Legoking

Favorite Pirate LEGO set?

Well, my favorite pirate set is the Black Seas Barracuda. I honestly think it is the best is because it is the coolest ship, come with shooting cannons and includes great minifigs!

my favorite pirate set is also Black Seas Barracuda. also the red beard renagade. :pir-sceptic:

They are both amazing sets.

I like the Eldorado fortress, where the ships are cool, i feel that i can make much better ones, and with the fortress, there is not much that i would want to change.

I like the Eldorado fortress, where the ships are cool, i feel that i can make much better ones, and with the fortress, there is not much that i would want to change.

Thats cool.

I'd have to say the Carribean Clipper, it was my first set and I still have it in good condition! :pir-cry_happy: Still remember my birthday, unwrapping that beauty, ahh, sweet memories... :pir-sweet:

A tie between the BSB and Rocky Reef.

The first one, because it's so damn awesome, plus I managed to get it after looooong waiting.

The second one, because it was my first Pirate set, plus it reminds me of someone close to me (in fact, I got it as a present) who died...

My favorites are not the most loved sets that everybody says -cough cough- BSB -cough-. My favorite is probably 6270 Forbidden Island (yeah..sad that I know the number by heart). Lagoon Lockup is also a favorite.

:pirate_skel1:

Edited by Nosaj

it's hard to choose but i think i my favourite is Skull eye's schooner. Is the most powerful ship of the Pirate theme.

I love Rock island refuge too

I have to say the skull eyes schooner because of the nastalgia. I would almost say the Imperial Flagship, the new one, but, again the skull eyes schooner was my favorite when I was a kid. :pir-classic:

Do the boardgames count? Cause I love Pirate code for all its gems and brown and gold parts. :pir-grin:

But as for "real" sets, it's definitely the new Imperial Flagship for me! The sheer detail on the interior makes it so outstanding! Wish I had the cash to get it.

I love the Imperial flagship too, but I may get the lagoon lock up so this may change.

yeah i here thats a good set and if i had it to it would be my fav, but im just not finacially prepared at the moment for an expensive vintage lego set off of ebay. :pir_bawling:

Edited by AdmiralAwesome

Well, my favorite pirate set is the Black Seas Barracuda. I honestly think it is the best is because it is the coolest ship, come with shooting cannons and includes great minifigs!

srry for posting the same forum, didnt see urs! :pir-grin:

Mine are definently 6270 Forbidden Island and Lagoon Lockup... the 09/10 sets just cant compare to good ol' classic sets(although the 2010 imperial flagship is a literal beast) :pirate_skel1:

Hard to tell, specially because I don´t have the entire collection, but if I have to choose, I choose

:thumbup: 6257 Pirate Mini Figures :thumbup:

was my first pirate set, and full of action: two soldier, two pirates (one with a hook and a peg leg), a wench, and the new (now not that new), flintlock pistol and rifle, swords, treasure chest, parrot and gold coins.

I have to added that the pirates were the first to have more than a happy face

My absolute favourite is the 2010 Admiral's Flagship. I only just deconstructed it last week after probably seven months of being the centrepiece of my Lego table, and as soon as I put the last piece away I was itching to build it all over again. It's actually very hard to sit here and not build it again, knowing that I can.

From the original range, I'd have to go with Shipwreck Island. It's small, but I didn't have anything larger than Sabre Island, and it's so full of character. It had all of my favourite pirate elements: cannon, treasure chest with coins, parrot, monkey, pirate flag, palm tree, island base plate, wooden tub with oar and two minifigs with different pirate hats, faces and torsos.

For a set with only 71 pieces, it had such an amazing abundance of pirateiness.