BUY IT NOW!!! 3 available

6705_1.JPG

CLICK HERE to place a bid!

6242 Soldier's Fort

ALL NEW BASE! - 6 available

15a4_1.JPG

6243 Brick Beard's Bounty

Under $50 - The prices are getting good!

zlp1.jpg

6253 Shipwreck Hideout

Under $43 - GOOD PRICE!!!!

84e0_1.JPG

DISCLAIMER: The Administration of Classic-Pirates.com and Eurobricks is in no way accountable for this eBay auction or any eBay auction advertised in our forum or website. The advertisements and links are presented for your convenience and therefore it is YOUR responsibility to contact the seller to negotiate postage rates or pose any queries you have regarding the auction. Classic-Pirates.com and Eurobricks.com will not accept responsibility for any action taken by any eBay seller.

TIP

Always ask the seller who their supplier is.

In fact, don't be affraid to give the 20 questions - if they cannot or don't want to answer them, then you probably shouldn't bid.

Grossly overpriced... exactly what I expected. I suppose if people want the sets enough and cannot wait a couple months, then it's worth it.

Sooo tempting! Those prices are rather high for my tastes, though! I'll wait til' they're out on LEGO's website or TRU. I can see how people who want to be the first person to ever review a set would but them!

This is my first start-of-the-new-year's-sets excitement since my dark ages and it's going so quickly! :classic:

~Pickerel

Is this all that you post, auctions?

Mostly auctions, Pillage the Village announcemetns and frontpage news on Classic-Pirates.com. I've been so many training new recruits lately I haven't had much time left over.

You regular users get it soooooo easy! I'd love to focus solely on the LEGO discussion more often.

The first batch of pirate sets was found in a Disney resort in the US but some of these sets are being offered by a seller in the UK. This basically indicates that they have been spread around in more countries. I guess that this 2009 release was not meant to be that strict. With a little luck some of us will be able to acquire the new sets in time before Christmas.

The first batch of pirate sets was found in a Disney resort in the US but some of these sets are being offered by a seller in the UK. This basically indicates that they have been spread around in more countries.

Well, I haven't heard any news about the sets appearing in UK stores, so the only way sellers could've got them is by having some secret source somewhere.

Bluebeard, out-

The auction listing states:

THESE ITEMS ARE STRAIGHT OFF FLIGHT FROM THE U.S.A, WE HAVE JUST RETURNED AND WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET THE EXCLUSIVE WHILST WE WERE AWAY..

AND IN HAND!!!

But you can always ask the seller where they acquired the sets from and if they can't or won't answer then do not bid.

The price of the ship is already growing..last time i looked it was only on 0,99 pounds...i want that, but i have a feeling it's going way over 100 pounds :thumbdown:

This prices are a shame. I'm in favor of ripping off morons, but not to that extent. 70 euros for a set that is worth 40 ?

6243 Brick Beard's BountyBe amongst the first to get the new setes!!!1334_1.JPGCLICK HERE to place a bid!6243 Brick Beard's Bounty + 6240 Kraken Attackin'Be amongst the first to get the new setes!!!1334_1.JPG450c_12.JPGCLICK HERE to place a bid!6243 Brick Beard's BountyMake an offer or BUY IT NOW!!!1334_1.JPGCLICK HERE to place a bid!6242 Soldier's Fort$49.99 - reasonable price!9058_1.JPGCLICK HERE to place a bid!6241 Loot Island$19.99 - reasonable price!5e6e_1.JPGCLICK HERE to place a bid!6240 Kracken Attackin'$9.99 - reasonable price!76fc_1.JPGCLICK HERE to place a bid!

They are WAY too overpriced. And then look how much it goes up when people bid. Anyways I can't get them now, it will be in 7 months (cause then I have money to afford them all in one - including double ones, it comes out then in my country around then, and I want them all in one time..)

And if I had money to buy them now I still wouldn't bid. Like I already said, overpriced.

I've seen some can be bought at fair prices, and I tried bidding on them twice (on Cannon Battle and the Impulse Packs) but no luck yet...

2009 Pirate LEGO Sets on eBay

6242 Soldier's Fort

$43 - NOT BAD!

9535_1.JPG

6242 Soldier's Fort

$20 - GREAT PRICE!!!

9acd_1.JPG

6242 Soldier's Fort

$40 - NOT BAD!

8bda_1.JPG

6242 Soldier's Fort

$45 - NOT BAD!

ae19_1.JPG

Around $80 - GOOD PRICE!!!

3a60_1.JPG

6239 6240 6241 6242 6253 8396 8397 + 6192!

PLACE A BID!!!

8ab2_1.JPG

6253 8397 6239 6240 6241

BUY THEM NOW!!!

b229_1.JPG

Around $60 - GOOD PRICE!!!

3a60_1.JPG

Under $100 - DECENT PRICE!!!

3a60_1.JPG

Around $90 - GOOD PRICE!!!

3a60_1.JPG

Around $90 - GOOD PRICE!!!

3a60_1.JPG

6253 Shipwreck Hideout

$35 - GREAT PRICE!!!!

DSCF0237.jpg

6253 Shipwreck Hideout

$36 - GREAT PRICE!!!!

DSCF0237.jpg

6253 Shipwreck Hideout

BUY IT NOW!!!

DSCF0237.jpg

BUY IT NOW!!! 3 available

6705_1.JPG

6242 Soldier's Fort

ALL NEW BASE! - 6 available

15a4_1.JPG

Place a bid

1859_1.JPG

Place a bid

1859_1.JPG

Place a bid

1859_1.JPG

BUY IT NOW - 4 available

1859_1.JPG

Place a bid

11e7_1.JPG

Around $90 - DECENT PRICE!!!

3a60_1.JPG

DISCLAIMER: The Administration of Classic-Pirates.com and Eurobricks is in no way accountable for this eBay auction or any eBay auction advertised in our forum or website. The advertisements and links are presented for your convenience and therefore it is YOUR responsibility to contact the seller to negotiate postage rates or pose any queries you have regarding the auction. Classic-Pirates.com and Eurobricks.com will not accept responsibility for any action taken by any eBay seller.

I am not sure that you have this one listed (I didn't see it in the list). Currently it is a good deal in the USA and is actually cheaper than TRU's Buy One Get One Half Off (for the moment anyway) since it's 6 sets total. I figure the price will go up tremendously in the last day and the reserve is not met. Someone might be able to get a good deal still on this lot. I considered bidding myself but have decided that I will not. If you bought the sets with the TRU sale, you would pay about 155 usd (that was with really quick in my head math so it may be off).

201e_1.JPG

Thanks Alice! I've converted your find into our eBay Format.

Have you been getting enough Paradisa sets lately? I can come up with a special search just for Paradisa sets if you like!

Lord Admiral, maybe it's easier to arrange the auctions on set number? So if someone is looking for an specified set, that person got loads of auctions of that one set. :pir-wink: