On a scale of 1 to 5  

61 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding

Is it possible to restore it by getting those bricks or parts again? Yellowed bricks is really very saddening. It reminds me of my Breezeway Cafe. Those were the days where we are too young to know how to take good care of our toys.

Well thankfully the pieces are pretty basic bricks so I could probably replace them with bricks in my collection (besides the white window shutters, don't think I have any of those). But the one unique piece is unfortunately yellow too, oh well. And yes, I have learned to take much better care nowadays. :tongue:

Well thankfully the pieces are pretty basic bricks so I could probably replace them with bricks in my collection (besides the white window shutters, don't think I have any of those). But the one unique piece is unfortunately yellow too, oh well. And yes, I have learned to take much better care nowadays. :tongue:

posades, glad to know that most of them are basic bricks. It's unfortunate that the white shutters are in it. Apart from that, your exclusive part has gotten yellowed too. May I suggest that you take a look at this Pizza to Go Restoration set project, done by ImperialShadows, which has been highlighted in the first few posts. He has covered the decals and stickers to allow us to re-produce it again. Hope it helps.

I'm bumping this topic for one reason: showing box rear (from an auction for a MISB set that ended a few minutes ago: guess the price?

Euros)

The bottom left corner is priceless!

6350b.jpg

I'm bumping this topic for one reason: showing box rear (from an auction for a MISB set that ended a few minutes ago: guess the price?

Euros)

6350b.jpg

Thanks for that 'The Cobra' it gave me a smile, I feel Lego was trying to be checky. :tongue:

A girl on hood of Whitesnakes' car ! (quote from the 2007 song '1985') :thumbup:

In any case really like this classic town pizza bar, might just MOC one and have pizza wars in my town with my city corner pizza cafe.

Excellent review on a calssic set. I love vehicles built off of the classic 4 stud car chasis.

Good job Whitefang, this is a set I'd definetaly pic up if I could get it cheap.

Euros)

Wow, but considering that it's no longer in production, and I believe the Bricklink prices are much higher than eBay. You bid for the LEGEND set or the orignal released set? I am sure you are real elated to get this set added into your collection. Now, what you need, is a Breezeway Bistro. :wink:

6350b.jpg

That box art at the back is simply incredible. I never noticed it before. Perhaps, I was too young back then. :tongue:

Back when boxes still used to feature alternate models... *sigh*

The 'pizza' car show (what do pizzas have to do with it?) is hilarious, but I also like the idea of a 'pizza trailer'... I should really build one of those 'mobile vendor thingies' once...

Back when boxes still used to feature alternate models... *sigh*

Those were the good old days.... :sadnew:

The 'pizza' car show (what do pizzas have to do with it?) is hilarious,

Fast Cars, Hot Babe and Great Tasting Delicious Pizzeria!

Wow, but considering that it's no longer in production, and I believe the Bricklink prices are much higher than eBay. You bid for the LEGEND set or the orignal released set? I am sure you are real elated to get this set added into your collection. Now, what you need, is a Breezeway Bistro. :wink:

I wasn't the winner (yet I would have loved to). It was the original one (link), I thought the price would have gone sky-high.

I couldn't wait to add this set to my collection. It's no wonder it was re-released. A restaurant, truck, and 3 minifigures make this set great, but the pizza makes it awesome! :laugh: