SlyOwl

Pillage the Village Voting - SMALL Division

1.LEGO Joe :pir_laugh2:

2.svelte_corp - Brickbeard the Felonious Fishmonger :pir-skull:

3.74louloute - When I grow up, I wanna be a pirate... :pir-tongue:

They are all great entries. It was very hard to choose.

1st choice 17. pe668 - Colonic Cannonball - Great entry and it actually made me laugh quite a bit

2nd choice 22. LegoJoe - all I can say is ...OUCH i feel sorry for that imperial

3rd choice 1. Beuk - Pirated Television - I though your entry was quite creative

Edited by Black Rabbit

1. LegoJoe - No quote (#22)

2. Olog - "Why pirates are so horrible..." (#16)

3. pe668 - "Colonic Cannonball" (#17)

I found it quite difficult to narrow the entries down to my favourites, and even harder to narrow them down to just 3. Then deciding which order to put them in... :kahuka:

LegoJoe's entry appealed to me for two reasons. The first is the build, each brick fits in perfectly, it's all built just so well. It looks great. The second reason is the method of cruelty, it's certainly original. :pir-grin: I can just imagine the soldier's shock... :pir-grin:

I loved the story behind Olog's entry, a very cool and funny scene. :pir-laugh: A great build as well, I love the chimney.

pe668's entry I chose because of the simple yet still detailed, colourful scene, as well as the unusual method of killing the Imperial. The minifigs are build and positioned perfectly, and the skeleton under the platform is a wonderful touch.

And a special mention for 74louloute's entry (#28), which I found very original and entertaining, with some neat building techniques used.

So, good luck everyone! You all did well, and I look forward to seeing you came out on top. :thumbup:

~Peace

NOTE: "svelte_corp" should be said as "svelte_corps." You don't have to edit your post if you got this wrong, just remeber it for future votes.

40. Lord King of Everything - When daddy is not at home

42. Oky Wan Kenobi - Tower Raid

38. svelte_corps - Brickbeard the Felonious Fishmonger

I picked these three because they show Pirate Cruelty in ways other than killing.Like Lord King of Everythings entry,taking a Baby from their mother?Thats got to be the most evil thing i've ever seen(Even in LEGO!).And Svelte_corps is also quite cruel,and there are quite a few innovative building techniques in there(Like the Bathtub and Railing /stair like things leading up from the main room to the Mermaid holding room,and the use of Crystal Skulls in the sealife area,with the other Mermaid tail hanging out of the crate).While Oky-Wan Kenobis does have a few more used examples of Pirate cruelty,but there used very effectively,and each room is different from the others,while still making it all look like one part of the same building,the only fault I could find was the absence of the dieing mans legs on the first floor,though there are very disgusting explanations for the absence :pir-sick: .

All in all,I think I chose some of the better entries in this contest :pir-classic: .

1- 38. svelte_corps - Brickbeard the Felonious Fishmonger

2-22. LegoJoe

3- 8. LuxorV - Don't make them ask twice

Well I just can said AWESOME vig svelte_corps :thumbup: . The vignette is aweosme in all the ways. It shows the true cruelty of the pirates and the use of the space is pretty ingenious. Also the technic to build the stairs with battle droid arms is amazing. The submarine part is really cool with that blue trans-lucent bricks. Congrats svelte_corps :thumbup: . The other two entries are awesome too, I like the comedy of you vig LegoJoe and the birghtness of your vig LuxorV, after all the entries are awesome :pir-laugh: .

Edited by darkrebellion

1st..... 38. svelte_corps - Brickbeard the Felonious Fishmonger

2nd..... 7. Fat Tony - Pirate's End

3rd..... 37. Chrispockster - Swashbucklin'

42. Oky Wan Kenobi - Tower Raid :pir-oh:

28. 74louloute - When I grow up, I wanna be a pirate... :shark:

37. Chrispockster - Swashbucklin' :pir-devil:

My first vote for the division would be 20. Matn - Governor's End

second vote is for 9. Adam - Dance, lass!

