Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

CONTEST: Pillage the Village - Terms & Conditions

oups , I think that you said it because Of me.. sorry :pir-cry_sad:

No Guss, it was a number of people. So no more, because I'm sick of getting my PM inbox clogged up with questions that I'm not even autherised to answer.

oups , I think that you said it because Of me.. sorry :pir-cry_sad:
Don't worry Guss, I'm guilty as well.

You have my sincere apologies CP staff!

Wait, we have to leave constructive feedback in all of them?! Oh, dear... :pir-sad:

You don't have to, but it's definitely an advantage if you do.

1) I have one mini-figure that hangs out of the moc (horizontal and just the length of the mini-figure)... is this by the rules ?

That's fine

2) I wanna use Indies (people from India)... is this by the rules ?

So long as you keep it pirate themed that should be fine - but if looks like a MOC set in India then there could be problems.

Pirates of the West Indies is what we're aiming for.

Show please where is or voting on competition " competition on a theme pirates will be taken Plunder Village "? After the answer can remove a theme.

You don't have to, but it's definitely an advantage if you do.

It seems I have a need to find all of the entry threads.... thanks.

I think you're asking where the voting thread is for the PtV contest.

It doesn't exist yet! :pir-grin: The contest ends on the 30th of November.

Hope this helps!

mine is in my Sig JimButcher^^ quite easy to find :P

I wanted to ask.. I took a lot of pictures of my moc.. and I really miss the pieces that makes it, also it take some place in my little apartment, can I dismount it before the end of the contest ?

Edited by Guss

Forgive, and again I ask the same question - somebody could give me the reference to a theme where at present there is a voting and up to what number it will be lasts? Thankful in advance, and in advance I apologize for dullness.

There will be a poll for voting when the contest is over. So then you can choose your favourite, but that hasn't been created yet.

Edited by Captain Zuloo

QUOTE (SlyOwl @ Sep 25 2008, 02:43 PM)*

QUOTE (pe668 @ Sep 25 2008, 05:41 AM) *

- Does a Moc have to be normal orientation, or can I build a skinny boat that is standing on it's nose and on a small base?

Sorry, no. Upright MOCs only please, unless it's going down a waterfall or something. pirate_wink.gif

sorry i am confused. does this mean that i can't have a pirate ship attacking another ship and the other ship is tilted because it is sinking? :jollyroger::pir_bawling:

(i did not know how to quote so i just copied it into my post :pir-hmpf_bad: )

going along with my above post, did he mean that you can't build a snot ship entry in the medium division standing straight up so it fits in the 16x16 space?

(i did not know how to quote so i just copied it into my post :pir-hmpf_bad: )

At the bottom right of every post are 4 small buttons. Click the Reply button for instant quote, or to quote multiple posts click the Quote button which will light up and when you're done selecting click the big Add Reply button as you would normally.

going along with my above post, did he mean that you can't build a snot ship entry in the medium division standing straight up so it fits in the 16x16 space?

What SlyOwl meant was the ship's upright state must have a purpose beyond the sake of building an upright ship, otherwise entrants could just build upright ships to escape the size restriction. But in your case, if you're depicting a ship which is sinking then that should be fine.

At the bottom right of every post are 4 small buttons. Click the Reply button for instant quote, or to quote multiple posts click the Quote button which will light up and when you're done selecting click the big Add Reply button as you would normally.

What SlyOwl meant was the ship's upright state must have a purpose beyond the sake of building an upright ship, otherwise entrants could just build upright ships to escape the size restriction. But in your case, if you're depicting a ship which is sinking then that should be fine.

thank you Mister Phes!

The titles and descriptions of the entry threads were a complete menagerie and it was looking very disorderly. I've retitled and descriptioned all the entry threads on the first page using the same convention. I will do so for entry threads on other pages as they get bumped.

Consequentially I've made amendments to how the entry threads should be titled:

• The thread title should be the title of the MOC, you may include "WIP" or "FINAL" but nothing else.
  • The thread description (the one beneath the title) should contain "Pillage the Village Contest - " then either "Large" , "Medium" or "Small" depending on the division.

Thank goodness for this new sub-forum, it was looking quite a mess (but still appreciated)!

So, many thanks to Mister Phes for taking his time to reorganize everything!

Great work Mister Phes, this really comes in handy for us creative critics as well.

nicely done !

now we can clearly see all the entries, that's a wonderful Idea :thumbup:

I agree with Guss, this makes finding all of the entries way easier! :thumbup:

Although it seems activity in the main forum has been greatly reduced!

Well, a 6-page thread overnight isn't bad :pir-grin:

I didn't find the answer in the rules (not litteral and specific)...

and perhaps the question is already asked somewhere on the 15 pages...

then my excuses for asking it again...

but can you use stickers (length 2cm on 1.5cm)… only 2...

thanks in advance for an answer.

grtz,

kurt

Edited by Capt. Kirk