Sign in to follow this  
Fatespuppet

Mikhail's Watch

Powerfully! :pir-skull: Very interesting, however, worthwhile to add some plants - such as on rocks anything, and a lot of mini-figurines, and preferably all - a battle that would make the picture more colorful and profitable. But I really liked it. The work clearly indicates a great amount of detail and - preferably where there are rocks - remove them and build a wall, :pir-sceptic: if simply lacking these elements to replace the gore - it's the best option in this situation. :thumbup: 10 of 10.

P.S.

But the inside - so chic, forgot to say. And the pattern is also good. Work in principle very well, but it must be said that the insides do much better than outside, try to and from the outside and the inside was equally masterful beauty, and not to the outside was slightly worse than inside. If a bad wrap from candies - it will not buy, as if she really delicious would not just here, right in the photo - went somewhat differently.

Edited by Evil Wizard

That looks awesome, BUT there are two things I can think of that would make the fort look better.\

1.Add tiles to the walls, it would give it more of a finneshed look.

2.Place some more detail in the Generals quarters. It is a little bear right now.

Looks Great :thumbup:

Ratshot

A very very impressive piece! What sold me the most was the aforementioned tiled floor. I am truly amazed and impressed by this tile floor job. It looks so relaistic to me!

A very nice piece indeed!!!

2.Place some more detail in the Generals quarters. It is a little bare right now.

Agreed. It is quite a magnificent fortress, but it needs some more interior detail. The exterior is incredible (that tiled floor is amazing) but it looks fairly empty on the inside. Perhaps some tapestries, beds, more kegs, lanterns, pictures, and other things you would expect to find on the walls of a castle could be added.

Edited by Admiral M

This is definitely Lego set quality. This is BETTER than the standard Lego set quality, down to the removable and detachable sections. Now all you need is a couple of stupid pirates that think they can infiltrate the base.

I'm very much impressed by the looks of this fortress and it's playability level. And the mosaics give it a nice extra touch :thumbup: