KimT

Chrome Darth Vader

Yeah, same with the southest part of Sweden, there are no shops in Helsingborg (or any other shops in southern Skåne) that have any other promo items, except Barnens Hus (Leklust toychain), which gave away mini V-19 Torrents to anyone who bought SW-lego, that´s the only promotional set I´ve ever picked up myself. :hmpf_bad:

It seems like TLC choose the stores they give it to, all sets seem to be in big(ger) cities.

Why not here?

I just realized that it's kind of funny that one of the stores around here that don't have this offer is owned by a guy who has one of Swedens largest Lego Star Wars collection. He does have the largest collection that's available for public display.

Thanks for the pics. :thumbup:

I'd only buy the set for a chrome Vader, honestly. But the TIE Advanced is certainly improved.

I would be over the moon if I found this as I was really upset when I couldn't find the chrome c-3po and saw the prices on bricklink. I have got to find this somewhere but I doubt it will come to Ireland and I presume the prices on bricklink will be sky high like the c-3po.

Ras, you cruel, cruel old person. :tongue:

I got my hopes up when I saw this... but it looks like I'll never get it. Then again, maybe I'll call my relatives in Sweden.

Question: Was this sitting on the shelf, with the polybag taped to the side? If so, there might, might be hope. :sceptic:

Question: Was this sitting on the shelf, with the polybag taped to the side? If so, there might, might be hope. :sceptic:

Nope, In my store , both the TIE and the polybag was behind the counter.

Long story:

I been to IKEA here in Linköping, had 7 minutes over until the bus would come, thought I stroll over to Sagoland , (who has the best prices on Lego that I know of in Sweden not counting Hikmet in Jönköping).

Outside the store, they had a postersign that said , preorder Vaders new TIE ,get a free Vader minifig.

So I walked in said that I wanted to preoder , and then the nice lady said:

"You can have it right away. We have the set here behind the counter." I got the set.

Then she took out a white big shopping plastic bag and emptied the contents on the counter, 4 polybags dropped out.

She handed me one an said :

"Your lucky we dont have many left."

It wasnt until i sat on the bus that I noticed that the figure was in black chrome :tongue: And realized how lucky I really was

Had I known that It was a black chrome vader in the shop I would have got at least one more set.

Ps sorry for my bad English Ds..

Long story:

I been to IKEA here in Linköping, had 7 minutes over until the bus would come, thought I stroll over to Sagoland , (who has the best prices on Lego that I know of in Sweden not counting Hikmet in Jönköping).

Outside the store, they had a postersign that said , preorder Vaders new TIE ,get a free Vader minifig.

So I walked in said that I wanted to preoder , and then the nice lady said:

"You can have it right away. We have the set here behind the counter." I got the set.

Then she took out a white big shopping plastic bag and emptied the contents on the counter, 4 polybags dropped out.

She handed me one an said :

"Your lucky we dont have many left."

It wasnt until i sat on the bus that I noticed that the figure was in black chrome :tongue: And realized how lucky I really was

Had I known that It was a black chrome vader in the shop I would have got at least one more set.

Ps sorry for my bad English Ds..

You lucky person! :hmpf_bad: How much did the set cost ?

You lucky person! :hmpf_bad: How much did the set cost ?

Perhaps a bit off topic,

But the set cost me 399 SEK that's approx 37,4 EUR , 31.5 GBP, 47 USD or for You pr0visorak 70 SGD.

Lego is expensive in Sweden..

I got my hopes up when I saw this... but it looks like I'll never get it. Then again, maybe I'll call my relatives in Sweden.

I thought you have had your titel for a long time now, and that you where about to get released from it... but now it will stick for some time more.

Don´t you learn. Are you "a slow learner" my padawan? :tongue:

You got the answer from my fellow Swede a53021, thanks for that.

It was the same matter in my store.

-Ras-

Perhaps a bit off topic,

But the set cost me 399 SEK that's approx 37,4 EUR , 31.5 GBP, 47 USD or for You pr0visorak 70 SGD.

Lego is expensive in Sweden..

Thanks for the quick response! :classic: What SGD 70! If it comes with the chrome darth vader than I would not mind...

I thought you have had your titel for a long time now, and that you where about to get released from it... but now it will stick for some time more.

You got the answer from my fellow Swede a53021, thanks for that.

It was the same matter in my store.

-Ras-

Ok, by the way. Do any of these local stores have like an online store because if they do than I would not mind ordering. :classic:

In the first pic is that sealed one CM's?

Most likely.

Or Ras bought 2 sets and got 2 figs.

One to open and another to keep MISB

And also, you know the way the chrome c-3po if you dismantle it the parts that you don't see when it's assembled were light pearl gold(or tan I'm not sure). Are the parts on the Darth Vader normal black or a different colour?

And also, you know the way the chrome c-3po if you dismantle it the parts that you don't see when it's assembled were light pearl gold(or tan I'm not sure). Are the parts on the Darth Vader normal black or a different colour?

Interesting question! I'm sure it have the normal black. But Let's get asked the profis :tongue:

I'll hope Copmike can tell us more about the figure, mayby there are 10 countries with 100 figures.

So that there were 10'000 worldwide, would be the sam liken in 2007 and the golden C-3PO!

greetz Star-Sam

Someone asked if the legs was glued. They are not.

And it is ordinary black.

@ Kim:Try 3 each :wink:

I so wiched that I knew it was this fig in as well, then I would have gotten so many more...

-Ras-

Dang. Oh well. I didn't like him anyway.

:cry_sad:

Apparently not. :sceptic:

:tongue:

well, i hope copmike come back with some answers soon. i wouldn't mind preordering or getting a few sets just to get hold of that vader! :tongue:

Oh wow. That is a lovely black chrome Vader, you lucky :blush:. I really hope that there's some way we can get those in the U.S. I'd preorder the whole next wave of sets if I had to (not that I have any money :tongue:)

T-Nui

Someone asked if the legs was glued. They are not.

And it is ordinary black.

@ Kim:Try 3 each :wink:

I so wiched that I knew it was this fig in as well, then I would have gotten so many more...

-Ras-

Noooooooooooooooo.

For that you will suffer.

Let's see how you feel after being frozen in carbonite

:vader:

Noooooooooooooooo.

For that you will suffer.

Let's see how you feel after being frozen in carbonite

:vader:

Yeeeeeeeeees :tongue:!

Hopefully we´ll get some more info soon about it.

CopMike

If you are living in or near Skellefteå I just wanted to give a heads up! 5 of the Tie fighter sets with this figure _may_ be heading your way next week. Or rather four as one of them will be mine! ;)

I'll let you know more as soon as I know.

According to a post by LEGO-employee Fredrik Pettersson on swelug forums over at lugnet campaigns with this chrome-black Darth Vader minifig will run in, at least, Germany and US next year.

Anyone has noted that this is a simple minifig (I mean a minifig ALONE with any pieces just its lightsaber) being given by the TLC but they aren´t supposed to have that rights cause they are keep by Hasbro.

Anyone has noted that this is a simple minifig (I mean a minifig ALONE with any pieces just its lightsaber) being given by the TLC but they aren´t supposed to have that rights cause they are keep by Hasbro.

Technically it does come with a set as you must buy the anniversary Tie Fighter to get it. I'm assuming that the US and Germany campaigns won't be simple "handouts" either.

I probably won't be lucky enough to find one, as I could never seem to get one of those C3POs. :laugh: