Rate the set  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Vote yor opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

After watching Storm Over Ryloth, it seems even more strange that they included Buzz droids in this set since there were none in that episode. :sceptic: It could still be that they will appear in some future episode, but even if so, it would be still pretty random to have them in the set. I mean, it doesn't even make sense for them to be there. Where the heck are they supposed to have come from? They only come out of Tri-Droids, and there is no Tri-Droid in the set OR the episode (or the entire first season of the show for that matter). Therefore, it's pretty clear that these were only included to drive the already outrageous price even higher. :thumbdown:

However, this set is growing on me. I don't have any Buzz droids and only the very first version of the Vulture droid (the blocky Trade Federation one). Also, I don't have any Delta-7 JSF either, and with only slight mods, you can use this JSF for pretty much any Jedi. :thumbup: And I would love to have an R2 unit with green markings! :wub:

But this still doesn't justify the price for me, and I'm not even sure if I would buy it for HALF the price. :sadnew:

Well in Episode 19 of the CW (Storm over Ryoloth) we see Ahsoka leading a squad of V-19 Torrents in her starfighter(but your post is before that episode even came out so I don't blame you)

Well, for Australians that do not have Cartoon Network (like me) we watch network 10 for our weekly dosage of Clone Wars (It's almost Saturday, I can feel it already) and network 10 is a bit behind, this week (March 14 AEST) we will be watching Blue Shadow Virus no. 16.

I would buy it for half the price!

Edited by CloneCommanderDelta7

this is a good set, its just that the super-expensive price spoils it

I just finished building it. My first thoughts about this set is that it's a pretty sexy jsf. The vulture droid is also pretty cool. I'd say it's worth the 40 USD I payed for it.