pe668

Buried Trash 'n' Treasure (Final)

Do you mean that there's a person in the chest?

That is neither here nor there. It's still a work in progress.

One thing is for sure, those skeleton's were once people that did not die from natural causes.

Edited by pe668

That is neither here nor there. But one thing is for sure, those skeleton's were once people that did not die from natural causes.

Ooooooh! I'm not going to sleep well tonight... :pir-skull:

Ooooooh! I'm not going to sleep well tonight... :pir-skull:

Thank's for that constructive criticism, I should be able to finish the MOC now.

Edited by pe668

And why does one HAVE to add blood all the time, just because someone posted a message he wanted to see blood, torture,...?(I think Bonaparte, who deserves our respect but who isn't a God we should blindly follow. IMHO he didn't even intend it this way), please people: read the rules! and leave the builders that didn't add (enough) blood in your piraty opinions alone pirate_sadnew.gif ! IMHO: "add more blood!" is not "constructive critic" if the MOC doesn't contain killing or any (recent)corpses...

I totally agree, the violence in the Pe668 entries are , as he said : " implied" , there is no need of blood, the cruelty of throwing someone on this hole and shut im on it, that's cruel enough for me ^^ If he don't die because of the fall, he'll die because of the lack of air, or if air can pass in this cave, he'll die for starvation, all these death are cruel enough for me ^^ and the contest title is " Pillage the village" , when pirates hides their treasure, it's after a pillage , so that totally fit in this contest ^^ so I think this moc is fine like it .. maybe add someone with a broken arm on the cave, with a scared face like if he were yelling "let me out of this" can be nice, but that's not very important ^^ the only improvement I see there is the one I already said : add a grey plate under the sand, to make it looks like there's something that avoid the sand for falling into the cave.

Gee Guss, you make that sound so horrible. I was reading a website article - I don't remember what it was though, but chinese pirates made quite a ritual of burying people alive. So much so that they considered it a huge honour to be the bloke filling the hole in. And it was a huge ceremony when they did it.

I updated my 1st post entry so I moved the old versions down here.

The pier in the 2nd draft looked a bit weak and overall the impact was minimal. Then I found the golden egg (or golden chest) in my collection.

I had to make a much larger treasure room and it started looking good. I opted to replace the pier with a boat

at the last minute (which I think looks much better).

2956987465_ea56d1ec16_o.jpg

My friend complained about my beach design as he does love anything and everything in SNOT. I had an answer ready this time.

The studs are minifig footprints. There is smooth sand near where the waves have washed in, but up the beach, the pirates

have been legging it everywhere.

Edited by pe668

Well done pe668. The green moss looks fantastic on the dark grey wall. You did very well here. And that imperial bloke is copping a beating!

Your updated/final version looks amazing! You can win a prize with this...

wich one is the finished product ? the one on the first post or this one ? I think it s the one on the first post ^^ anyway I think it's an amazing entry, I love both the idea and the way you did it , great job :thumbup: and good luck for the contest !

Gus

I updated my 1st post entry so I moved the old versions down here
Edited by pe668

That is wonderful with the green moss. It makes the cave much more interesting.

You have a good chance I think! :pir-classic:

Great job on improving this, pe668, now I think that you have a real chance in placing! :thumbup:

Could use more gold on the floor. Also could use some gold spilling out of the chests. I liked the way you lowerd the tresure into the hole. It could use more gold on the ground too. its a overall 3 or 4 stars.

srry aboult my last comment but i just joined 1 day ago and im only 12. so im sorry if my comment was spammy or insulting so please forgive my rudeness.

from

pirate4life

.....so im sorry if my comment was spammy or insulting so please forgive my rudeness.
No worries matey, we have thick skin around here. Your suggestion was fine, it had merrit and was not insulting.

I would have put more coins and gold around the base but I had trouble getting it to stay there. You try to sprinkle it on and most falls off the edge.

Edited by pe668