Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Pillage the Village entries are CLOSED!

Pillage the Village enrties are CLOSED!

No further entries will be accepted for the Pillage the Village Contest at this time, Creative Critics however may still continue to leave feedback.

LAST OPPORTUNITY to ensure your MOC Entries and Entry Threads meet the Terms & Conditions. Any MOC Entries end Entry Threads not meeting this terms will be disqualified.

Stay tuned for further instruction...

Good luck guys! May the best win!

huhuh, I'm going to check my entries to see if they really meets the term and conditions :pir-sceptic:

anyway ^^ everyone did a great job ! I wish everyone good luck! :thumbup:

Fantastic work everyone!

There really are a lot of great entries, and many thanks to the Classic-Pirates staff for hosting such a wonderful contest.

Good luck guys! :pir-classic:

Finally, after 10 weeks of hard work, the contest is over. Mister Phes, if I entered my small PTV entry last night before November 30, does it still count?

LegoKing

Finally, after 10 weeks of hard work, the contest is over. Mister Phes, if I entered my small PTV entry last night before November 30, does it still count?

It depends what timezone you're in and what hour of the night, but if you were able to create a thread then it should be fine. If you try to create a thread in the Pillage the Village sub-forum now you'll get an error message.

We are in Canada and have forgot/made a mistake in the time zones. Can you accept my sons entry PLEASE???

Here it is :

LINK

Edited by exotrator

A question, I'm just finishing my MOC, can I post them to entry in Pillage the Village yet, the time to close is to 11:59 PM of today, or not, please tell me anything. Thanks.

Fantastic work everyone! There really are a lot of great entries, and many thanks to the Classic-Pirates staff for hosting such a wonderful contest. Good luck guys! :pir-classic:

I totaly aggree with this...

but please wait a while for you come up with a new contest...

no more bricks at the moment... :pir-laugh::pir-wink:

Grtz,

kurt

PS: I find ten weeks a nice time... if you got to order some bricks you don't have, you lose a week... and you never now what you gone miss at the end sometimes... never the less it's long but now everybody can come up with good mocs... and that's the goal and plesant for the builder and the spectator.

Well, best of luck to everyone! I'm happy with my entry, and there are lots of other great ones! Best of luck!

Best of luck to all! Although I didn't have much time to do as much "Creative Criticizing" as I would have liked to do, it was still fun to look at all of the wonderful entries. It's been a long (but fun) contest, and it's exciting to wait for the polls to open (or winners be announced). :pir-sweet:

TO THOSE THAT CONCERNS: RESIZE PEOPLE, RESIZE OR YOU MIGHT BE DISQUALIFIED !!!

Also some pictures have been removed from Brickshelf (Lego12) please check! I PMd everyone that needs to change their pixelsize!

Sorry for shouting...

Good luck to you all!

Edited by zorro3999

wow,i took pics from my medium entry today thinking thas it was up until midninght,i guess i didn't make it on time...

:pir-blush:

well,good luck everyone!

Edited by AL FREDDO

This has been a fun contest, both building my entries and moreso watching all the other stellar mocs arriving from everyone else.

Thanks again EB/CP, and good luck to everyone who entered!

Uh-oh! :pir-oh3: I better post my new, resized pics right away!

Thanks to EB/CP for running a sweet competition with such great prizes. I was very impressed by the level of skill displayed in all the entries, good luck to all.

Cheers

We are in Canada and have forgot/made a mistake in the time zones. Can you accept my sons entry PLEASE???

Here it is :

LINK

A question, I'm just finishing my MOC, can I post them to entry in Pillage the Village yet, the time to close is to 11:59 PM of today, or not, please tell me anything. Thanks.
wow,i took pics from my medium entry today thinking thas it was up until midninght,i guess i didn't make it on time...

:pir-blush:

well,good luck everyone!

It would be a shame that you guys couldn't post those entries on which you've worked so very hard because of a misunderstanding with the timezones so we will allow a very minor extension to get those entered. This means that you have to move fast because the final deadline is December 1st, 12 PM CET.