We want a picture of your orc squad with the bagpipe! :tongue:

LOL. Ok, i'll show you my band of pillaging and music-loving Orcs:

img_2697.jpg

I don't want to offend any Scotsmen here :blush: . I also have to notice that the bagpipe isn't designed by me... but I forgot who has :blush:

[Link]

My mounted troll :tongue: You can't see, but the archer on top has stubby legs. It's on of the childs of the Orc village :tongue:

img_2699.jpg

Brickshelf when public

LOL. Ok, i'll show you my band of pillaging and music-loving Orcs:

Sweet! Hehe, love the bagpipe... well, I guess I'll have to get my evil army photographed too, I like this thread :classic:

I don't want to offend any Scotsmen here :blush: .

A bagpipe is actually an european music instrument. In the middleages it was a common instrument along the lower countries, so you can even offend yourself. :tongue::wink:

It is a nice group of orcs with different hairstyles and helmets. It give them a nice less- organized look.

I like the others armies also.

My crown army:

c11.jpg

Crown foot soldier (Number=106):

c2.jpg

c2_2.jpg

Crown calvary (Number=33):

c10.jpg

Now my scorpion army:

s1_2.jpg

I like the shadow knight in this faction (more than vladek). I have 110 of them:

s2.jpg

60 without shield:

s4.jpg

50 with shield:

s5.jpg

For the old faction, i like Black Falcon since i was a kid. So i have collected a couple of them this year (from ebay):

1.jpg

1_2.jpg

BF just look gorgious, ain't they?

5_1.jpg

6_4.jpg

In this faction, i like archers the most. I have collected 30+ of them:

1_3.jpg

And that's all. Did not have a chance to take photo on my orcs and skeleton army. Anyway, their amount are less than 100.

My crown army:

edit: pictures removed from quote. Don't quote all pics, especially not when they're in the above post :hmpf_bad:

And that's all. Did not have a chance to take photo on my orcs and skeleton army. Anyway, their amount are less than 100.

wow~ so many army!!

how could it happen~ so unbelieveable~

u are so so so rich ler~ friend

Edited by KimT

:wub:

That's one stunning army you've got there.

I wish I had that many Black Falcons.

Can't wait to see pics of your orc and skeleton armies.

Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Now, that's what I called this an impressive army. It's look superb powerful. Thanks for sharing this with us, with this very first post of yours. :thumbup:

:wacko: That is probably the most massive army I have ever seen(LEGOwise of course)

It would be cool if you could arrange the crownies into a phalanx :sweet:

Hello,

This is my small army, that I am hoping to improve. And suggestions would be very welcome. :)

3161065759_423ff78f0f_b.jpg

Okay, now some notes:

1) The small skeleton ship is going to renovated, then I will get more parts to make multiples of it. Fleets of them.

2) The archers will all be silver eventually.

3) I have quite a few sets, but they are broken down to make MOCs for my army.

Enjoy!

Edited by VBBN

Got into serious army building in 2007 with my purchase of Castle Siege after coming out of my Dark Ages.

Here you see the 4 factions I have built so far.

The Crown Army

dscf0001-1.jpg

Brickshelf folder;

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=361058

The Dwarf Army

dscf0028-1.jpg

Brickshelf folder; (when public)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=362397

The Skeleton Army

dscf0002-1.jpg

Brickshelf folder;

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=361047

The Troll Army

dscf0001-1.jpg

Brickshelf folder; (when public)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=362393

Got into serious army building in 2007 with my purchase of Castle Siege after coming out of my Dark Ages.

Here you see the 4 factions I have built so far.

Thanks for taking your time by sharing these super wonderful images with our community and I have said it before, and I am going to said it again and again. These armies are just so incredible massive and could easily swept any invading factions. You have caused many of the kingdoms to tremble in fear. :tongue:

Speechless. :thumbup:

@ultraman_bc: :oh: I'm stunned by your totally awesome collection!

One army at that size would be fantastic - and you got four!!! :laugh:

But do have a plan for what to do with all your armies, Are you going to build a large scale battle MOC or something? Or are they just for collection?

Either way, I think this is the largest army I've ever seen. Great job! :thumbup:

Wow, Ultraman, those are some massive armies. :oh: I'm very impressed.

Do you buy a lot of sets to build up your armies, or do you mostly buy the figures separately?

Thanks for sharing with us!

GREAT ARMY ULTRAMAN..

this is my small undead army,, this army are from my mentor, he has nick name called Gladiator here..

DSCN0121.jpg

I hope I could add more of them..

Ultraman bc... your dwarf army... is beatiful :cry_happy: i've never seen that much Lego dwarves together! Your other armies are very nice to, ofcourse :wink: The troll army looks very impressive with their frightening flag poles, huge ogres and big war vehicles to smash the enemy :devil:

@ songwm & ultraman_bc:

Very very nice armies both of you have collected. I like the way they are fielded in units, it looks like a real army. I think I will try to adopt it, though my units will be in groups of ten :)

Again, very very impressive. I'd like to see more of them when in battle.

@ SiRoa

They look very fierce. I like the way they have a common, black, colorscheme.

Lots of great armies out there and I follow this thread whenever it pops up to the top spot. Keep posting!

Wow, Ultraman, those are some massive armies. :oh: I'm very impressed.

Do you buy a lot of sets to build up your armies, or do you mostly buy the figures separately?

Thanks for sharing with us!

A combination of both. For the dwarves, I got a huge qty of the dwarf mine defender, 30+ sets, in order to get the dwarfs and the trolls. A lot of skeleton prison chariots sets for the skeleton horses and skellies. Of course, the knights and skeleton battlepacks, and the earlier Castle chess sets and tic-tac-toe sets helped a lot in my army building. The impulse was also a very good buy for both the knights and trolls. Then, it is off to bricklink for a lot of the shields, equipment and other troops (trolls, dwarves and knights) as and when I find good bargains.

A combination of both. For the dwarves, I got a huge qty of the dwarf mine defender, 30+ sets, in order to get the dwarfs and the trolls. A lot of skeleton prison chariots sets for the skeleton horses and skellies. Of course, the knights and skeleton battlepacks, and the earlier Castle chess sets and tic-tac-toe sets helped a lot in my army building. The impulse was also a very good buy for both the knights and trolls. Then, it is off to bricklink for a lot of the shields, equipment and other troops (trolls, dwarves and knights) as and when I find good bargains.

I agree with others; I'm especially impressed by the Dwarf and Troll factions--I've been meaning to stock up on these myself before it's too late. But so far, I've been neglectful.

I will attempt to get pictures up of my own armies in the next week or so--maybe after the Inauguration.

~Medievalego~

wow, ultraman BC, .... your armies absolutely FANTASTIC

I really appreciated :thumbup: :thumbup:

Your troll army so impressive. Massive !! I will build my army soonest to battle with you :tongue:

Your dwarves.... so beautiful, and honestly I am jealous :cry_sad: So nice

thanks for sharing and give me some ideas :thumbup:

Edited by gladiator

Wow, today was the first day I've revisited this topic in some time. Some really impressive builds posted since I last looked through it. This is a great topic. Keep those army pictures coming! They give me something really great to drool over. :wub:

ok, i post some photos of my old castle army (from an old topic)

ultraman you 4 armies are fantastic and superb :thumbup:

ehmlegonerdnausicaakrolb1.th.jpg

brickshelf folder:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=363676

i have also crusader and forest man's army (+ a little yellow castle army). If you like it i'll post the photos tomorrow.

nausicaakro

Edited by nausicaakro