Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

CONTEST: Pillage the Village - Terms & Conditions

Well, then I suppose you are in no danger of being disqualified. BTW, I like your new avatar heaps better than the old one. Don't change it back! :jollyroger:

Which old one? The dead guy or the Crocidile?

Which old one? The dead guy or the Crocidile?

Er - There was a croc? I didn't see it. Just stick with the one you have now.

Edited by Captain Zuloo

Ayneeway...

Could one of the Staff confirm that this hits all the rules. I think it does, but some members disagree. If not I'd like to know so I could redo it! http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?...mp;#entry373203

It's fine :pir-wink:

Nowhere in the rules does it state that gore or violence is a requirement -

Looting, robbing, smuggling and plundering are the hobbies of every healthy pirate.

It's just been interpreted by many that they are.

Implications of violence etc. are just as difficult to introduce; perhaps moreso.

When it comes to it, voting is by the members, and it's up to them which they like best, be it gorey or not gorey.

It's your MOC, your choice; you don't have to listen to them if you don't want to. You may lose votes to those who post saying they don't like it; but there may be more out there who don't post, but do like it.

I have a question. Would it be alright if I use some blue sticky tack to hold something in place? Thanks. :pir-sweet:

Edit: One more question, can I digitally edit a part off the torso of a minifig?

Edited by DarthNick

I have a question. Would it be alright if I use some blue sticky tack to hold something in place? Thanks. :pir-sweet:

Edit: One more question, can I digitally edit a part off the torso of a minifig?

To the first one, no.

To the second part, I believe no as well. :pir-classic:

To the first one, no.

To the second part, I believe no as well. :pir-classic:

To the first, correct. To the second, yes - if the torso is custom.

So I couldn't digitally edit a number off a soccer jersey's back? Or even cover it with paper? :pir-look:

No. You can only add CG to torsos. The whole idea of the CG rule is that you can use it for backgrounds, sails, flags etc.

Nope (that's cheating :pir-laugh: ). You don't have to stick things down properly though; they can just be balanced. However, if you procure some of these, they're legal.

Don't listen to Craptin Zupoo :pir-tongue: Digitally removing the print from a torso is perfectly fine, as is adding a CG torso.

Thanks for clearing that up SlyOwl. I wasn't quite sure.

Good luck with your entry DarthNick!

Don't listen to Craptin Zupoo :pir-tongue: Digitally removing the print from a torso is perfectly fine, as is adding a CG torso.

Rubbish - actually, I suppose as you are a Mod, it can't be rubbish. Oh well, now I know.

And call me Zupoo again and I'll have your tounge... :jollyroger:

Captain Zuloo, are you saying you're going to French Kiss SlyOwl? :pir-oh:

Um - no. That wasn't what I said at all. :pir_laugh2: I meant I'll kill him. Savvy?

I wanted to know, I did a post for my "work in progress" , must I make a new post for the finished moc ? or edit the other post ?

If I make a new post, I think the admins can delete my WIP one .

The staff is clarifying that at the moment, but it's looking to be a no on creating a new thread. If we allowed one entrant to do it, then we'd have to extend that allowance to all entrants and I'm sure you can see how things could get out of hand if too many entrants decided to do the same. Part of the Pillage the Village challenge is manage and maintain your entry thread.

You can however edit your first post

ok thanks, so I'll do it, but the name of the topic for my entry is: "work in progress of My entry for the PTV ^^"

and the name of DNL post is something like this too, will you Edit it or will it stay like this?

Captain Zuloo, are you saying you're going to French Kiss SlyOwl? :pir-oh:

Dislikes walrusses, likes (very much :pir_laugh2: )slyowls...

It seems the good ol' captain Zuloo has a strong preference about who he likes and who he doesn't like concerning our staff. :pir-laugh:

Edited by zorro3999

Dislikes walrusses, likes (very much :pir_laugh2: )slyowls...

It seems the good ol' captain Zuloo has a strong preference about who he likes and who he doesn't like concerning our staff. :pir-laugh:

Yes, Slyowl has a very - skully attractiveness about him. But it's you my heart truly desires... :pir_laugh2: Um - no.

Clarification - It is the first post that's judged right?

[quote name='Guss' date='Oct 16 2008, 02:28 AM' post='375210'

lol, so I'm not the only one that have it as homepage ? ^^

No - I have had it as my home page ever since the early days of Classic-Pirates.com