean a half a day :blush: to reach a decision. No one is condemned yet. There are some names in my ballot box, but nothing's solidified yet. It could still go any number of different ways. And wasn't there some clue at the end of yesterday? I don't remember, but I think there was an e-mail from Richie or something..."

OOC: And you guys are pushing your luck with your OOC chatter. Watch it. I mean it when I say you will suffer if you post more than three...and I mean in the whole game. :devil:

Jerk. :angry:

:laugh:

I was actually being mock-sarcastic, not even full sarcastic. You've never seen me at full sarcastic. :devil:

That's the way I'm understanding it and what I agreed to.

You know, his family has the worst luck whenever there are two night killers. As I recall, the last one was murdered in the hallway by one killer and they even had paint-o-graph evidence of it, then convicted the wrong killer first. :wacko:

It's a bit like ordering a steak at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe. :wink:

Don't blame me, Iris said Don't Panic, more or less.

Nevertheless, in keeping with Iris's subtle suggestion to review Richie's email, let's see what it said.

"Look what he was writing in this e-mail," Said the hitman, "'I'm afraid I'll be gone tomorrow. I know Iris has assigned you a night action. I believe the rats have con'...that's all it says, Iris."

"It's interesting who he sent it to," Iris observed, "He must really trust that person."

Ok, clearly he trusts someone who has a night action, so that doesn't save Willie, Pavarti, Piav, Dragonateri, Alicia, Dickie or me. I believe we've all made it clear at some point that we have no night actions. Assuming everyone is being honest.

The last sentence is interesting though. "I believe the rats have con" ... contacted? contracted? conned? converted? constipation? continental breakfast? consensual sex? contributed to global warming?

Lots of possibilities. I'm not jumping to any conclusions ("I believe the rats have concluded something?").

Ok, clearly he trusts someone who has a night action, so that doesn't save Willie, Pavarti, Piav, Dragonateri, Alicia, Dickie or me. I believe we've all made it clear at some point that we have no night actions. Assuming everyone is being honest.

The last sentence is interesting though. "I believe the rats have con" ... contacted? contracted? conned? converted? constipation? continental breakfast? consensual sex? contributed to global warming?

Lots of possibilities. I'm not jumping to any conclusions ("I believe the rats have concluded something?").

Nor does it save myself; I have no night actions either.

Based on my walks down other paths... of life, "con" is probably the start of "converted." Though "constipated" is a possibility, too.

I'm jumping to the conclusion that you've concluded that the rats have concluded something. :wacko:

Iris pops in again to say,

"What a great night to randomly kill one of the people who doesn't vote...I know I said not to panic, but I can be fickle. I also didn't mean to just do nothing... :hmpf:"

I voted for Pavarti. I know that makes me something of a bandwagon breaker, but if we don't convict someone today, at least we have two night killers that can take care of the two of them. Which is perhaps a bit inconsiderate considering the fact that a random person would probably suffer, but it could still go either way, I believe.

As for Richie's message, he did trust me quite a bit. I have a night action and we regularly conversed. He could have been intending to send it to me.

I voted for Willie.

Assuming they'll comply, I feel we should have Pavarti taken out in the night by the night killers. If we do want to kill her, I don't see why we wouldn't do it tonight.

I voted for Willie, but mainly because he seemed to have more votes on him.

Quarrioni, can I ask you to do the honors of killing off Pavarti? It's not that I don't trust you to not kill me...well, technically it is, but... :tongue:

And in the meanwhile, what should I do? Nothing? Kill x, y, or z? <_<

~Trexxisanti

Based on my walks down other paths... of life, "con" is probably the start of "converted." Though "constipated" is a possibility, too.

I'm jumping to the conclusion that you've concluded that the rats have concluded something. :wacko:

Yes, I'd guess it would most likely be "converted". If rats are able to convert us at night, then we can throw pretty much everything we know about each other out the window. And yes, I'd assume the e-mail was intended for Johnny.

It does worry me that Willie is so adamantly opposed to being voted off today. It doesn't matter at all who is killed first, as both of them will be killed regardless. It makes me wonder if he has a night ability he intends to use tonight, perhaps the ability to convert. Having a night action would be the only scenario I could think of in which being voted off later would be important.