And third for 39. LegoKing - Monkey Madness

One other I like is 11. General Armendariz - Attack on Port Eldorado! but i liked the others more so for those people who like it then im sorry :jollyroger:

22.lego joe

41.captain zuloo

32.cammander laquiet

They are all great entries but these are my favourite :cannon:

Edited by Eskallon

17. pe668 - Colonic Cannonball

41. Captain Zuloo - Dinner Time!

1st vote: "38: Brickbeard the Felonious Fishmonger": Innovative, brilliant, original, awesome and just...finished in every single way are some of the words and sentences that come into my mind when I had to judge this fantastic entry! The usage of (the new) minifigs was well-thought out and Brickbeard's 'shop' looks amazing. The story about the mermaid and her caviar is cruel as well. A very big :thumbup: from me and I hope you win a prize, you most certainly deserve it.

2nd vote: "17: Colonic Cannonball": Also a great entry that has both cruelty and humour. The story is good, but the only thing holding it from placing it on top was the fact it looks a little bit unrealistic. Since it is LEGO though, I think it is more then worthy to give it my second vote.

3rd vote: "41: Dinner Time": I gave my third vote to Captain Zuloo's MOC because once again it is a very good mixture between cruelness and humour. The Captain's chair and table are finished into every detail and the tiling looks fantastic as well. The face of the Captain was well-chosen.

Further contestants for my top-3 were:

22 LegoJoe: He truly had a great MOC, it had humour, cruelty and the details were awesome! He also listened to the creative critics and he only carried out the improvements that actually did improve his entry. I doubted a long time before giving this fourth place...

28. 74louloute - When I grow up, I wanna be a pirate: Again a very humerous PTV entry, and it was very original as well! The only reason I didn't choose it for my top-3 is that IMHO it didn't have enough cruelty for the PTV theme. Still a fantastic MOC!

7. Fat Tony - Pirate's End: And yet another possible winner! Very realistical and cruel MOC. The only negative point is that it wasn't very original, considering all the gallows in the PTV contest.

14. Majek - Piracy and the Slave Trade, 20. Matn - Governor's End and 26. Guss - Mickael the cruel are the other MOCs I considered my favourites.

And I wish to thank everyone for submitting so many beautiful PTV entries and MOCs in general, I really amused myself during the Pillage The Village Contest! THANKS!

Edited by zorro3999

1. 22. Lego Joe

2. 34. Glorius Shadow: a turn in events

3. 7. Fat Tony: Pirate's end

i love the idea of being shot up the butt lego joe! absolutely brilliant! :pir-tongue:

the blood is amazing Glorius Shadow! how did you do it? :cannon:

i love the birds eating the pirate Fat Tony. brilliant design! :pir-classic:

28. 74louloute - When I grow up, I wanna be a pirate...

22. LegoJoe

1. Beuk - Pirated Television

Maybe I didn't vote for the most cruel entry, but I prefer when the cruelty is suggested. that's for my two first vote.

The third is simply hilarious, I think it's because of the anachronism. :pir-laugh:

Anyway I want to congratulate Eurobricks and Classic-Pirates for hosting such a great contest ! :thumbup:

:jollyroger:1st 38. svelte_corps - Brickbeard the Felonious Fishmonger

This is my favorite, just great:

has nice struture, some nice remains :pir-devil: and is great for 1st place!

2nd 22. LegoJoe

Since the moment I saw it, I said "ha it's hilarious" and "ouch it must hurt" :cannon:

3rd 43. SirNadroj - Under the Union Jack

Die you scallywags, die! :pir-tongue: its nice.

1. Chrispockster - Swashbucklin'

2. Legojoe

3. RichardAM - Sharkbait

I felt that my creation was a solid build, original, and that I stood a decent chance, so i voted for myself

Legojoe's made me laugh, I though it was great and very cruel, but funny

Great job on the shark fin, simple entry, but quite effective in my opinion.

There were very many other great entries, and picking my favorites was hard.

I've really enjoyed this contest, thanks guys, it was great.

Number 3 Snake...SNAKE...SNAAAAKE?! - The imperials respond to the pirate attack

Number 2 Majek - Piracy and the Slave Trade

Number 1 (Drumroll please!)

Glorius Shadow - A turn in events

I don't think you guys added my modified version, did you? :pir_wacko: It was later on in the post.

Edited by Snake...SNAKE...SNAAAAKE?!

1. #17 pe668 - Colonic Cannon Ball

2. #3 RichardAM - Sharkbait

3. #10 Rook - The Collector

Extra: #22 LegoJoe - Untitled: Very funny well built but in my opinion a little too over the top for a Lego Forum.

Edited by Rook

1. 22-Lego Joe

2. 17-pe668: Colonic Cannonball

3. 35-Nich Artri: Lust's Streetside Hair Salon

There were so many fantastic entries, it was hard to pick three. Also, as an entrant, I'd like to win something, so I made a compromise and I took my top two favorites and made them 1st and 2nd places respectively, with myself in 3rd. Besides the two entries I put in my ballot, I particularly liked Lt. de Martinet's entry (24), svelte_corps' entry (38), and Captain Zuloo's entry (41). All of these entries, in my mind, were creatively cruel. Well, that's all, good luck to everyone!

Cheers!

-Nich

#1 tower raid :pir-cry_happy:

#2 when i grow up i want to be a pirate :pir-classic:

#3 dinner time :pir-look:

I see a dark place in your near future.

7. Fat Tony - Pirate's End

28. 74louloute - When I grow up, I wanna be a pirate...

I'd vote for myself, but what's the point of having polls? Everyone would just vote for themselves, thus resulting in a 43 way tie! :pir-tongue: On another note, "Wow!", 43 entries. Thanks to the contest's hosts and anyone who made this possible. What a spectacular turn-out! :pir-oh3:

7. Fat Tony - Pirate's End - 1st place

30. Erdbeereis1 - A Pirate's Death -2nd place

15. Cpt. Jr - Mademoiselle Guillotine -3rd place

Pirates end is just a great classical piece, it depicts the great impending doom that would befall many a pirate, and this is well expressed. The crow and the man in the chains add to the man hanging at the gallows, a great piece.

A pirates death is another great depiction of a hanging, i thing the heads were chosen well, and i believe that the brittish figure is from the new sets?

Madimoiselle Guillotine (yes i voted for my self) i think deserved a rank in here, partial because i am bias, and partial becauuse it depicts a relatively different way compared to others of cruelty and evil being done, and realy got some good gore into it. however as a result the picture is blurry.

and thanks to the admins who put up my entrue, when i could have resized it but was foolishly playing roblox and forgot about everything else important to me.

#1 LegoJoe

#2 RichardAM - Sharkbait

#3 Captain Zuloo - Dinner Time!

1st - 17. pe668: Colonic Cannonball

2nd - 22. LegoJoe

3rd - 38. svelte corps: Brickbeard the Felonious Fishmonger

Great work! I thougt all the entries were great, and it was hard to choose, but in the end I liked these three above all.

I liked Colonic Cannonball for great design, with the skeleton underneath really adding something to it.

I thought LegoJoe was great - what a wonderful idea, and executed very well in Lego bricks!

And Brickbeard the Felonious Fishmonger was very good too - I loved the lady barging the Governor out of the way!

Thanks for great entertainment! :pir_laugh2:

1st vote-17. pe668 - Colonic Cannonball

2nd vote-40. Lord King of Everything - When daddy is not at home

3rd vote-43. SirNadroj - Under the Union Jack

Now for the review! For my first vote I like it as it has a weird , rare yet funny mix! When you look at it you just cant bare to laugh at the poor soldier! :pir_laugh2: For my second vote, the house was very nice but what caught my eye was the way he made the baby! It was truly a work of art! For my third vote, the sword at the "special" part made me luagh too! What caught my eye here was the tree! It was very creative! Simple yet creative! :pir-classic: Another reason I picked them was because of their presentation! Although it is not right to judge a book by its cover, its cover is always important as to attract attention! :pir-skull: